What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

If you're referring to the video I already explained it. Newly arrived foreign Jewish people get citizenship and homes in the form of settlements inside the West Bank.
Thats nonsense. If one could get home there everyone would live there. You buy house like everywhere else.

And if you're talking about basic laws inside of Israel that's not important. The video was about the conflict as a whole.
It says that Jews get house privileges. So I wondered what they are. Still could not get an answer.

For example here houses for sale in Israel:

http://www.yad2.co.il/Nadlan/sales.php

Pay money and get a house. No one will ask u whats ur ethnicity or religion.

Even with my circumcised dick it is still bigger than yours :lol: Indians have the smallest cocks in the world :rofl: No wonder all Indian women go for white guys in the West

Funny though, because even Jews are circumcised, the people who you "had an alliance with for 3000 years"
Phahaha they took an average of 1 billion people sullah, even with that figure there should be more people with bigger dicks than those from what ever shithole sullah country you come from looklook

LOL Indians smaller than even the East Asians who have the stereotype. :lol:
Again fucktard, taking an average of 1billion is bullshit. And with that there would still be more people with bigger dicks than those in Pakistan nice logic fucking idiot.

That pane loser was a town and I bet chain is another one of his accounts. Pathetic no live endians.
Shut ur mouth bitch fucking wasteman

Phahaha they took an average of 1 billion people sullah, even with that figure there should be more people with bigger dicks than those from what ever shithole sullah country you come from looklook

Again fucktard, taking an average of 1billion is bullshit. And with that there would still be more people with bigger dicks than those in Pakistan nice logic fucking idiot.
Hahahahahahhahahaha an Indian calling another place a "shithole" pahahahahahhaha

the country where 70% of people shit on the streets :rofl: India is, in literal terms, an actual SHITHOLE :lol:

"Around 65 percent of the rural population in India defecates in the open and women and girls are expected to go out at night. This does not only threaten their dignity, but their safety as well," UNICEF representative Louis-Georges Arsenault said in a statement.

Indian Gang Rape Case Highlights Lack of Toilets - ABC News

Ninos-Ganges-Kumbh-Mela-Allahabad_TINIMA20130403_0493_3.jpg

Hahahahahahhahahaha an Indian calling another place a "shithole" pahahahahahhaha

the country where 70% of people shit on the streets :rofl: India is, in literal terms, an actual SHITHOLE :lol:

"Around 65 percent of the rural population in India defecates in the open and women and girls are expected to go out at night. This does not only threaten their dignity, but their safety as well," UNICEF representative Louis-Georges Arsenault said in a statement.
Look at this dumb bloodclart pussy who ain't got the balls to show his real location fucking paindu. Tell me now and il rip the shit outta it fag.
Man U Muslims are so fucking but hurt it isn't even real, that circumsion must have pissed you of

Thats nonsense. If one could get home there everyone would live there. You buy house like everywhere else.

Israeli settlers lured by subsidies - Features - Al Jazeera English

Most of Ariel's residents are here for economic reasons, Malul says. "There are a lot of Russian [immigrants]; the majority are Mizrachim… a small amount are Ashkenazim."

Is this ‘natural growth’? American immigrants flood Israeli settlements, backed by the Israeli government | Mondoweiss

Nothing is 'nonsense' about it. These are illegal housing units the state of Israel funds for random Jews in occupied territory.

It says that Jews get house privileges. So I wondered what they are. Still could not get an answer.

I already explained this.

Israel as a ‘Jewish’ state will legalise discrimination against Palestinians | The National

Israel only largely gives permits to Jewish people, this is also in the occupied West Bank. The original natives to the land are denied their rights in their land.

Therefore, they have privileges and non-Jews are discriminated against.

Look at this dumb bloodclart pussy who ain't got the balls to show his real location fucking paindu. Tell me now and il rip the shit outta it fag.
Man U Muslims are so fucking but hurt it isn't even real, that circumsion must have pissed you of
You must be pissed that you got to go to the street to shit. Don't worry bro, no one's looking. Make sure you keep a lookout though, don't want to get raped. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And rip the shit outta me? hahaha Indians are short pussys they can't fight for shit all they can do is talk shit behind your back, when it's face to face you short fuckers don't say shit

You must be pissed that you got to go to the street to shit. Don't worry bro, no one's looking. Make sure you keep a lookout though, don't want to get raped. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And rip the shit outta me? hahaha Indians are short pussys they can't fight for shit all they can do is talk shit behind your back, when it's face to face you short fuckers don't say shit
Says the pussy wasteman to scared to post his flags:lol:
Indians would literally kill a internet warrior like you, you must be looking at the wrong Indians kiddo. I bet your dad raped and abused you like a typical Muslim dad that's why u so butthurt:rofl:

Says the pussy wasteman to scared to post his flags:lol:
Indians would literally kill a internet warrior like you, you must be looking at the wrong Indians kiddo. I bet your dad raped and abused you like a typical Muslim dad that's why u so butthurt:rofl:
Indians can't kill anyone apart from old women and children. Average Indian I see is 5'6 :lol: If he ever comes on cheeky to an Arab he would literally get fucked right there :lol:

Funny that, a rape comment coming from an Indian pahahahha even Indian women hate tiny cocked Indian men and go for white men. That's why Indian men are frustrated and have to resort to rape hahahaha.

Btw there are vacancies to clean toilets in Qatar, 70% quota for Indians. Join while you can :rofl:

Most of Ariel's residents are here for economic reasons, Malul says. "There are a lot of Russian [immigrants]; the majority are Mizrachim… a small amount are Ashkenazim."

Is this ‘natural growth’? American immigrants flood Israeli settlements, backed by the Israeli government | Mondoweiss

Nothing is 'nonsense' about it. These are illegal housing units the state of Israel funds for random Jews in occupied territory.

I already explained this.

Israel as a ‘Jewish’ state will legalise discrimination against Palestinians | The National

Israel only largely gives permits to Jewish people, this is also in the occupied West Bank. The original natives to the land are denied their rights in their land.

Therefore, they have privileges and non-Jews are discriminated against.

How much more time do you think the Palestinians have to create a nation?

Shut ur mouth bitch fucking wasteman

Lmao nope now its bs cuz the truth hurts you just face it ya got little dicks even though you so proud of being uncut, no wonder your women run to everybody but you. :lol: Lil dick dot headed nigga. :rofl: Probably got that special made extra small in your wallet right now. :sarcastic:

Longer than the time before another Pakistani is killed in terrorist violence.

I'm not Pakistani, your friend is trolling me and I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I don't think there is a law that disallows an occupying power to build houses in the occupied area..

Section 3 of the fourth Geneva Convention says:
------------
The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.
------------
Allowing foreigners to settle in occupied area is not covered by the convention.
Obviously it is against the spirit of the convention, but that is another thing.

So which laws are you referring to?
If you refer to any of the Geneva Conventions, then you also admit that Palestinians are bound by these conventions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom