What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

I don't think there is a law that disallows an occupying power to build houses in the occupied area..

Section 3 of the fourth Geneva Convention says:
------------
The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.
------------
Allowing foreigners to settle in occupied area is not covered by the convention.
Obviously it is against the spirit of the convention, but that is another thing.

So which laws are you referring to?
If you refer to any of the Geneva Conventions, then you also admit that Palestinians are bound by these conventions.

You just cited the law yourself. Israel transfers it's civilian population into the occupied West Bank. Those immigrants get citizenship in Israel which qualifies them as part of the Israeli population. They then are transferred unto Jewish settlements on occupied territory.

Palestinians don't illegally occupy any territory. When Palestinians are occupying Tel aviv and transferring civilian population there, notify me.

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

Better yet, how long before another Indian woman gets gang raped by her own countrymen?

I wonder if you can divert yourself from fantasizing about rape long enough to contemplate the time horizon that "Palestine" still has. There will come a point, de facto or otherwise, when the clock runs out on the ability to create a real state called Palestine. Will the Arabs then swear loyalty to Israel and take up Israeli citizenship, or cross the Jordan river and return home?

I wonder if you can divert yourself from fantasizing about rape long enough to contemplate the time horizon that "Palestine" still has. There will come a point, de facto or otherwise, when the clock runs out on the ability to create a real state called Palestine. Will the Arabs then swear loyalty to Israel and take up Israeli citizenship, or cross the Jordan river and return home?

The Arabs will conquer India.

You just cited the law yourself. Israel transfers it's civilian population into the occupied West Bank. Those immigrants get citizenship in Israel which qualifies them as part of the Israeli population. They then are transferred unto Jewish settlements on occupied territory.

Palestinians don't illegally occupy any territory. When Palestinians are occupying Tel aviv and transferring civilian population there, notify me.

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

I did not speak of Israeli citizens. You spoke about American settlers.
If they are Americans, they are not Israelis (unless dual citizenship).

If an American settles in the West Bank, and then becomes an Israeli citizen,
then this is a loophole.

And you claim that Palestinians are not bound by the Geneva convention.
If this is the official Palestinian position (which I doubt) this
means that Israelis are also not bound by the Geneva convention, in their conflict with Palestinians.

So you either admit, that Palestinians need to follow the Geneva convention,
or stop basing your claims about legality on what the Geneva convention says,
and provide other laws that you can agree on with the Israelis.

I suggest the former.

I did not speak of Israeli citizens. You spoke about American settlers.
If they are Americans, they are not Israelis (unless dual citizenship).

If an American settles in the West Bank, and then becomes an Israeli citizen,
then this is a loophole.

And you claim that Palestinians are not bound by the Geneva convention.
If this is the official Palestinian position (which I doubt) this
means that Israelis are also not bound by the Geneva convention, in their conflict with Palestinians.

So you either admit, that Palestinians need to follow the Geneva convention,
or stop basing your claims about legality on what the Geneva convention says,
and provide other laws that you can agree on with the Israelis.

I suggest the former.

American Jews who get Israeli citizenship right off the bat. You know this well, and quit ranting before I get the mods here to put an end to your trollish and perverted behavior.

You just want a random tirade about nothing. And act is if the situation in the West Bank is has any confusion to it. There's nothing confusing about it.

Read the content from the links before you start spouting your mouth off.

Lumping a whole group of people together and demonizing them is a trick played by rival governments. They want to be sure that the potential soldiers fighting a future conflict (usually the young poor and under-privileged) will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

The human brain can more easily compartmentalize and rationalize the inherent trauma it suffers when witnessesing war violence, if it can label the other side as sub-human.

Point being, don't fall for it.

Lumping a whole group of people together and demonizing them is a trick played by rival governments. They want to be sure that the potential soldiers fighting a future conflict (usually the young poor and under-privileged) will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

The human brain can more easily compartmentalize and rationalize the inherent trauma it suffers when witnessesing war violence, if it can label the other side as sub-human.

Point being, don't fall for it.

It's not about the OP, it's an article written by an Israeli. People need to read before coming to conclusions. Try understanding the article as well.

She's not putting all Israeli's off as cowards. She's speaking of the general reaction to that incident, the behavior that followed it from the Israeli public.

It's not about the OP, it's an article written by an Israeli. People need to read before coming to conclusions. Try understanding the article as well.

She's not putting all Israeli's off as cowards. She's speaking of the general reaction to that incident, the behavior that followed it from the Israeli public.

Oh I apologize if I wasn't clear. I was not singling anyone out, but making a general statement since there is are a lot of broad-brushing based on nationality in the air.

Oh I apologize if I wasn't clear. I was not singling anyone out, but making a general statement since there is are a lot of broad-brushing based on nationality in the air.

You do make a point in a broad global sense. This is a form of constructive criticism of the Israeli public by an Israeli. She's not really stating that Israeli's are cowards. She's expecting better form the general pubic.

When you blindly support your zionist brethren, you don't look very smart!
That's precisely the point. Because I support them tooth and nail, it makes me look smart, which I am! And I care two hoots what you think.

You do make a point in a broad global sense. This is a form of constructive criticism of the Israeli public by an Israeli. She's not really stating that Israeli's are cowards. She's expecting better form the general pubic.

By the time I join a thread that is this far along, I usually find the comments more interesting than the intial post (particularly since I usually discuss politics with other Americans, which gets predictable).

Writing in general terms, in this instance, was a way of addressing some of the posts, without individuallly pointing anyone out.

I'll try to remain more on topic from now on.

Your support and admiration of israeli atrocities and barbarism is disgusting and pathetic!
Your support for filthy terrorist groups turns the stomach of civilized nations...one reason you will never be one.

comparing IDF with nazis is one of the biggest jokes I have ever heard.

Any countries in Israel's situation will do the same. If China were in that situation, she will have already destroyed hamas totally. IDF has been acting quite nicely.

First of all I am comparing israelis to nazis---secondly---what is your beef in this fight---let the anguished party answer if they need to.

There is a saying in punjabi----Bacha dey way gaan---tay bund patay dhagay dee------which means in english----the cow is having the calf and the bull feels his arse is being torn apart.

If the israelis want to answer---that is fine---.

American Jews who get Israeli citizenship right off the bat. You know this well, and quit ranting before I get the mods here to put an end to your trollish and perverted behavior.

You just want a random tirade about nothing. And act is if the situation in the West Bank is has any confusion to it. There's nothing confusing about it.

Read the content from the links before you start spouting your mouth off.

No, I want a statement whether you accept that Palestinians are bound by the Geneva convention or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom