What's new

Who's Obsessed With Whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. We are obsessed with China. China is a competitor we admire and look up to. We are looking up, not down.

Thanks for admitting after Pakistan you are obsessed with China too. You obsessed Indians.

Thanks for admitting after Pakistan you are obsessed with China too. You obsessed Indians.

I already told you that we're obsessed with China because we admire China and China's growth. I don't think there's anything wrong in being obsessed with the world's second biggest economy and a rising superpower. Will you now please explain to me why you're obsessed with India?

I already told you that we're obsessed with China because we admire China and China's growth. Will you now please explain to me why you're obsessed with India?

God, First Indians defecate on their streets, now they come to our forum.

:angry:

This thread is so idiotic that even this forum isn't working properly because of it's idiocy.

Hardly; this hoe sought attention, and she got it in India. You guy's seem to worship her although she's exactly appealing to the eye :rolleyes:

not one bro many pakistani girls obsessed with india have already worked in india ..... veena malik, then there was one meera......... and one girl i am not getting her name..... yaa MONALAIZZA she starred opposite HIMESH RESHAMIYA ...... humaima malik is lining up too..... many more yet to come....

God, First Indians defecate on their streets, now they come to our forum.

:angry:

WoW! that means even Indians who cannot afford a toilet can afford a PC and a net connection.

Thanks for the complement, mate. Appreciate it.

Can bhartis please just defecate on their own streets instead of our forum?

Delete or close the thread mods and ban the OP. Immature people like OP have ruined this forum.

Delete or close the thread mods and ban the OP. Immature people like OP have ruined this forum.

Still no facts and figures, mate. I thought so much time should have been enough for you to google.

Veena-Malik-Message-to-ashmit-patel.jpg

veena-malik_asmit-patel-01.jpg

bigg-boss-night-cameras-catch-veena-malik-cuddling-and-caressing-ashmit-patel-pic-2.jpg

another pakistani girl meera enjoying with ashmit......

veena_malik_kisses_ashmit_patel_in_bigg_boss__12001_f.jpg

SEEMS TO ME PAKISTANI GIRLS ARE MAD ABOUT INDIAN GUYS
veena malik = opportunist, she has done tons of other 'stuff' in pakistani media too just to get attention but no one cared but when she did it in india, every indian started obsessing over her and idolizing her, last i heard, she is single and lives in dubai, she used your fellow indian to get attention :rofl: as for meera, that was a movie scene, get over it, stop obsessing over these women

calm calm calm................... :-)

let me know first,why indians join PDF...........???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom