What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

lol chavlan marday saray, khalistan is a fanboy fantasy in Pakistan just like balouchistan is in India

Well bro, I kinda disagree on that. About 90% of the people in India won't even know about the insurgency in Baluchistan. I don't think the opposite is true in case of Khalistan and Pakistan :azn:

Thanks man. Hope people on the forum listen to you. I have been saying the same things on over 3 different threads for the past month, still these stupid posts keep popping up.

Anyways, like your avatar. Max Payne's my fav PC game! :cheers:
have you ever played AOE III

have you ever played AOE III

Haa....now we're talking! I play AOE II, the conquerors. Man its addictive. I even got my colleagues to play on the office LAN during weekends. An IT guy was my buddy!:azn:

Haa....now we're talking! I play AOE II, the conquerors. Man its addictive. I even got my colleagues to play on the office LAN during weekends. An IT guy was my buddy!:azn:
Indians rock in the AOE III Asian series nanasahib story is cool too

If you have seen the film and visited Lahore, you would have known how different Lahore is from Lucknow... girlz don't wear ghararas at home, speak flowery urdu, guyz don't wear chori daar pajamas.. But then you guyz are in the habit of believing in Bollywood propaganda.. without doing some research of your own and thinking outside the box.. :devil: :D

Seen the movie, never plan on visiting Pakistan, I have no business in a dry country, I'm more of a Goa kinda guy ;)

As I said, I am a big Bollywood fan.. but I like classic Black and White movies... I haven't seen Gaddar completely, but there were some random parts available on Youtube. I really don't have much time to watch such jingoistic one dimensional movies, who only portray one side as the perfect one and the other completely evil...

They're Indian movies, made by Indians for Indians, why would you expect them to take your side into account??

but Pakistanis did a very good job with their answer to "Gaddar" - "Teray Pyar Mein" in which Sikh girl runs to Pakistan with her Pakistani Muslim hubby.

I guess, but then again, how good of an 'answer' could it be if 99.99% of Indians haven't even heard of it (including me of course)??

Now thinking about it... why Indian movies (even the ones with good intentions like Veer Zara) always show Muslim girl falling in love with Sikh and Hindu guy... and Pakistani movies show Hindu/Sikh girl falling in love with Muslim guy? Guyz are in denial or shame to admit that the REVERSE don't happen... or something to do with the Patriarchial nature of our societies.. ;):D

More like Pakistani girl.

wat are we talking about movies or sikhs ?

Anyways finsihed watching avatar for the third time...that one is my all time favorite now

Will Sikhs support and fight against India in case of all out war between India and Pakistan?

What was your experience during the 3-4 wars between india-pakistan. I feel the situation is not much different.

However, if Pakistan chooses a sikh prime minister, sikh chief of army, sikh president, and a separate state for sikhs in pakistan, things might be different who knows.;)

Till then, let us say in unison,

JO BOLE SO NIHAL, SAT SRI AKAL.

Seen the movie, never plan on visiting Pakistan, I have no business in a dry country, I'm more of a Goa kinda guy ;)

Punj = Five, and Ab = Water, Punjab is the land of 5 rivers.. where did you learn that Pakistan is dry? From Bollywood movies? Now that is a very good reason not to trust Bollywood movies propaganda

They're Indian movies, made by Indians for Indians, why would you expect them to take your side into account??

I disagree... Indian film industry is the largest film industry and have viewship and audience all over the world... If you will use that lame excuse "indian movies, made by indians FOR Indians".. that is not gonna work.. India should make movies close to reality by not showing their neighbors in bad limelight.. which they have stopped anywayz after Pakistan lifted the ban on Indian films... and Indians "eyeing" Pakistan as the potential territory for their film business

I guess, but then again, how good of an 'answer' could it be if 99.99% of Indians haven't even heard of it (including me of course)??.

Doesn't matter if Indians have heard of it or not... Unlike your claim of Indian films made FOR Indians only, Pakistani movies mostly cater to Pakistani audiences... and it was fun to watch Miss Sikh running with her Muslim boy friend..

And you know what is more ironic about the film - Teray Pyar Mein? The dances were choreographed by Indian choreographer Saroj Khan.. and most of the crew members were from India.. I think the songs were also sung by Indian singers... Now you can forgive Saroj Khan for choreographing the film dances.. The film was released way back in 2001... Here is one of the song from the film... Kashmiri Muslim girl telling Miss Sikhni to fall in love with her Pakistani Muslim hubby:- :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hurt-locker is so much better than Avatar

Dude If you can get a theater full of people in Kentucky to stand and applaud the defeat of their country in war, the *** whopping that was laid on them.... in my book there cant be a bigger more prestigious piece of tape

Spitfighter..

I can see your name at the end of this thread for a long time... Maybe your are thinking too hard for a reply... But I really have to hit bed now... Tata! :wave: Good night.

If I am not mistaken by "dry country" Spitfighter meant a country where alcoholic beverages are not available.

Punj = Five, and Ab = Water, Punjab is the land of 5 rivers.. where did you learn that Pakistan is dry? From Bollywood movies? Now that is a very good reason not to trust Bollywood movies propaganda

Jesus christ, are you are serious?

Maybe this is your cue to read/learn more.

I disagree... Indian film industry is the largest film industry and have viewship and audience all over the world... If you will use that lame excuse "indian movies, made by indians FOR Indians".. that is not gonna work.. India should make movies close to reality by not showing their neighbors in bad limelight.. which they have stopped anywayz after Pakistan lifted the ban on Indian films... and Indians "eyeing" Pakistan as the potential territory for their film business

Excuse? what excuse?

If the Indian movie industry isn't going to be India-centric than what is? India is bollywood's largest market, therefore, simple market forces will ensure that Indian movies are made for Indians. Even commonsense will tell you that a movie industry will cater to its home audience.

Bollywood portrays Pakistan as Indians see it, and its not like anything's going to put a dent in Bollywood's popularity in Pakistan anyway.

Doesn't matter if Indians have heard of it or not... Unlike your claim of Indian films made FOR Indians only,

My 'claim'? what is wrong with you?

Tell me, who do you think Indian movies are made for? Pakistanis? Its a completely different matter that they are watched all over the world, why do you think they're made in Hindi?

Pakistani movies mostly cater to Pakistani audiences...

Yeah, I don't really care about Pakistani movies, even Pakistanis hardly watch 'em.

and it was fun to watch Miss Sikh running with her Muslim boy friend..

You had fun, hurray.

And you know what is more ironic about the film - Teray Pyar Mein? The dances were choreographed by Indian choreographer Saroj Khan.. and most of the crew members were from India.. I think the songs were also sung by Indian singers... Now you can forgive Saroj Khan for choreographing the film dances.. The film was released way back in 2001... Here is one of the song from the film... Kashmiri Muslim girl telling Miss Sikhni to fall in love with her Pakistani Muslim hubby:- :rofl::rofl:

This is from 2001? no wonder no one watches these movies, but hey, at least you're having fun.:D

hurt-locker is so much better than Avatar

I found Hurt locker pretty one sided. Its a piece of pro-war propaganda and lacks balance which I believe is must for a war movie.

Want to watch a more realistic Iraq war movie? Check out Brian De Palma's Redacted. Though its a commercial failure and was heavily criticized in the US it shows the other side of the US army in Iraq. The atrocities on the local population. Credit to de Palma who risked being called a traitor and had the courage to make such a film.

Back
Top Bottom