What's new

Why A $20-Billion Defence Deal May Be Scrapped

At least we can buy dude :D We have 47 $ defence Budget , and look who is saying it , who's country has only 7 billion budget haha :woot::woot::yahoo:

I

mean 47 billion $ lol

And a shit load of obsolete soviet stuff to replace.

P.: our defence budget is around 9 billion including CSF ... And more If we include FF group profits... (Apart from paramilitary forces that are funded by Ministery of interior) and payment & pensions that aren't deducted from defence budget.

P.S indias defence budget is around 37+ billion not 48 billion.

What's the mi
The deal will not be canclled.

It seems Indian authorities are playing patience game. The deal will not be cancelled. The main motive behind MMRCA is not only induct new medium fighter jets but also avoid over dependnce on Russia.

So if some one thinks that MMRCA will be cancelled and order for 126 Super MKIs is given, he is wrong.
what is the mistake in dependence over Russia , can you explain ? :D
What Usa / other nato members have given to us actually ?
Russia helped us in space tech , missile tech like brahmos , 5th gen aircraft , now brhmos 2 , Sukhoi aircrafts , support to indo pak war in '71 ( USSR ) , helped us in making ac careers / nuke submarines , now they are bringing china and india together ..Do you know that China supports india's position in UNSC , and china has backed India and Russia's proposal about blaming pak on UN about terrorism stuff ? What is your problem with Russia ? Wanna lick the feet of Us/ west or what ? :D

What's the mi

what is the mistake in dependence over Russia , can you explain ? :D
What Usa / other nato members have given to us actually ?
Russia helped us in space tech , missile tech like brahmos , 5th gen aircraft , now brhmos 2 , Sukhoi aircrafts , support to indo pak war in '71 ( USSR ) , helped us in making ac careers / nuke submarines , now they are bringing china and india together ..Do you know that China supports india's position in UNSC , and china has backed India and Russia's proposal about blaming pak on UN about terrorism stuff ? What is your problem with Russia ? Wanna lick the feet of Us/ west or what ? :D

And guess what where Kalam was trained? NASA.

And a shit load of obsolete soviet stuff to replace.

P.: our defence budget is around 9 billion including CSF ... And more If we include FF group profits...
Lots of obsolete soviet stuff ? What are they actually ? :D
We have 200+ sukhoi mki ... Mirage and other 4th gen aircrafts with 4++ gen Mig 29 k
Now , yes that MIG 21 :cheesy: we should replace them , but you should know that china has more than 3rd gen aircrafts than us , half of chinese aircrafts are of that old ...And you guys say that china is the best right ?

And guess what where Kalam was trained? NASA.
and guess what ? Kalam was the only man behind all of that success? :toast_sign::toast_sign:
Where Indian astronauts will be training for Manned moon mission in 2020 ? Guess ? Yes , it's
not NASA , it's Russia ...

Putin will call it sweet revenge for the mistral goof up. :omghaha:

I wonder if it wasnt pre planned by russia and India.

Dude, the price for each piece works out to 158 million..40 million more than a 5th gen F35.

As for 20 billion..The payment is spread out over 10 years, so it practically works out 2 billion a year.
In that case, even Pakistan would've gone with the sort of deal India wants.

F35 is a failed project. Plus US will never share the technology the way India wants.

I think now you guys are doing the right thing, MKI is an awesome jet.
the French are killing this deal themselves by hiking the prices for no good reasons,
better invest on super MKI, its gonna be a monster.

Topi drama.......don't they get tired of speculating and writing the same thing again and again?

I think now you guys are doing the right thing, MKI is an awesome jet.
the French are killing this deal themselves by hiking the prices for no good reasons,
better invest on super MKI, its gonna be a monster.
I smell that they will try to negotiate with Russia about s 400 systems . Who knows what , I have heard that India turned down a proposal about s 400 from russia, but I am not so sure about it .

Dassault would like, but does not need, Rafale deal because the civilian side of its business is doing well.

India would like, but does not need, Rafale deal because Su-30 MKI has already given IAF air superiority over PAF and deterrence against PLAAF until 5th gen arrives.

If we can reach a win-win solution to this log jam then well and good otherwise lets shake hands and walk away.

Lots of obsolete soviet stuff ? What are they actually ? :D
We have 200+ sukhoi mki ... Mirage and other 4th gen aircrafts with 4++ gen Mig 29 k
Now , yes that MIG 21 :cheesy: we should replace them , but you should know that china has more than 3rd gen aircrafts than us , half of chinese aircrafts are of that old ...And you guys say that china is the best right ?

and guess what ? Kalam was the only man behind all of that success? :toast_sign::toast_sign:
Where Indian astronauts will be training for Manned moon mission in 2020 ? Guess ? Yes , it's
not NASA , it's Russia ...

I meant that it wasnt Soviet Union only that helped us reagrding our Space Program.

I meant that it wasnt Soviet Union only that helped us reagrding our Space Program.
Russia has been India's best partner in everything , Usa is two faced snake , and double standard country :D If you are not deluded you may realize it easily ...Usa is Shit , it's better country than Russia to live in , but Usa is shit for India and it's people . :D

I smell that they will try to negotiate with Russia about s 400 systems . Who knows what , I have heard that India turned down a proposal about s 400 from russia, but I am not so sure about it .
Its a good system,
lets see how it goes.

The deal will not be canclled.

It seems Indian authorities are playing patience game. The deal will not be cancelled. The main motive behind MMRCA is not only induct new medium fighter jets but also avoid over dependnce on Russia.

So if some one thinks that MMRCA will be cancelled and order for 126 Super MKIs is given, he is wrong.

I am fairly certain the deal will be cancelled since the French are known to be poor negotiators with a chip on their shoulder and this deal cannot be defended in India, by anyone who can think rationally.

This of course is Great news for the domestic Manufacturers and DRDO/ADA.

Back
Top Bottom