What's new

When women come cheaper than cattle in India

not every Indian state is like this
need to watch over states like haryana and UP(western areas) and there will a sharp decline
but unfortunately,every one is involved in those human trafficking rackets be it police or the parents themselves

poverty is a menace :hitwall:

not every Indian state is like this
need to watch over states like haryana and UP(western areas) and there will a sharp decline
but unfortunately,every one is involved in those human trafficking rackets be it police or the parents themselves

poverty is a menace :hitwall:
Such ills are majorly in khaap areas...... Upeast uttranchal himachal n jnk doesn't have these social ills......

Such ills are majorly in khaap areas...... Upeast uttranchal himachal n jnk doesn't have these social ills......
yes that is what i was saying
we need to check those areas instead of covering the entire country.......

no one buys girls or women in southern and eastern India
its just prevalent in those khaap areas,and some parts of rajasthan and UP

yes that is what i was saying
we need to check those areas instead of covering the entire country.......

no one buys girls or women in southern and eastern India
its just prevalent in those khaap areas,and some parts of rajasthan and UP
But its failure on the part of various educated class gov n ngo which couldn't stop such misery for those women who are brought in these areas for marriage n then abandon or sold for trafficking. .... Gov should make non bailable offence if a women file a case just like dowry acts.... ngo should provide legal help to those woman seek financial help in these cases from thr husband or laws family.....also ensure adequate rehab or remarriage centre for such girls. ....

Good that Indian media highlighting the social issues.

So Shoaib Malik got Saniya Mirza free of cost because he couldn't afford Cattle from india? :confused:
He could not afford Cattle and Veena Malik. Though usually, Cattle and Veena both roam naked in India.:lol:

This is Indian social issue, it is "Fun" to discuss it here on PDF, but Indians are barred from from opening threads on similar social issues of Pakistan as per the rules.
Their denial n making fun here would dig the grave for them if not now then in future....

Ok that is disgusting....I only skimmed through and managed to read only 1 story..

I am beyond shocked

Back
Top Bottom