What's new

Who's More important? Pakistan or COAS :Imran Khan

Who's more important?

• Pakistan

• Army Chief

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice write up, Bro. I am thankful.
I shall try to be precise and cover your points.

1. When we say Army we generally mean chief, and select confidants. Chief abuses army power of discipline for political gain. This time bajwa used Army power to throw an elected govt, the patience has given away. It is simple sedition. Indication came at Islamabad security dialogue when he went against govt policy. IK should had fired him. Now whole country facing consequences.
Chief has reasons for making decision. He has the authority and the power to do so, which he exercises. Its an abuse for some, and its the correct decision for others. Depends on a person's own perception. Army is not democracy however decisions are taken on many accounts, not just on baseless emotions or personal gain. An example of personal gain is what Ayub, Zia Musharraf etc did. Musharraf based his decision on threat to Army leadership as not being allowed to land the aircraft, but later the whole fiasco turned towards personal gain. I am interested to see how Bajwa plays it out, will he go in November,get another extension or put martial law.

If there is proof that Bajwa threw the an elected government away, I would be interested to see it. Then one of the brave PDF members here can also take legal action against Bajwa instead of the usual regurgitation reminiscent of journalist's analysis videos.

2. Young men join army by choice. Once become captain which is grade 17 salary plus extra benefits (and move up in higher ranks/grades) which they deserve because they defend.
This is a good thing, it shows that young men dont fall to propaganda against Army. Every officer defends, not just a captain. If any (senior/junior) officer isnt doing his duty, the checks on balances on him reported through different reporting systems destroy his OEI and ACR. If somebody thinks there is are no eyes or ears on generals, then he is deaf n blind. Generals positions/commands are the most sensitive ones. They carry a lot of secretive reports and data that has no excuse to be compromised at any point in time.

2. Plots at retirement are not a fair game. There is a race in society to get plots and houses. Army , police, judiciary, politicians, beurocrats get plots at the expense of an ordinary Pakistani.
3. An AUDIT must be done of all DHA's. Everyone must return 2nd plot.
Plots should increase, never decrease. The rewards for, being posted in far flung areas, away from families, in the middle of war zone, in front of enemy fire, in sub zero or above 60'c temperatures, while managing a force lesser in strength and sometimes inferior in equipment, should be handsomely compensated, not miserly. And yes, I know its officer/soldier duty to do that so they have to do it, which is why Army realizes it and treats its ranks as humans so gives them plots and houses. In a private sector, they would make you do all the job, then chop your legs and take the credit.

Police and judiciary still cannot stop the corruption within the ranks. They don't have FIU and CMI sniffing around them like bloodhounds. Don't compare Army to such a corrupt law system and yeah I have been part of the 'black coat' system.

4. Bajwa has sent country backwards, he desperately sticking to his wrongs, and Army getting fall out. He should resign or forced to resign.
Like I said, lets talk proofs first. Even if proofs aren't present, Bajwa is hopefully retiring in November, he is the least of your worries. How would it feel like to be slaves to Maryam , Bilawal, Hamza and other politicians. They would stick around, they arent going anywhere.

5. Reforms are must in Army, current CoAS has literally become emperor by abusing discipline of the army. No one above country and law.
COAS is an emperor in some form. He only needs to give an order to be obeyed. That is how Army operates. Nawaz, Zardari, Bilawal etc are above law. An industrialist and a businessman are above law. Hell, I can buy law in few lac Rs. That makes me above law. So what law are you talking about lol.

6. By violating law and constitution we are becoming failed state.

7. It does not matter what Indians and other enemies say, they will do what enemies do, country has to run under law and constitution for justice, and political stability.
From a common man to the top leader - everybody is violating it. The whole chain, top to bottom. Lets say bajwa is violating law and constitution, then the 22 crore others are also doing. Bajwa is also product of the same system like other 22 crore. I however dont think that Bajwa violated law or constitution.
Sorry, response became long, but there is so much to say. I shall end here.
Kher hay, I can also reply when I get time.

It is nasty politics. An army has no place in politics.

What an unstable country where its inhabitants do not shy away from admitting that its army rules over the rest. This admission only should give people food for throught.
Indeed. The onus remains on the political parties who instead of working on grassroot level opt for easy way and make deals with army. Political class will have to sit together to get over this impasse.

Listen to this today's clip where khan is explaining authority and responsibility

Army have all the authority but if something wrong happens it's the responsibility of government they'll be answerable
He made a good point. Looks like a good and able leader. 👌
I am glad we don't have same problems you guys are facing. I just had to Google to find out who is our current Coas .😃 They stay in the barracks and are almost invisible.

Stupid question

Of course Army and its chief are more important

Pakistan (along with bloody civilians) can go to hell
Wow...army chief a servant of Pakistan is more important than Pakistan. The brain cells in overdrive

Chief has reasons for making decision. He has the authority and the power to do so, which he exercises. Its an abuse for some, and its the correct decision for others. Depends on a person's own perception. Army is not democracy however decisions are taken on many accounts, not just on baseless emotions or personal gain. An example of personal gain is what Ayub, Zia Musharraf etc did. Musharraf based his decision on threat to Army leadership as not being allowed to land the aircraft, but later the whole fiasco turned towards personal gain. I am interested to see how Bajwa plays it out, will he go in November,get another extension or put martial law.

If there is proof that Bajwa threw the an elected government away, I would be interested to see it. Then one of the brave PDF members here can also take legal action against Bajwa instead of the usual regurgitation reminiscent of journalist's analysis videos.

This is a good thing, it shows that young men dont fall to propaganda against Army. Every officer defends, not just a captain. If any (senior/junior) officer isnt doing his duty, the checks on balances on him reported through different reporting systems destroy his OEI and ACR. If somebody thinks there is are no eyes or ears on generals, then he is deaf n blind. Generals positions/commands are the most sensitive ones. They carry a lot of secretive reports and data that has no excuse to be compromised at any point in time.

Plots should increase, never decrease. The rewards for, being posted in far flung areas, away from families, in the middle of war zone, in front of enemy fire, in sub zero or above 60'c temperatures, while managing a force lesser in strength and sometimes inferior in equipment, should be handsomely compensated, not miserly. And yes, I know its officer/soldier duty to do that so they have to do it, which is why Army realizes it and treats its ranks as humans so gives them plots and houses. In a private sector, they would make you do all the job, then chop your legs and take the credit.

Police and judiciary still cannot stop the corruption within the ranks. They don't have FIU and CMI sniffing around them like bloodhounds. Don't compare Army to such a corrupt law system and yeah I have been part of the 'black coat' system.

Like I said, lets talk proofs first. Even if proofs aren't present, Bajwa is hopefully retiring in November, he is the least of your worries. How would it feel like to be slaves to Maryam , Bilawal, Hamza and other politicians. They would stick around, they arent going anywhere.

COAS is an emperor in some form. He only needs to give an order to be obeyed. That is how Army operates. Nawaz, Zardari, Bilawal etc are above law. An industrialist and a businessman are above law. Hell, I can buy law in few lac Rs. That makes me above law. So what law are you talking about lol.

From a common man to the top leader - everybody is violating it. The whole chain, top to bottom. Lets say bajwa is violating law and constitution, then the 22 crore others are also doing. Bajwa is also product of the same system like other 22 crore. I however dont think that Bajwa violated law or constitution.

Kher hay, I can also reply when I get time.
Sorry dear friend. You are looking from other end of the telescope.

Blatant interference from Bajwa, and ISI sector incharges (sorry sector commanders) is for all to see.

Who sent prison vans on the night of April 9th? Undeclared martial law.

Courts open at midnight to prevent WHAT?

Why beat up Ayaz Amir? Someone got hurt badly! A shameful fascist act.

بادشاہ ننگا ہے، لیکن باقی چینل نعرے لگانے پر مجبور ہیں کہ اس کی وردی پر کلف لگا ہوا ہے اور تمغے چمک رہے ہیں۔

Bhutto destroyed Pakistan industry by nationalization and bajwa destroyed Pakistan by removing an elected govt however weak it was.

Ayub, Zia, Musharraf were overt intervention and rule, now it is covert martial law.

Who says Army does not learn from history??

بھائی آپ جنرل کی جتنی بھی حمایت کرلو،
آپ کے وطن پر گہرا وار ہوچکا ہے۔
خدا کے ہونے کا سب سے بڑا ثبوت یہ ہے کہ یہ ملک ابھی بھی باقی ہے۔۔

اس غدار جنرل کا اسلام آباد سیکیورٹی ڈائلاگ میں تقریر پڑھ لو۔
In every civilized law this is called sedition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom