What's new

Who's Obsessed With Whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am very new member here ...my observation is whenever a discussion/thread starts with any topic from Alien to Fighter planes to Pakistani fashion show and I see Our Pakistani friends bashing INDIA after 4-5 sensible post.

Finally I concluded that Yes we are Obessessed with Pakistanis. :woot:

This is 4th time RazPak Bhai is posting this TOI link in last 2 months... and if we use TOI news thats incredible source....bahot naainsaafi hai bhai :(

Another one. No facts. No figures. Merely random articles to support their obtuse hypothesis.

When an Indian himself is questioning the sanity of the Indian mindset, what more room does that leaves for your desires.
In any case, i find this source more credible than some wannabe thumping his chest like pot calling the kettle black.

When an Indian himself is questioning the sanity of the Indian mindset, what more room does that leaves for your desires.
In any case, i find this source more credible than some wannabe thumping his chest like pot calling the kettle black.

Ahem...still can't deny the facts and figures. Just as I expected.

Countless times on PDF have I heard Pakistanis say, "Since you're on a Pakistani website, hence, you're obsessed with Pakistan.". Today, once again I saw a Pakistani mention this 'fact' (lol) at the drop of a hat and I decided to lay this 'fact' of theirs to rest once and for all.

One day I decided to look for facts and I didn't have to go too far.

All I did was this:

Google trends: Pakistan

Google Trends: pakistan

(Notice how many in India search for 'Pakistan', yup you can BARELY see that dot)

Google trends: India

Google Trends: india

(Now compare that to how many in Pakistan search for 'India')

No prizes for guessing who's obsessed with whom. :cheesy:

BTW, I welcome the Pakistani members to provide facts and figures to rebut this data.

tch tch tch ....

Hindu-stan ki aurtain, itna acha dance karti,
Saara Pakistan daikhta.

Countless times on PDF have I heard Pakistanis say, "Since you're on a Pakistani website, hence, you're obsessed with Pakistan.". Today, once again I saw a Pakistani mention this 'fact' (lol) at the drop of a hat and I decided to lay this 'fact' of theirs to rest once and for all.

One day I decided to look for facts and I didn't have to go too far.

All I did was this:

Google trends: Pakistan

Google Trends: pakistan

(Notice how many in India search for 'Pakistan', yup you can BARELY see that dot)

Google trends: India

Google Trends: india

(Now compare that to how many in Pakistan search for 'India')

No prizes for guessing who's obsessed with whom. :cheesy:

BTW, I welcome the Pakistani members to provide facts and figures to rebut this data.

Another thread with google trends. This kid is desperate to troll. Poor guy. :lol:

Into the 5th page and not one Pakistani has come up with facts and figures to rebut the OP.

hmmmmmm...

By the way according to the google trends two Indian cities in top ten cities which search for Pakistan. No Pakistani city in top ten cities who search for India. Ah obsession. :rolleyes:

By the way according to the google trends two Indian cities in top ten cities which search for Pakistan. No Pakistani city in top ten cities who search for India. Ah obsession. :rolleyes:

So you do agree that two Indian cities are obsessed with Pakistan while the entire country of Pakistan is obsessed with India?

I can vouch that indian women are pretty obsessed with us big bad Pakistanis.

Veena-Malik-Message-to-ashmit-patel.jpg

veena-malik_asmit-patel-01.jpg

bigg-boss-night-cameras-catch-veena-malik-cuddling-and-caressing-ashmit-patel-pic-2.jpg

another pakistani girl meera enjoying with ashmit......

veena_malik_kisses_ashmit_patel_in_bigg_boss__12001_f.jpg

SEEMS TO ME PAKISTANI GIRLS ARE MAD ABOUT INDIAN GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom