What's new

Who Will Win Asia's Fifth-Generation Fighter Race?

I disagree there mars mission fail cause Russian rocket exploded its nothing to do with that they couldn't do it ,they have landed robot on moon & have active man missioned program to space, just look at their latest new rocket launch vehicles & their lift capacity , it will at least take a decade for ISRO to reach that level

You are entitled to your opinion. But ISRO is better than CNSA.

HariPraad post: 7948258 said:
As per the last US report , They wer not sure whether Chinese missile (Ithink you do not know the name. It is JL2) was yet to get IOC . forget about being operational and pin point accuracy. What is the name of that chinese missile you false flagger? What is the name of that Long range SAM?
You are one delusional fellow ,keep making fool out of yourself by posting more stupid stuff

You are one delusional fellow ,keep making fool out of yourself by posting more stupid stuff

Hey false flagger , Have you run out of argument to cheer lead your master? You should answer me pointwise.

Argument is done on facts & not on some fancy fairy tales , first increase your knowledge about what really happening around you & then we can debate

Like you argued about chinese missile which you can not even name. Cheerlead more. You will be able to please your masters.

India will have PAK-FA/FGFA also, and that's the best in this region.

It is a matter of time before we surpass them like we did in Missile. Our LCA is in the class of its own. Some glitches were there are which are removed.

No Sorry. I have hardly written anything about AK or JF 17 except some Pakistanis troll. I do not remember anything i wrote on AK. I will be glad if you can prove that. And what sort of Bubble is busted? It is your bubble which is busted. You were ranting that India do not want to buy Tejas. Our government is now planning to give a huge order. so now you may have to search for some other topic to troll.

It is a matter of time before we surpass them like we did in Missile. Our LCA is in the class of its own. Some glitches were there are which are removed.There has been a huge improvement in Aerodynamic and weight reduction. Wing redesigns and air intake redesign are planned. New Nosecone is already been installed. AESA is planned. AOA has reached 30*. Everything is improving. Very nice EW is coming. Desi missile like Astra is also coming so as LBG. We are now incorporating the best in our small fighter.

No Sorry. I have hardly written anything about AK or JF 17 except some Pakistanis troll. I do not remember anything i wrote on AK. I will be glad if you can prove that. And what sort of Bubble is busted? It is your bubble which is busted. You were ranting that India do not want to buy Tejas. Our government is now planning to give a huge order. so now you may have to search for some other topic to troll.
now now u, remember when u were new to the forum, im talking abt those days.......I remember this because i was one of the people who busted yr ***......Even u remember i used to call u piece of garbage and how yr head is stuck in cow dump?:lol:

In Asian sky first fifth generation fighter going to fly by China and then India other candidate like Japan Indonesia Korean fighter either to early stage or in paper. My speculation is on indegenious development .

the best Fifth Gen multi role Fighter jet in asia is japnese shin shin fighter

shinshin-atd-x-f-3-weapon-bays-mil-avia.jpg

Mitsubishi ATD-X ShinShin a Japanese Stealth FighterDefence Aviation

Photos of Japanese Shinshin Stealth Fighter
I agree GURU ji, but it is too small, its just a technology demonstrator, but it is better than PAK-FA and J-20,

When AMCA will come, it shall be a top of the line fighter. It will be ahead of all other so called 5th generation fighter except PAKFA and F's of US.
When you take time to make your vedic cowpiss LEAST CRAPY AIRCRAFT 30 years and yet not inducted by your airforce, i think your vedic AMCA shall be mass produce after 2100:lol:

Leave him Mr he is just a kid saying that India is top in this world:lol:

Like you argued about chinese missile which you can not even name. Cheerlead more. You will be able to please your masters.
Ok Mr your mighty vedic BRdung USE is guided by extreme sensor developed by India namely cow dung:lol: and your beloved vedic LEAST CRAPY AIRCRAFT is 1000% more advanced than F-22 now happy:suicide2::suicide::hang3::hang2::rofl::lol::frown::frown::frown::hitwall:

one country cant make anything from screw driver to toilets and bragging about 'wining' 5th gen 'competition'``:D

to all of stupid and deluded Indian, we have already produced 9 flying 5th gen fighers, under going rigid tests, whereas, I dont even know, primitive India has drawn enough pictures of your deluded '5th gen' fighter````:lol:

You are entitled to your opinion. But ISRO is better than CNSA.
in your deluded fanatcy``:lol:

one country cant make anything from screw driver to toilets and bragging about 'wining' 5th gen 'competition'``:D

to all of stupid and deluded Indian, we have already produced 9 flying 5th gen fighers, under going rigid tests, whereas, I dont even know, primitive India has drawn enough pictures of your deluded '5th gen' fighter````:lol:

in your deluded fanatcy``:lol:

What is fanatcy? Is there such word in English? CPC should look at the quality of people whom it employs.

I agree GURU ji, but it is too small, its just a technology demonstrator, but it is better than PAK-FA and J-20,

no its not like that some times a small and very accurate and smart wepon can do more damage than a very large wepon same goes with japnese 5th gen fighter it is rumored to have a combat radius of 500miles with a payload of 5tonnes(internal and external) and that is more than sufficient as japnese have already long range ALCM rest you can speculate yourself and since its very light and compact and is rumored to have one of the best electronik stealth and physical radar evading properties i beleve its as good as F22 if not better :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom