What's new

Who will be Pakistan’s next Army Chief and Joint Chief of the military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you read the petition filed just now in the IHC to stop the former PMIK, just in case, from extending Bajwa's appointment. The opposition's assessment is exactly opposite yours. Had the CoAS conspired with anyone, the opposition would not have had someone file a pre-emptive case against the possibility of PMIK extending Gen Bajwa's tenure. The best option for Gen Bajwa to see his extension would have been by supporting the PTI government to stay in power.

So all this talk of Gen Bajwa orchestrating his own extension is nonsense. If PMIK did not extend his tenure (meaning he was not conspiring with the then sitting PM) and the opposition is putting safeguards so he won't get an extension, just who in the world is the CoAS conspiring with?

This is the height of withdrawal symptom here. Firing in all directions hoping to land some shots on anyone, anything.

Based on the information I have been seen people post on social media, the petition was moved to stop the de-notification of COAS.

I am not a PTI supporter, or even a Pakistani for that matter, but it’s obvious the role played by general Bajwa brought things to this sad end for Pakistan. Military lovers can continue to deny, but the evidence is overwhelming.

Errr... didn't you get it totally opposite to the facts? The petition filed was to stop IK from removing Bajwa....not to give him extension. Better read the links you post before you post them! :cheesy:
I stand corrected as I read it to state that no action on the status of the incumbent chief can be taken by the outgoing PM (I thought it read that PM cannot extend his tenure but I misread). We mustn't forget this is the same Gen Bajwa/ISI team that NS and ilk were bashing publicly just a few months ago so clearly there is no love lost between the two sides.

I stand corrected as I read it to state that no action on the status of the incumbent chief can be taken. Keep in mind this is the same Gen Bajwa/ISI team that NS and ilk were bashing publicly just a few months ago so clearly there is no love lost between the two sides.
That being said public and private behavior for the ruling /elite class of Pakistanis can never be taken at face value

I stand corrected as I read it to state that no action on the status of the incumbent chief can be taken by the outgoing PM (I thought it read that PM cannot extend his tenure but I misread). We mustn't forget this is the same Gen Bajwa/ISI team that NS and ilk were bashing publicly just a few months ago so clearly there is no love lost between the two sides.

Oh dear sir, there is definitely a whole lot of love lost between the two sides.

The only question is, how?

How did they suddenly forget the speeches, the taunts, the muzahmat, all the shebang?

What did PML offer?

And even more importantly, how many of the PSO's and top echelon are actually on board with this?

chairman jcsc should now come from PAF or PN, as it was originally done, the post should be rotated between the three forces. army general should be shown the door. the post should be empowered.

Not only come from --- rather, be operationalized as a true command post.

Things started going downhill with the saga of appointment of new DG ISI & Imran considering himself irreplacable. Shahbaz was always acceptable figure and easy to deal with for estsblishment. Had it not been due to his elder brother he had become PM a long time ago.

Things started going downhill with the saga of appointment of new DG ISI & Imran considering himself irreplacable. Shahbaz was always acceptable figure and easy to deal with for estsblishment. Had it not been due to his elder brother he had become PM a long time ago.

The fact that the Establishment couldn't even force him to shed his son (at least from public office if not from everything) just shows you what the real level of our puppet-masters is.

Of course, they COULD have forced it. But they don't care enough to.

It’s not like there is a name on the list which will help Pakistan become more democratic. Who ever comes, will ask for an extension and continue run a parallel government.

As a Muslim I hope someone who is not blinded by loyalty to an institution. One can hope for someone who would be loyal to Pakistan and can try to move army away from politics.

Everything has completely changed, so what is the updates. ??

You don't need to be a''najomi'' to predict Pakistan future ,just a unbiased deep analysis :) .....

THE next COAS will be from one of the '' Bajwa's gang of 4 '' with uncle SAM upward thumb signal. and the pakistan story will continue as ''smooth'' as it is without IK type disruption . Imran khan character is done in this story ,he is history . Politics would be btw PPP and PMLN as usual , People of Pakistan will be always behind ''truck ki bati ' truck wil change with time to time but not the 'bati' . Judiciary would continue their lucarative business of sell purchase of justice. Mega economic projects would always belong to our dear establishment and their siblings.
And God forbid one day would come the day of tragedy in history of this nation , Zulm would continue until calamity would hit Pakistan .With that calamity forthcoming in few years time or months but surely will come and would choose one of two courses whether paksitan would turn in Syria or ukraine or pakistani nation would rise as one of the great nation in the world . ALLAH KNOWS IT. we can only pray for our nation .

You don't need to be a''najomi'' to predict Pakistan future ,just a unbiased deep analysis :) .....

THE next COAS will be from one of the '' Bajwa's gang of 4 '' with uncle SAM upward thumb signal. and the pakistan story will continue as ''smooth'' as it is without IK type disruption . Imran khan character is done in this story ,he is history . Politics would be btw PPP and PMLN as usual , People of Pakistan will be always behind ''truck ki bati ' truck wil change with time to time but not the 'bati' . Judiciary would continue their lucarative business of sell purchase of justice. Mega economic projects would always belong to our dear establishment and their siblings.
And God forbid one day would come the day of tragedy in history of this nation , Zulm would continue until calamity would hit Pakistan .With that calamity forthcoming in few years time or months but surely will come and would choose one of two courses whether paksitan would turn in Syria or ukraine or pakistani nation would rise as one of the great nation in the world . ALLAH KNOWS IT. we can only pray for our nation .

I fear you are right, but often in these conditions, people will revolt.....

The only person desired is someone who is brave to hold elections in 90 days

Pakistan Ki awam ko hamara haq do

Supreme Court ki Kala Coat ko Farig Karo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom