What's new

Who Will Win Asia's Fifth-Generation Fighter Race?

What is fanatcy? Is there such word in English? CPC should look at the quality of people whom it employs.
maybe I have been reading too much vedic jokes```:lol:

Or may be you are being brainwashed too much by CPC :lol:
well``I did not surfer from malnutrition and intellectual deficiency like most of you lot did, so, we know the logic of common sense and reality```

however, I did feel increased inefficiency of my body every time I traveled to India for business, the water, the food, the air the barbaric culture and the sensational but deluded media, just awful``:lol: ```

Additional to the huge budget for developing their J-20, China just agreed to pay more than 2-2.5 billion for 24x Su-35.
This will help them something to develop J-20

This is similar to the purchase of 42 F-35 of Japan or Korea. But Japan get gen 5 for sure,
China received gen 4+ only, so frankly, I don't know their J-20 would be gen 4 or 4.5 or 5

Last edited:
Additional to the huge budget for developing their J-20, China just agreed to pay more than 2-2.5 billion for 24x Su-35.
This will help them something to develop J-20

This is similar to the purchase of 42 F-35 of Japan or Korea. But Japan get gen 5 for sure,
China received gen 4+ only, so frankly, I don't know their J-20 would be gen 4 or 4.5 or 5
With current engine, I assume that it is a 4.5++ gen fighter, but with WS-15 it truly 5th gen fighter with broadband stealth

With current engine, I assume that it is a 4.5++ gen fighter, but with WS-15 it truly 5th gen fighter with broadband stealth

it's hard to confirm easily. There're many aspect.
No one know exactly how WS-xx engine act, beside that stealth coating development of China is primary, based on F-117A wreckage only. And avionic, supercruise, weapon, radar ...

it's hard to confirm easily. There're many aspect.
No one know exactly how WS-xx engine act, beside that stealth coating development of China is primary, based on F-117A wreckage only. And avionic, supercruise, weapon, radar ...

I beg to differ Sir. 5th Gen not means a fighter plane, but the whole system, from satellite ISR sensors from awaac, to ground and space based sensors connected with high speed, secured network, so that the pilot of the fighter plane have complete map and image of the battlefield, and could choose from the list of the option to achieve his mission target.

China have the capability, and slowly she is moving in the right direction. They have the necessity, money, technology and will to achieve that. A fighter plane is just a small part of the 5th Gen fighter plane.

I beg to differ Sir. 5th Gen not means a fighter plane, but the whole system, from satellite ISR sensors from awaac, to ground and space based sensors connected with high speed, secured network, so that the pilot of the fighter plane have complete map and image of the battlefield, and could choose from the list of the option to achieve his mission target.

China have the capability, and slowly she is moving in the right direction. They have the necessity, money, technology and will to achieve that. A fighter plane is just a small part of the 5th Gen fighter plane.

Timing is another important aspect.
If you could build yourself the gen 4 which others built it 30 years ago, and when you start to build gen 5, while other got first gen 5 twenty years ago. You should expect they would show you gen 6 when you still not finish your gen 5.

Timing is another important aspect.
If you could build yourself the gen 4 which others built it 30 years ago, and when you start to build gen 5, while other got first gen 5 twenty years ago. You should expect they would show you gen 6 when you still not finish your gen 5.
Why you don't accept this fact china is 1000% more advance than your crapy country Vietnam in every field, slighty behind USA and RUSSIA in military development

The amount of delusion in this thread is phenomenal. Theres very little reason to respond to people who are this far gone.

I normally try to respond with something but what would be the point.

it could be India
In your wet dream kid:hitwall:, if you produced your vedic crapy 5th gen AMCA then china produce 6th gen fighter, get up your wet dream and fantansy world kid

this thread is for that comparison ? @WebMaster
And why you give cheap shots against China military development programs, why you degrading china's military equipment just tell me?

And why you give cheap shots against China military development programs, why you degrading china's military equipment just tell me?

I never degrade China, if you could point out, just tell me.
Btw, do you always believe in any ad ?
What I need is The Truth from them

This is insult and degrade from your posts
In your wet dream kid:hitwall:, if you produced your vedic crapy 5th gen AMCA then china produce 6th gen fighter, get up your wet dream and fantansy world kid

Why you don't accept this fact china is 1000% more advance than your crapy country Vietnam in every field, slighty behind USA and RUSSIA in military development

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom