What's new

Who's Obsessed With Whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians' obsession with China should come as no surprise since China is the world's 2nd biggest economy and the next superpower.

What is surprising, though, is Pakistanis' obsession with India as proved in the OP.

Hardly; this hoe sought attention, and she got it in India. You guy's seem to worship her although she's exactly appealing to the eye :rolleyes:

she is not the only one........ veena malik,meera, monalaizza, ....... humaima malik is lining up too..... soon u will see pakistani grls coming to india in large no. ..... just easen up the visa policy.... non actress grls will line up too

Countless times on PDF have I heard Pakistanis say, "Since you're on a Pakistani website, hence, you're obsessed with Pakistan.". Today, once again I saw a Pakistani mention this 'fact' (lol) at the drop of a hat and I decided to lay this 'fact' of theirs to rest once and for all.

One day I decided to look for facts and I didn't have to go too far.

All I did was this:

Google trends: Pakistan

Google Trends: pakistan

(Notice how many in India search for 'Pakistan', yup you can BARELY see that dot)

Google trends: India

Google Trends: india

(Now compare that to how many in Pakistan search for 'India')

No prizes for guessing who's obsessed with whom. :cheesy:

BTW, I welcome the Pakistani members to provide facts and figures to rebut this data.

Okay...

And just why did you even post this thread? :azn:

We have about 50 threads on the same topic. Even myself had created a similar thread in past and showing that if you type "Pakistan-India peace" -- google trends will show Pakistan on top and hardly you will notice India anywhere...

and was heavily grilled by Indian members saying Google trends are not correct :lol:

We already have similar threads in the forum so please discuss in existing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom