What's new

Whose is bigger?? India - Pak (Media Round 1)

indians are gutless p*ssies with no balls to go for a conflict...specially with superior Islamic peoples who have ruled, humiliated, defeated, and divided india for centuries upon centuries.

It is just a talk from them...

At best, indians can only interfere in civil wars like they did in 71 lol

Self delusions and hallucinations are sign that you need to consult a good doctor if you dont get those in Pakistan , visit India.We have plenty of them.

indians are gutless p*ssies with no balls to go for a conflict
Beta, Battle of longewala yaad h na. Nhi yaad to phir se yaad dila deta hu:

India:-

Total No of Soldiers: 120
Weapon : 1 Jeep mounted M40 recoilless rifle

Pakistan:-

Total no of Soldiers: 2,000 soldiers
Tanks: 45
Other weapon: 1 Mobile infantry brigade

LOL and these 120 Brave Indian soldiers kept Pak force consisting of 2k Soldiers and 45 Tanks and 1 Mobile infantry brigade at their knee for almost 6-7 hrs.

Just Hilarious!!

I intend no insult or maligning but this very well shows who are p*ssies and spineless.

Anyways enjoy your dreamworld :omghaha:

tumhari itni aukaat bhi nahin hay k pashtun ko hath lagao.
Mere bhai jaan apni aukaat main reh kr baat kia karo.Pashtun are superior race even to your so called Gods,I don't know why don't you people worship us instead of the idols?

@Oscar @WebMaster @jaibi

Please respond to the above. This was extremely insulting and provocative. I thought you folks did not condone such kind of behavior on PDF.

And for ****s sake please close this worthless flame baiting thread somebody.

tumhari itni aukaat bhi nahin hay k pashtun ko hath lagao.

Mere bhai jaan apni aukaat main reh kr baat kia karo.Pashtun are superior race even to your so called Gods,I don't know why don't you people worship us instead of the idols?
@Oscar @WebMaster Please ban this Senior member forever....

@DESERT FIGHTER do complete "honour the baloch...". If i am not wrong it is "honour the baloch, buy the pashtun, rule the punjabis and intimidate the sindhis"

Let me share more british policy rules for different communities of india

1. Give food to Bengalis, fear to Sindhis, land to Punjabis, money to pathans, respect to Balochis, job to Gurkhas, palaces to Rajputs & education to Hindus.
2. Give titles to Pathan Nawabs, horse lands to Punjabi Nawabs, gun salutes to Baloch Nawabs, jaagirs to Sikh Nawabs and patronage to Hindu Nawabs.
3. Keep a Bengali, hungry; a Sindhi, illiterate; a Pathan, near; a Balochi, away, a Punjabi, busy; a Sikh, pompous and a hindu, loyal.
4. Never employ a Bengali; Never trust a Pathan, Never empower a Punjabi, Never confront a
Balochi, Never educate a Sindhi, Never squabble a Hindu, Never belittle a Rajput, Never trade a Memon.
These are not compliments ,they were exploiting the weaknesses to rule them all. Impoverished malaks of pathans were bought through allowances. Punjabis were expected to be ruled, as they have always been. Sindhis were percieved as cowards and were intimidated into subjugation. Simple Balochs were won over simply by bestowing their sardars with honour and titles.

@LoveIcon, @Jaggu,

Thats coz i didnt want to get insult other ethnicities..

Balochs, like most of the pashtun tribes, love fighting but hates to be a soldier. @DESERT FIGHTER's papa is in the army, he would naturally try to convince you that his people were favourite picks for british army. But the fact is his tribe mari, were never favourites for recruitment even though they are warlike tribe, perhaps more tough and brave than any martial baradri of potohar.
Sikhs, gurkhas and potoharis, were the best and favourite soldiers of british indian army, no one should deny that. Baloch people were rebellious and unruly people, not fit for soldiery.
@Jaggu's assessment of balochs is accurate. Balochs were careless in recording their history and also, if they had enough numerical strength like other nations, they could have been conquering hindostan upto bengal.

You didnt read my posts... not many Baluch joined the british army either..

Back
Top Bottom