What's new

Whose is bigger?? India - Pak (Media Round 1)

Pakistanis in Paris are going to suffer now
Tamilnet KenneyLTTE1.jpg

Believe it or not I was thinking the same while watching it today morning on YouTube and thought about putting it on stupid and funny but then I forgot :lol:

Both the participants are moron of highest degree... Bullying each other and the anchorperson ironically terms it discussion!

Both the participants are moron of highest degree... Bullying each other and the anchorperson ironically terms it discussion!
Its all matter of channel rating....

What you Porkis need to understand is that no fears you. Maybe in your own heads but everywhere else people laugh at you. In France, people make fun of pAkistanis because they sell kebabs on the motorway.
Shant hoo Jaooo............All New Recruit are Aggressive 4 first few days:taz:

well its only " sansani khez program " both nations know that they cant do anything to each other ... :blah::blah::blah:

Warning you do not drag in religion again. And edit this post as well and be a mature member.

tumhari itni aukaat bhi nahin hay k pashtun ko hath lagao.

Mere bhai jaan apni aukaat main reh kr baat kia karo.Pashtun are superior race even to your so called Gods,I don't know why don't you people worship us instead of the idols?

I fail to understand why do Pakistani reps even engage with these illiterate Indian scums? Let these hindu extremists float in their delusional hot air balloons, soon they will find out the realities on the ground.

I fail to understand why do Pakistani reps even engage with these illiterate Indian scums? Let these hindu extremists float in their delusional hot air balloons, soon they will find out the realities on the ground.
I think its better to stay Quite...& Let them build Castles in Air...What do yu think??;)

Back
Top Bottom