What's new

Who Will Win Asia's Fifth-Generation Fighter Race?

well its certainly not PAF who doesnt induct her fighters, but its IAF who considers them inferior and not good enough for themselves even after 30 years. Hence forth for a 5th gen fighter from the same experience it looks futile if someone says its 2023-24 when it will be first tested.

Hummmmm This happens when you have the choice of Su30, Su35, Rafale, Eurofighter and whole line of American fighters except F 22. When you have no choice except Some chinese copy of 5 decade old Russian jet, You accept that and say that it is the best.

Hummmmm This happens when you have the choice of Su30, Su35, Rafale, Eurofighter and whole line of American fighters except F 22. When you have no choice except Some chinese copy of 5 decade old Russian jet, You accept that and say that it is the best.
Arnt u same guy who used to say things abt AK series of tanks, but when busted his bubble ran away.:rofl:

Its need brain to copy every developing country copy including ours ,if copying was so easy everyone would have copy BMW engine by now ,you are one frustrated soul who is jealous nothing else at least give Chinese credit

The delusion in this thread is hilarious. :lol:

In the list in the OP (China/Japan/Korea/India), the only country actually producing 5th generation fighters is China. To be ready for mass production and induction in 2018.

Whereas India's ACMA is still on paper, yet somehow they will win this race? :rofl:

What else to expect from the country that calls itself a superpower while having more poor than Africa.

India to become superpower by 2012: President Kalam - Economic Times

ACMA is an even bigger joke than the LCA, and that is saying something. It's a joke that is still on paper, and somehow India will "win" this race before 2018. Yep.

China will copy...I don't have any idea that Japan and South Korea have plans to build 5th gen fighters. So the only other country that will succeed in having 5th gen fighter is India.

@Chinese-Dragon Which Indian member claim AMCA would win all are claiming japs would win & except few all Indian members are praising Chinese ,you are a TT you should avoid trolling & flame bait, new members look up to you

We should give credit to Chinese ,no need to be jealous in my opinion yes they lack in sophistication compared to their Western counterparts but they will reach there as they are the second biggest economy & spend more on R & D only next to US & @rcrmj you are underestimating japs

It is a matter of time before we surpass them like we did in Missile. Our LCA is in the class of its own. Some glitches were there are which are removed.
Arnt u same guy who used to say things abt AK series of tanks, but when busted his bubble ran away.:rofl:

No Sorry. I have hardly written anything about AK or JF 17 except some Pakistanis troll. I do not remember anything i wrote on AK. I will be glad if you can prove that. And what sort of Bubble is busted? It is your bubble which is busted. You were ranting that India do not want to buy Tejas. Our government is now planning to give a huge order. so now you may have to search for some other topic to troll.

We should give credit to Chinese ,no need to be jealous in my opinion yes they lack in sophistication compared to their Western counterparts but they will reach there as they are the second biggest economy & spend more on R & D only next to US & @rcrmj you are underestimating japs

It is a matter of time before we surpass them like we did in Missile. Our LCA is in the class of its own. Some glitches were there are which are removed.There has been a huge improvement in Aerodynamic and weight reduction. Wing redesigns and air intake redesign are planned. New Nosecone is already been installed. AESA is planned. AOA has reached 30*. Everything is improving. Very nice EW is coming. Desi missile like Astra is also coming so as LBG. We are now incorporating the best in our small fighter.

No Sorry. I have hardly written anything about AK or JF 17 except some Pakistanis troll. I do not remember anything i wrote on AK. I will be glad if you can prove that. And what sort of Bubble is busted? It is your bubble which is busted. You were ranting that India do not want to buy Tejas. Our government is now planning to give a huge order. so now you may have to search for some other topic to troll.

It is a matter of time before we surpass them like we did in Missile. Our LCA is in the class of its own. Some glitches were there are which are removed.

When did we surpass them in missile technology which world you live in , no wonder you are called one of the most delusional guy in this forum , I am sincerely doubting you are even Indian but if you are your knowledge on what happening in rest of the world is quite poor

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon Which Indian member claim AMCA would win all are claiming japs would win & except few all Indian members are praising Chinese ,you are a TT you should avoid trolling & flame bait, new members look up to you

The problem with Chinese members is that they feel they should be the only guys that should develop, and all other should not see the light. So when ever they see 'India' they jump. Most of their posts stems from pure jealousy and without logic.

May I say you have all the prerequisite for good Chinese citizen:lol:
The way you people do cheerleading is hilarious

Don't be stupid. What I'm saying is based on what I see. The Chinese will be the first to field a squadron. Then the Russians. I haven't said anything on their capabilities. I don't know if you have been following the three development of the Chinese but they have been outpacing everyone else and the J-20 is supposedly very close to serial production. The rest Korea, India, and Japan have nothing to show for so how can we say one of them will be better then the Chinese or Russians.

The problem with Chinese members is that they feel they should be the only guys that should develop, and all other should not see the light. So when ever they see 'India' they jump. Most of their posts stems from pure jealousy and without logic.
Its go both way look at the post of hari prasad he is clamming india has surpassed China in missile technology now what to make of it

Yeah.
China could make J-20 fly, but whether J-20 could meet common standards for gen 5 stealth fighter or not. We don't know.
Same to J-31

When did we surpass them in missile technology which world you live in , no wonder you are called one of the most deluded guy in this forum , I am sincerely doubting you are even Indian but if you are your knowledge on what happening in rest of the world is quite poor

Well come to the forum.

We surpass them in all areas of missile technology if you do not measure the range of missile as the sole criterion. Our missile are very light and have composite motors with excellent accuracy. We have developed Missiles like K series which chines can not think of. We have astra, LRSAM and Brahmis. China has none of them. They simply try to copy and say that they are better than the originals. Their media themselves puncture the balloon of their propaganda. Pass some time here. Read more and come for discussion.

Its go both way look at the post of hari prasad he is clamming india has surpassed China in missile technology now what to make of it

Most Indians react to Chinese. But there is some truth that China is not ahead on all thing with respect to India. China too is a developing country like India. So both countries are going through teething problems. May be it will take another 30 to 40 years before both mature.

Yeah.
China could make J-20 fly, but whether J-20 could meet common standards for gen 5 stealth fighter or not. We don't know.
Same to J-31

chinese media themselves have exposed many chinese planes like J15 and J31.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom