What's new

Who Will Win Asia's Fifth-Generation Fighter Race?

I will have to hand it down to Russia. China will be slightly behind Russia and all others will go for a JV if possible.

I haven't heard much about Japan and Korea are producing any stealth fighter plane. I think now race is in between two only in Asia China and India while Russia is already in winning position. If the question is ' who will produce first , the stealth plane?? Then it is China. But if the question is ' who will produce best stealth fighter plane with strong tech. ?? Then it is India.
I believe Japan will lead the 5th gen fighter.. As they got established engine, avionics and radar technology ready.
Chine will suffer until it get its own engine technology. Its very hard to copy engine without knowing the physics or science behind it!
Russian Pakfa also need new engine which even India didnt like.
South Korea should of develop it with Turkey. They were cocky but now they need to spends billions to develop it which wasnt part of the plan!
Turkey also develop one and they will probably choose EJ200 or some people call it EJ230 with thrust vectoring. Turkey also develops its own AESA radar. In Turkish schedule, it will make first flight in 2023 and will be produced by 2025.. I believe, once Turkey develop it to meet demands, it can export it to Indonesia(which turkey develops 30t amphibious tank with) and Malasia(which turkey had 600$ million contract to export ground technologies..

Japan dont even have a proper working prototype. Talking her as the likely winner in this race is a joke.

There is no doubt China has a massive advantage and not to dismiss the fact, 7 working prototype produced and very likely LRIP will start next year.

The problem is not industrial strength. It is 'attitude'. All that China is attempting to do is show that it can make a F 35 equivalent. That's why you spy and 'replicate' so much. Hell it is so ingrained in you that you post the pic of the cockpit that looks like an F 35 cockpit. And anyone that sets out to create an 'equivalent' ends up with an inferior to the original.

I posted the Su 27 documentary on purpose. The ruskies began and maintained at every single stage that it has to 'beat' the F 15. That why from the design to the entire construction it is completely original. That's why it's such a great jet that from India to China it's derivates have been inducted by the hundreds. Whether or not Chinese engineers had the ability to create an F 35 beater, your attitude has surely handicapped them to make a 'me to'.

The japs have not set out to copy anyone- they want a fifth gen fighter and one that's gonna meet their requirements (which is usually to be among the best in the world). This game is already won.

The J-20 has 8 prototypes so far.

must give you a lot of happiness.

The problem is not industrial strength. It is 'attitude'. All that China is attempting to do is show that it can make a F 35 equivalent. That's why you spy and 'replicate' so much. Hell it is so ingrained in you that you post the pic of the cockpit that looks like an F 35 cockpit. And anyone that sets out to create an 'equivalent' ends up with an inferior to the original.

I posted the Su 27 documentary on purpose. The ruskies began and maintained at every single stage that it has to 'beat' the F 15. That why from the design to the entire construction it is completely original. That's why it's such a great jet that from India to China it's derivates have been inducted by the hundreds. Whether or not Chinese engineers had the ability to create an F 35 beater, your attitude has surely handicapped them to make a 'me to'.

The japs have not set out to copy anyone- they want a fifth gen fighter and one that's gonna meet their requirements (which is usually to be among the best in the world). This game is already won.

must give you a lot of happiness.

As if you know anything about stealth. You want to be different and make one and only unique stealth plane? I suggest you can follow Iran. :lol:

q133.jpg

And let me remind you, this is your AMCA which looks nothing except a F-22.
AMCA.png

Same as Japan stealth fighter
Shinsen.jpg

And before you talk about copy and brag about Japan originality, let me show you the wonderful fighter japan copy from USAF not so far back.
Mitsubishi_F-2_landing.JPG

They are basic RCS reduction physic rules to follow for designing a stealth fighter. That is why all good design stealth fighter more or less has the same layout and shape except J-20 but the basic RCS reduction rules shaping are still the same.. And for PAFKA, I wouldnt even say its stealthy enough. It shall be classify semi-stealthy.

If we use your theory, Indian, Japan or Korean will all be guilty of your fulls.. :D

LCA mk10 THE VEDIC STAR FIGHTER..:cheesy:

150 on order as latest.....

As if you know anything about stealth. You want to be different and make one and only unique stealth plane? I suggest you can follow Iran. :lol:

View attachment 276362

And let me remind you, this is your AMCA which looks nothing except a F-22.
View attachment 276366

Same as Japan stealth fighter
View attachment 276370

And before you talk about copy and brag about Japan originality, let me show you the wonderful fighter japan copy from USAF not so far back.
View attachment 276371

They are basic RCS reduction physic rules to follow for designing a stealth fighter. That is why all good design stealth fighter more or less has the same layout and shape except J-20 but the basic RCS reduction rules shaping are still the same.. And for PAFKA, I wouldnt even say its stealthy enough. It shall be classify semi-stealthy.

If we use your theory, Indian, Japan or Korean will all be guilty of your fulls.. :D

YOU lecturing ME on this? Funny

I haven't heard much about Japan and Korea are producing any stealth fighter plane. I think now race is in between two only in Asia China and India while Russia is already in winning position. If the question is ' who will produce first , the stealth plane?? Then it is China. But if the question is ' who will produce best stealth fighter plane with strong tech. ?? Then it is India.
the best Fifth Gen multi role Fighter jet in asia is japnese shin shin fighter

shinshin-atd-x-f-3-weapon-bays-mil-avia.jpg

Mitsubishi ATD-X ShinShin a Japanese Stealth FighterDefence Aviation

Photos of Japanese Shinshin Stealth Fighter

When AMCA will come, it shall be a top of the line fighter. It will be ahead of all other so called 5th generation fighter except PAKFA and F's of US.

Son, why are you repeatedy stating 2023-24 ?
These Polarised Indians cant even use Logic , Leave Aside "Basic Logic" 9 Though these Morons were the one to design the Logical Intel Chips ) , How can they even "Draw" a 4.5 gen Fighter by 2100 ?

Son, They are not like the Hardworking Pakistani's who have excelled with JF17 and their Successful Missiles. I doubt they can even Match the Present pakistan by 2100.
well its certainly not PAF who doesnt induct her fighters, but its IAF who considers them inferior and not good enough for themselves even after 30 years. Hence forth for a 5th gen fighter from the same experience it looks futile if someone says its 2023-24 when it will be first tested.

can somebody plz explain me as too what actully india is gona have is it fgfa or pak fa or amca or all three if them at the same time means practically fgfa & pak fa have large amount of changes plz help me with this :undecided::o::big_boss:

You see the fanboy Indian making decision based on emotion. :D

We haven even see a working prototype and some joker already claim its best in Asia. :lol:
i am not a fanboy but i can tell you that Jpnese have the best Fifth Gen Fighter today owtside USA it is the most compact, light but can carry a lot of usefull load and a very good supercruise speed + japnese already have there own matured fighter jet engine and AESA radar... trust me bro nothing comes close to shin shin in asia not even FGFA/PAKFA cause unlike others Japnese wepons tech is kept under wraps :coffee:

can somebody plz explain me as too what actully india is gona have is it fgfa or pak fa or amca or all three if them at the same time means practically fgfa & pak fa have large amount of changes plz help me with this :undecided::o::big_boss:
india already is in contract for R&D of russian twin seat variant of FGFA but that still looks remote in the mean time at least 6 full squads of single seat FGFA are going to come with equal number of AMCA and if things go as per plan for US assitence in IAC2 for EMALS & AAG then make no mistake at least two sea squads of F35 for indian navy :coffee:

We should give credit to Chinese ,no need to be jealous in my opinion yes they lack in sophistication compared to their Western counterparts but they will reach there as they are the second biggest economy & spend more on R & D only next to US & @rcrmj you are underestimating japs

Back
Top Bottom