What's new

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

This is the way in every democracy including the 'mother of them' that you and I live in - UK.

Yeh, Umar Ayub is jealous of Altaf bhai and is desperately trying to become a don like he was.

But Pakistani voters not like the British voters. There's a clear difference, democracy or otherwise

You don't mind?

"We said happen!... and it happened"

My loyalty is only with Jinnah. He is my Supreme Leader in Pak Political Context. Only in political context... I love him, I don't worship him. My Jinnah is resting in Karachi... may his rest be peaceful.

Violaters of Truth, of Divine Will shall suffer in front of your very eyes... they shall have no future, no honour and punishment is their fortune.

I care not for deaf, dumb and blinds... their hearts are sealed.

It is the Will which keeps Pak.

So what is the constituition of Israel?

Jews deserve respect for their dedication to their purpose. Pak can learn a thing or two from Israel!

Jews deserve what they will get. I do not worry about them because they have Yahweh.

Constitution of Israel is the current prevalent consensus on the Book.

You try doing that as a Muslim and see how many Guantanamo Bay sunscreen beaches you enjoy.

But Pakistani voters not like the British voters. There's a clear difference, democracy or otherwise
But the system is Westminster inspired. Those who wrote it and gave birth to the country like Jinnah, Bhutto etc were schooled in british law.

But the system is Westminster inspired. Those who wrote it and gave birth to the country like Jinnah, Bhutto etc were schooled in british law.

Oh please, quit it for whatever sake. Keep Britain and her so called glories out! At every chance you go off on that. Enough already!

It is clear establishment wants to bring their own guy this time, they allowed imran khan to make his choice 8 months ago but his choice has disappointed establishment, who ever will come this time it would strictly be on establishment's recommendation, they cannot let imran khan to gamble with the economy of this country anymore.

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

After Prime Minister of Pakistan, the most difficult task is to be an effective Finance Minister of Pakistan. After Asad Umar kicked out from Cabinet and as FM role. Pakistan is looking for a new Finance Minister who could transform Pakistan Economy and Finances into a success from repeated failures.
Hope it is from MQM

PMLN did this with Foreign Ministry. You know the result

Any other PTI supporter feeling really dismayed and disappointed? Total hopeless situation here. IK turning out to be complete failure.
He was and is a complete failure

@Mangus Ortus Novem ask him where was his MQM when Altaf bhai was filling bori bags full of living, screaming human beings and dumping them into the Lyari nala?
Lyari Naddi was under Peoples Aman Comitte

My very dear Indus Pak,

Butcher of Karachi is decaying in its own poison... what do we care now!

you are arguing with a chutia who equates all Karachiites as Altaf Hussain supporters. His racism on this forum is applauded by mods while I get warnings and post deletions when I call it out.

My very dear Indus Pak,

Butcher of Karachi is decaying in its own poison... what do we care now!

Pak is emerging... we are moving towards a performace based true democracy. Pak is moving towards its Purpose.

MQM, PPP, PMLN-Q-S-F, Diesel and all the rest are going down.

Our Pak is heading towards awakening... as I have always said... Look at the Real Map of Pakistan.

You and I differ on somethings... but never on Pakistan... afterall... we are bound in 10000 years of history together as we are bound in 10000 years of the Pak Future. #PakPositive

AU is a big blow to IK gov... status quo mafia won... IK gov is now quite vulnerable. I am not PTI supporter. I was hoping for a third wayout for Pak. IK was handicapped from start...so delivery is difficult. Economic Terrorism was quite deep.

When the gov is held back by the blackmailers of allies... then what can one do.

What says you?

Regards,

Mangus
MQM is coming back baby

Open a 'who will be the next petroleum minister'!

One more chopped.

My choice would be world class economist, who has written books, Atif Mian. But PM is constitutionally rectricted as he an only choose from the elected members of the assembly or sitting MNAs. This is not like the Presidential system where you can pick any talent from anywhere.

A member of the senate of pakistan is constitutionally also allowed to serve as a minister in the federal cabinet, that was actually the whole purpose of Senate to bring qualified people to Senate, Ishaq dar never was an MNA both in 90s or 2013, but as a senator he was always legally in a position to serve as FM of pakistan.

you are arguing with a chutia who equates all Karachiites as Altaf Hussain supporters. His racism on this forum is applauded by mods while I get warnings and post deletions when I call it out.

No I am not. For me all Paks are dear. From Makran Coast, Karachi Afro-Pakistanis to GB people.

@Indus Pakistan is provactive sometimes... I can only request him to not do such things as you @Syed1. say.

I don't wish to see Paks fighting among eachother...

is provactive sometimes... I can only request him to not do such things as you
Merely stating his 'King' highness Altaf bhai along with his terrorist MQM are criminals and gangsters does not make me a racist. I can give precise reasons and give referances to why I think of Altaf, his MQM and all the tail that supported this enterprise are traitors.

This allegation of 'racism' is just a lame way of trying to gagg me exposong their holiness. And chutia? Tell him to look at his face in a mirror sometime. And he should have left his 'chutiya and Indianism' back in Bihar where it belongs.

Back
Top Bottom