What's new

Why Abhinandan surrendered to villagers soo quick?

Someone cried in a hoarse, splitting shreak, "if only we had Rafael, result would have been different."

Never before in history has been a nation of over a billion which volunteered to become the laughing stock for the world due to their part in the idiotic struggle to re-elect an extremist butcher of humanity itself.

Kudos!

Sounds like a "victory" for pakistan.

Why are you not celebrating ? BTW what is the price of Tomatoes again ? petrol ?

This is what "laughing stock" looks like ............ or it what victory looks like ? you decide.

x1080

India does nothing ? India does a LOT of things.

Pic 1: Border pillar 638. 1971, Indian Army buried 52 Pak soldiers.

D57qRzpUYAAl0oo.jpg

Pic 2: Kargil. Indian Army buried many Pak soldiers. Buried enemy dead with full military honours, since Pak Army disowned them.

D57qRzuUUAMbdXL.jpg

How much more do you want us to do ?

Meanwhile FATF will decide your fate in September. Expect us to spoil your party.

Who cares what happened at some pillar decades ago

This is what happened last year

Foolish Indian Agression Costs India Record Casualties in First 5 Months of 2018

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fool...-casualties-in-first-5-months-of-2018.559618/

What more do you want?

You want more? We have no issues in eliminating your whole race if you want to. Each and every single one of you. Just ask for it nicely. :)

Who cares what happened at some pillar decades ago

This is what happened last year

Foolish Indian Agression Costs India Record Casualties in First 5 Months of 2018

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fool...-casualties-in-first-5-months-of-2018.559618/

What more do you want?

You want more? We have no issues in eliminating your whole race if you want to. Each and every single one of you. Just ask for it nicely. :)

True ....... Indian economy just crossed 3 Trillion $ due to your "victory".

Too bad some of us had to die, but they will be avenged. Do you doubt it ?

India does nothing ? India does a LOT of things.

Pic 1: Border pillar 638. 1971, Indian Army buried 52 Pak soldiers.

D57qRzpUYAAl0oo.jpg

Pic 2: Kargil. Indian Army buried many Pak soldiers. Buried enemy dead with full military honours, since Pak Army disowned them.

D57qRzuUUAMbdXL.jpg

How much more do you want us to do ?

Meanwhile FATF will decide your fate in September. Expect us to spoil your party.
Books have been written on 1948 65 71 99
That is a separate debate..fact is we took kashmir and you guys broke bengal..we learned our lesson and you guys couldn't do anything since...

You are deflecting a simple question why did mighty india chickened out after it was shocked to find out that its not so mighty ..its indeed shameful that after clesr violation of india and declaration of war india simply did nothing ..

FATF is nothing we were on blacklist before.if we go back will change nothing though cant happen..USA wants peace in Afghanistan more than it wants to appease india

True ....... Indian economy just crossed 3 Trillion $ due to your "victory".

Too bad some of us had to die, but they will be avenged. Do you doubt it ?

Don't give me this fudge BS of economy and all that

We would kill you. again and again and again. What can you do about it? What will you do about it?

Nothing. So buzz off and wait for what is coming for you in future.

Books have been written on 1948 65 71 99
That is a separate debate..fact is we took kashmir and you guys broke bengal..we learned our lesson and you guys couldn't do anything since...

You are deflecting a simple question why did mighty india chickened out after it was shocked to find out that its not so mighty ..its indeed shameful that after clesr violation of india and declaration of war india simply did nothing ..

FATF is nothing we were on blacklist before.if we go back will change nothing though cant happen..USA wants peace in Afghanistan more than it wants to appease india

I have already declared your "victory" :lol:

What is the problem ? Why are you so insecure ?

Every international humiliation is a new source of "victory" for your establishment.

Have you figured out why china dumped you in UN ? what makes you so confident about the US ? ............ they are your iron brother and all ?

I have already declared your "victory" :lol:

What is the problem ? Why are you so insecure ?

Every international humiliation is a new source of "victory" for your establishment.

Have you figured out why china dumped you in UN ? what makes you so confident about the US ? ............ they are your iron brother and all ?
Explain why india missed all its targets and chickened out after Pakistan declared war

Don't give me this fudge BS of economy and all that

We would kill you. again and again and again. What can you do about it? What will you do about it?

Nothing. So buzz off and wait for what is coming for you in future.

We are a weak kafir nation.

So why did strong ik hand over abhinandan in 48 hours ?

As for what we will do if you kill us, I think by now you know what we will do. Air strikes, surgical strike sand probably Naval strikes.

I don't think anyone in the global community is in any doubt. Only pakistani's have doubts.

Explain why india missed all its targets and chickened out after Pakistan declared war

because we are kafirs ? :cry:

Another "victory" for you. lucky you.

As for what we will do if you kill us, I think by now you know what we will do. Air strikes, surgical strike sand probably Naval strikes.

I don't think anyone in the global community is in any doubt. Only pakistani's have doubts.

We don't believe in kafir non kafir bullsh!t. We are pretty good with many kafir nations

all of your strikes have failed and were nothing but a drama. Naval strike would be same too. Have no doubt about it

We don't believe in kafir non kafir bullsh!t. We are pretty good with many kafir nations

all of your strikes have failed and were nothing but a drama. Naval strike would be same too. Have no doubt about it

So what you are saying is that when we do our Naval Strike, it will be another "victory" for you.

Amazing. A true pakistani.

because we are kafirs ? :cry:

Another "victory" for you. lucky you.
Christian also believe you are kafir the reason why they say so..oh and the satellites also believe you are kafir..

Our best friends are red kafir Chinese by the way

Whatever Abhinandan did seems amazing......
1. Fight enemy in hostile territory.
2. Survive by using his mind and demeanour.
3. Showed exceptional courage in captivity.
Pakistani forces must be commended for handling an hostile pilot with honor and professionalism.

So what you are saying is that when we do our Naval Strike, it will be another "victory" for you.

Couple of harpoons, zarbs and some harba when hits up the *** of your frigates you will know just like abhi found out

I am saying it would be another drama to fool you guys

Victory would be just something part and parcel of it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom