What's new

Why Abhinandan surrendered to villagers soo quick?

Imran is a nice person for sure...Pakistan is not ready for any escalation of war...It is with Pakistan intrest to avoid war but not in India’s intrest...Rather i was expecting Pakistan will the oppertunity of IAF crossing LOC as a reason of escalating a war than diffusing it...

Again..we are not debating here if IK is good or bad..I am an admirer of IK since long...His reaction to this event shows his personality unlike other Pakistan leaders..But in this entire episode, India lost the stem after Abhinandan captured by Pakistan...but Pakistan failed to captilize on it by releasing or announcing to release in 48 hour...

Unfortunately Your Leadership and Your Fellow Countrymen Don't Seem To Realize The Outcome Of A War Between Two Nuclear Armed Countries.

If IK Had Escalated We Would Not Be Talking Right Now.

Releasing Abhinandan Was A Peace Offering and Face Saving For Modi Before His Electorate

Bruised Ribs face wasn’t PA. They got him medical help. Illegal videos yes. Violation of Geneva yes.
But I am happy since he is safe with no permanent injury and HE IS A F-16 SLAYER in a puny Mig 21. Calm down bro, give credit where due and reprimand whr needed.

We Were Never Bound Under Geneva Since War Was Never Formally Declared

As For F 16 "Slaying",Sure Whatever Floats Your Boat

Oh so are u suggesting that Geneva convention applies only on formal declaration of War. Care to explain ?
Without declaration he was not a prisoner of war. He was a military internee. You were legally bound to return him immediately.

He did right thing by surrendering. And yes, he was a bit lucky too, as pak army reached the spot. German pilots lending in enemy territories were not that lucky.
Actually the villagers were luckier.

27th Feb will always be a day to be remembered across both borders.

Had he shot a single guy, I swear, he wouldn't come alive.

It is clear that he only shot in air, a few times, to scare away the villagers, in order to escape back to IOK. As a soldier, it was his right to get out of the enemy territory, by hook or by crook. There is no big deal, in this issue. I think that someone opened this thread for the purpose of " chaska" and "chaiza". That purpose also has been duly achieved.

Back
Top Bottom