What's new

Why Abhinandan surrendered to villagers soo quick?

Well yes. Your sh!t opinion should be kept to yourself.

Errrr .. NO.

I plan on expressing my ideas and Opinions in this forum with what ever degree of freedom is provided to me.

You are free not to read it or engage with me.

Errrr .. NO.

I plan on expressing my ideas and Opinions in this forum with what ever degree of freedom is provided to me.

You are free not to read it or engage with me.
you're just troll recent pentagon confirmed our all F-16 accounted for not a single one is missing @Nityam the whole world is with us on 27 FEB air battle @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

HE IS A F-16 SLAYER in a puny Mig 21. Calm down bro, give credit where due and reprimand whr needed.
You guy realize how you are the laughing stock to the world?

Here is refresher course for your memory.

First, it was the ground fire that downed F16, lol:
image_2019-04-17_16-52.jpg

Then later, it became Abhi who shotdown F16? How? from unfired missiles, all found with the wreckage, lol.

The evidence has been corroborated by pictures of all four of the missiles wrecked along with Abhi Mig21.

8.jpg

The seekers of both R73 are all wholely intact and not just their empty shell as some Indians touted pictures of other earlier exploded missiles's outer shell pictures, lol, the motor of one R77 and one R73 is even burnt and was fused to its pylon indicating it was still attached to the wing when it hit the ground.
unnamed.png

Now read the following tweets too, remember the Foreign Policy Magazine report by Lara Seligman that no PAF F16 was shot down?

9.jpg

So you should keep on making yourself the laughing stock to the world and keep thinking Abhi shotdown F16 with unfired R73 just because IAF sheepishly keeps claiming it despite multiple evidences to the contrary.

Aaaahhhh
Hindko swear words.
Nothing like em.
Why abhinandan surrendered to villagers without moving a single muscle? The pathological liar Indian media has portrayed this event as a cornered lion who was outnumbered however in this video you can see that he raised his hands up 1/4 of a mile away from villagers!
Was he mentally over whelmed by angry villagers shouting hands up and froze his ability to react? Did he lose his ability to RUN?

vs Indian propaganda

Fake news. :coffee:
You're a$$ is fake mr,troll @Nityam or i can go technical aspect of 27 FEB air battle @Nityam you're reported for your baseless trolling @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

You're a$$ is fake mr,troll @Nityam or i can go technical aspect of 27 FEB air battle @Nityam you're reported for your baseless trolling @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:
Fake news. :coffee:
your all all 4 AAM missiles on Mig-21 were found intact on wreck site, so how you abhi shot it down without firing a single AAMs to our F-16, i thing he open his cockpit in mid flight throw trishul on our F-16 that is the only way that he had been shot down our F-16 @Nityam :lol::rofl::sarcastic:;):enjoy:

your all all 4 AAM missiles on Mig-21 were found intact on wreck site, so how you abhi shot it down without firing a single AAMs to our F-16, i thing he open his cockpit in mid flight throw trishul on our F-16 that is the only way that he had been shot down our F-16 @Nityam :lol::rofl::sarcastic:;):enjoy:

I fail to see how the image of an exploded A2A missile prove your point? :coffee:

First make up your mind if I am a troll or not.

You cannot call me a troll and then troll me and attempt to engage me. Shameless.

Another "victory" for pakistan :lol:

amazing. lol.
You're humiliated ,you have no proof, ad you're definitely a troll, but it is fun to be that a troll to be humiliated @Nityam :lol::rofl::sarcastic:

Another "victory" for pakistan :lol:

amazing. lol.
humiliated you have no idea the technical aspect of 27 FEB air battle @Nityam :lol::rofl::crazy::enjoy:

OMG ..... another "victory" for pakistan :lol:
victory or not you're:enjoy: humiliated pentagon confirmed it our all F-16 accounted for and not a single one is missing @Nityam :lol:;)

OMG ..... another "victory" for pakistan :lol:
please explain this troll @Nityam :rofl::lol:;):enjoy:
HOW ON EARTH 2/2.5 GEN JET CAN SHOT IT DOWN MODERN 4.5TH GEN WITH LIMITED RADAR COVERAGE, (LIMITED DIAMETER RADAR IN MIG-21 NOSE CONE) WHICH CAN'T GUIDE BVR YOUR MIG-21 RADAR HAS RANGE OF 55 TO 75 KM RANGE I KNOW BECAUSE BE HAVE SIMILAR UPGRADES TO OUR F-7PG (CLONED MIG-21 BY CHINA) WHICH HAVE A RANGE OF 55 KM BY ITS RADAR GRIFO-7, WHEREAS OUR F-16 RADAR RANGE OUR F-16 MLU 150 TO 200 KM (APG-63) AND BLOCK-52 HAS RADAR RANGE OF 300 KM (APG-68V9) YOU CLAIM BLOCK 52D AND WE HAVE A BETTER RANGE BVR THAN YOUR R-77 ON YOUR MIG-21,

YOU HAVE NO BRAIN BUT INSTEAD OF BRAIN YOU HAVE A COW DUNG IN YOUR HEAD @Nityam :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom