What's new

Who's More important? Pakistan or COAS :Imran Khan

Who's more important?

• Pakistan

• Army Chief

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kind of damaged occurred to the army’s reputation is beyondddd repair, those who were used to fight 5th generation war for Pakistan is now fighting with army…. Oh man what you did tm imagine kr sktay

1656654534664.png

Bhutto did te same and look what happened to him
Bhutto was the original golden child of the establishment. His issue was that he went beyond all civilized limits and became a tyrant with a god complex. Plus Bhutto was a psychopath, one only need to listen to his speeches to know that this man was singularly focused on self-aggrandizement and didn't possess an iota of empathy for anyone ("sowar kay bachay"/ "bhaarr mein jao", etc.).

IK for his flaws and fair share of ego at least has empathy for the masses and genuinely believes in bettering their lives.

Last edited:
If people of Pakistan start to work, if we are determined that we want a better future, then will thrive and no one will be able to stop us.

IK doesn’t mind army interference or political engineering as long as it benefits him. Same with every other politician.
So you do agree k corrupt tola logo k sar par bithaya jata ha.
Maa ki trah choron ki hifazat ki jati ha. Kqhin ghalti se kisi ko Saza na mil jaye . Kisi ki looti daulat na zabt ho jaye .

So you do agree k corrupt tola logo k sar par bithaya jata ha.
Maa ki trah choron ki hifazat ki jati ha. Kqhin ghalti se kisi ko Saza na mil jaye . Kisi ki looti daulat na zabt ho jaye .
Nah I don’t agree in this instance. If the army wanted IK out, he’d have been booted months before it happened. They had his allies in the palm of their hands the whole time, their support for IK was the whole reason those allies joined and stayed part of the government.

This whole US and army conspiracy is mental gymnastics. He was kicked out very marginally by people who left his side and existing fwd blocks in his own party - he built his castle on sand. If the army wanted him out, he’d have gone and not lingered till April. And I’m not sure how the US conspiracy fits in here, opposition hated him and the army stooges moved in different directions given “neutrality”.

Not sure what the US nexus achieved here. Seems utterly redundant. But please don’t let any of this distract you from IK’s crocodile tears, you folks continue lapping it up.

I used to argue with army sycophants on here and my line hasn’t changed whereas they’ve done an almighty u-turn. I expect the same on this subject one day.

COAS has to retire one day, a new COAS can come, will come but Army will stay. Army wont retire.
IK is asking the wrong question or he is asking to read between the lines.

But the neutrals want the power and pelf and hegemony, they feel insecure in loosing the power to a popular civilian leader, which is happening. The more they try to suppress it, the faster it will rise.
What "power" are you referring you which Army doesn't have already and wants ?

Army corruption
Which corruption is that ?

Last edited:
Imran Khan was stupid and too naive to think COAS was working for Pakistan.
ex PM Imran Khan is naive, too simple to the point of being stupid at times.
Imran Khan needed a stable government for that
Imran himself is responsible for giving extensions.
Should a person with so many shortcomings be made PM ? No wonder he lost. He isn't politically mature
All the above attributes are not fit for a PM leading the country.
He doesn't mind political engineering as long it's in the best interest of Pakistan.
Look above at quoted posts, you expect a person which such attributes to conduct political engineering :blink:

The actual question here is not the above, but this:

So who's more important: army chief or prime minister?

You have a habit of derailing threads. No one is asking you to invent your silly questions. If you want to ask your questions, then go and open a thread of your own. DON'T DERAIL.

BY THE WAY, 14 IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM have voted that Army Chief is more important than Pakistan. Absolutely disgusting and bahsharam people.

People who come on the shoulders of army, go with their boots. There are no exception to this rule in Pakistan and this is politics of Pakistan.

On a serious note, Imran Khan if he comes again, should play it smart. Hope he has learnt from his mistakes.

Again a big if, if he becomes a PM.

Chiefs come and go, Army prevails.
Naturally army is getting a bad name. If a survey occurs army support might be 30%. All perks coming to contrast due to bajwa. Real estates, plots at retirement etc.
Army fights with people support. Can this army fight a real war now?
IK biggest mistake not to dissolve assemblies right after he sworn in.
Military Establishment supported IK but doesn't want him to succeed and become powerful. They want to keep every other institution weak except army.
Long live army, no life for Pakistanies.

Naturally army is getting a bad name. If a survey occurs army support might be 30%. All perks coming to contrast due to bajwa. Real estates, plots at retirement etc.
The enemies of Pakistan will always ensure that Pakistan Army gets a bad name. The question arises will the Pakistan Army turn into traitors as to why to defend a thankless nation ? No. Neither the officers nor the troops will ever resort to such action.

An officer gets marginal salary along with medical and other concessional facilities on which he thrives all his career. He gets posted after 2-3 years at places which you or the public may not even have heard names of. Every officer's family life is affected badly due to constant movement. Till his retirement, he doesn't own a home unless its inherited etc. He may get property like plots, on merit. He retires with pension, apartment/house and plots. Then Army facilitates him to get a job through Fauji Foundation ventures. He can lose all this if he makes a mistake during his career or gets court martailed.

Maybe if, Government departments and other sectors also look after a person from training till death, the corrupt system might start to diminish.

The survey wouldn't hold any value. The operations by Army in KPK and Baluchistan have earned it a good name among locals in rural and under developed areas. When Army cleansed different areas from the clutches of terrorists and extremists, the locals were already thankful to them. On top of that Army helped making schools, hospitals, roads, bridges etc. Then Army again showed its presence in COVID-19 drive to places other than metro cities of Pakistan. I don't have a percentage of rural or urban population of Pakistan whether how may use the internet and how many believe the propaganda created against Army/COAS, but I know that the numbers wont dwindle in ISSB and recruitment centers.

Army is being compared politically and all else is being side lined. I remember that talks against Bajwa started as soon as the extension proposal was brought in which he later accepted. On PDF, members started discussing why Bajwa shouldn't have taken extension or why he is unsuitable to lead the Army. This was years ago. This is how 5th gen warfare starts. plant the seed, let it mature and grow in next years. Examples of 50's till 2000's from Ayub till Musharraf became topics again to malign military leaders and then even the martyrdom of one soldier became un-acceptable.

You think I wasn't witnessing that ? All that talk of MRAPs, budgets, FC, wall building, IEDs, etc. Every topic about these became political. First 3 posts would be cursing top brass, next 4 posts would be blaming Bajwa and the rest of posts thread would be "ensuring" that Army has failed and no action is being taken. After a few days, Army/FC/LEA would have retaliated and the terrorists who committed these atrocious acts would have been shot dead during an IBO. Loot at topics from 2018 onwards in the Pakistan Internal Security section.

Bhai, do you know that PDF threads are read by Intel agencies of Pakistan and India ? Have you ever seen that whenever a sensitive or hot topic is posted, there are 3-4 users and 10+ guests. I have myself stopped posting many topics related to understanding Pakistan Army formations and weapons. I have helped a member or two to delete their posts as it had already put related professional's careers in jeopardy.

In military related topics, I have pointed out wherever Pakistan Armed Forces have made blunders. Many operations resulted in failure and loss of life which could have been avoided. But when things turn political, the required proofs are not provided and the conversation thrives on propaganda. How hard is it to detect a victim of propaganda ? Look at their recent posts. Is there proof, is there sanity, is there a biased opinion, is it evident they are speaking the language of a journalist like they have just seen a video uploaded by a journalist and started spreading his views, how is their reasoning skill etc. You will get to know as soon as you quote and reply them. Its not rocket science.

Army fights with people support. Can this army fight a real war now?
Yes and Army is fighting a war on many fronts, just as India wanted.

IK biggest mistake not to dissolve assemblies right after he sworn in.
I had suggested earlier that IK is not politically mature and that he could have learnt a few things from the political genius (though evil) Zardari but the PTI brigade came out of trenches to cordon me off from all sides. I like Ik but in this very thread I have seen his own supporters calling him stupid, naive etc and what not. I had said that sometime earlier already but it was indigestible by the PTI Brigade then.

Military Establishment supported IK but doesn't want him to succeed and become powerful. They want to keep every other institution weak except army.
Army cannot go weak- period. Its the only functional and standing institution in Pakistan which will take care of itself, its ranks, its equipment, Pakistan's nukes, Pakistan's missiles, Pakistani people and Pakistan. Whether you or I may like it or not, Army will all do that.

Long live army, no life for Pakistanies.
If I also sit on internet to watch propaganda videos uploaded by journalists against Military and Bajwa, sooner or later, I will also be a victim of propaganda. I should be able to understand according to my own perception what is 5th generation warfare. What is hybrid warfare. How its fought and how it affects the masses who sit on internet.

I never joined PA, I am not paid by PA, I really do NOT owe any loyalty to PA, I can write at will against PA, I don't care who is COAS, I dont care who is promoted or not, I hate martial law and I dislike Military taking part in poliics - but I know how PA operates.

If I sat in Div HQs or Corps Commanders meetings or if I sat in mess lounges at get togethers, I would also have tall and high claims of what is happening, who is being promoted, who should be promoted, what is Bajwa doing etc. I haven't been present in any of those. So I also don't believe if someone else claims about the above, since I know that is not how Army conducts its business.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom