What's new

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

Merely stating his 'King' highness Altaf bhai along with his terrorist MQM are criminals and gangsters does not make me a racist. I can give precise reasons and give referances to why I think of Altaf, his MQM and all the tail that supported this enterprise are traitors.

This allegation of 'racism' is just a lame way of trying to gagg me exposong their holiness. And chutia? Tell him to look at his face in a mirror sometime. And he should have left his 'chutiya and Indianism' back in Bihar where it belongs.

Easy now my brother... #CriminalEnterprise is everywhere.

We now have to move forward... how else will we be able to utilise $Trillions of our natural resources for the betterment of our State and People.

Education, health and justice. Enabling environment of real business not of this land mafia or money changers...

Let us rise above divide...

Don't you think I don't know about Taxidriver...

We just move forward now...for all Paks... everyone from Afro-Paks to GB... whoever is in love with Pakistan is ours... simple!

BBZ is now acting on the script... I guess he is trying to become a taxi....

You and I differ on somethings... but never on Pakistan
Yes sir, to that.

we are bound in 10000 years of history together as we are bound in 10000 years of the Pak Future
As the Indus has witnessed civilizations born, decay and whither. So it shall rise.

* One thing Mangus I want to make clear here. PDF does not reflect the Pakistani demography. Some urban areas seem to dominate here and act as if they own 200 million people country of five regions/provinces. One of things I expect out of PM IK's government is raising literacy and empowering those demographics that appear to have no national representation or very weak representation. When that happens then everybody will get a clear say in the mosaic that is Pakistam. A true reflection of the country. And watch how some groups influence and 'shout' will shrink to their actual % in the country as opposed to acting as if they are Pakistan. That time will come. It is already moving in that direction. Below is the real demography of Pakistan. Does PDF reflect that?

Good day to you.

yCFwUXV.png

Education, health and justice.
This is what it's all about. Just to be clear. For every Pakistan, from every corner, of every ethnic group including and even more so Afro-Paks. I reckon we got few world class boxers and footballers amongs them, hey maybe even another Micheal Jackson?

Yes sir, to that.

As the Indus has witnessed civilizations born, decay and whither. So it shall rise.

* One thing Mangus I want to make clear here. PDF does not reflect the Pakistani demography. Some urban areas seem to dominate here and act as if they own 200 million people country of five regions/provinces. One of things I expect out of PM IK's government is raising literacy and empowering those demographics that appear to have no national representation or very weak representation. When that happens then everybody will get a clear say in the mosaic that is Pakistam. A true reflection of the country. And watch how some groups influence and 'shout' will shrink to their actual % in the country as opposed to acting as if they are Pakistan. That time will come. It is already moving in that direction. Below is the real demography of Pakistan. Does PDF reflect that?

Good day to you.

yCFwUXV.png

I cann't give you +ve rating... so take one in spirit!

You know where I came from...don't you know that from North to South I have seen my Pak, all of our people.

I just want us to move forward now.

The current #CriminalEnterprise has designed a system for its benefit.

A performace based democracy is the way forward for us.

Current sytem needs to go. A Greenfield redesign based on justice and forwardlooking approach.

Please, remember we are neither incomptent or unintelligent... all that is needed is an enabling environment.

I just would like you to be less harsh... I am older so I can ask you to do that...

You are a shaper by nature... so let us utilise this aspect of yours to create a constructive framework of the New System.

Imran Khan is done.

We will have one year of technocratic economic policy. Then when a bit of fiscal space is created due to these austerity measures, he will be pushed aside.

The establishment always keeps its cards open.

Yes sir, to that.

Good day to you.

yCFwUXV.png

This is what it's all about. Just to be clear. For every Pakistan, from every corner, of every ethnic group including and even more so Afro-Paks. I reckon we got few world class boxers and footballers amongs them, hey maybe even another Micheal Jackson?

Who do you think pushed for Asad Umer to be sacked?

Who do you think pushed for Asad Umer to be sacked?
Simple. The entrenched economic mafia or as I call them the 'rentier class' running their franchises that use state monopoly to gouge the Pakistani consumer. They won. As @Mangus Ortus Novem said they have deep, deep penetration and in a weak coalition government like what we have I can't see PM IK turfing them out. Maybe in a Presidential system, a military dictatorship [although even they have stayed clear of disturbing the status quo order] or PM IK's gets a overwhelming mandate in next elections which is highly doubtful given the cleavages we have in Pakistan.

Merely stating his 'King' highness Altaf bhai along with his terrorist MQM are criminals and gangsters does not make me a racist. I can give precise reasons and give referances to why I think of Altaf, his MQM and all the tail that supported this enterprise are traitors.

This allegation of 'racism' is just a lame way of trying to gagg me exposong their holiness. And chutia? Tell him to look at his face in a mirror sometime. And he should have left his 'chutiya and Indianism' back in Bihar where it belongs.

The guy you complaining about, I have seen his post history, he has some serious grudge against anyone who is proud of his "indigenous" culture or origin, particularly of lahoris and punjabis, he is always abusing them in every post related to lahore or punjab so I am not surprised he abused you too.

One of the problems here is the economic mafia is deeply entrenched and would need a bloody purge to sort them out. However because they hold huge resouces and influence [through media etc] if any government tried they would bring it down by throwing money at the opposition, media and cause chaos. Only a iron dictatorship like Stalin, Mao Tse Tung could do this. Your typical weak, elected governments in Pakistan with either slim or coalition majority would come crashing down if they tried to take this mafia on.

Simple. The entrenched economic mafia or as I call them the 'rentier class' running their franchises that use state monopoly to gouge the Pakistani consumer. They won. As @Mangus Ortus Novem said they have deep, deep penetration and in a weak coalition government like what we have I can't see PM IK turfing them out. Maybe in a Presidential system, a military dictatorship [although even they have stayed clear of disturbing the status quo order] or PM IK's gets a overwhelming mandate in next elections which is highly doubtful given the cleavages we have in Pakistan.

His replacement will give us an idea who was the force behind this sacking. It is clear Imran Khan was arm twisted to do this.

So far all indications are it maybe one of those technocratic fiscal disciplinerians. The names floating around have been in technocratic governments before. Unfortunately, Imran Khan would end up as a sacrificial lamb in that case.

His austerity measures coupled with losing the confidence of the educated middle class will leave him nowhere politically.

O khuda ke liey Altaf ki jaan chhor do.. he is gone.. done with..

Har topic main achha nahi lagta ke you bring a non-issue.. He was an issue 5 years back.. now people don't even remember him..

And now I know you will say I am a Altaf buddy.. no I am not..

you are arguing with a chutia who equates all Karachiites as Altaf Hussain supporters. His racism on this forum is applauded by mods while I get warnings and post deletions when I call it out.
This guy and his supporters can't digest the fact that PTI won 14 out of 21 seats in Karachi.. and even Lyari rejected the goons.. but no.. he has to bring Altaf in every discussion... tomorrow, you discuss French protests here on this forum, he will say it is because of Altaf bhai and Karachi walaas..

The guy you complaining about, I have seen his post history, he has some serious grudge against anyone who is proud of his "indigenous" culture or origin, particularly of lahoris and punjabis, he is always abusing them in every post related to lahore or punjab so I am not surprised he abused you too.
Pakistan is not going anywhere until it proudly acknowledges, takes pride in the provinces and peoples that make this country. Those are the bricks that made Pakistan lest anybody forget. The day each takes pride in who they are and stand equal in the federation is the day Pakistan will be stand stronger and taller.

images

Heard this song years ago. Says it all for me ...

Oh maaf kar dy bhai i rem tum wohi jo promote ""Altaf for PM "" but u got an point here .For becoming President Of Pakistan only qualification u need is to know where good ""Gol GAppy ""served than Altaf Hussain's cooked "Haleem "" is famous so he is more qualified
MQM is coming back baby

My choice would be world class economist, who has written books, Atif Mian. But PM is constitutionally rectricted as he an only choose from the elected members of the assembly or sitting MNAs. This is not like the Presidential system where you can pick any talent from anywhere.

True but in the real world all decisions are tempered by politics. One eye on economics and other on politics and this is even more so in a weak coalition that does not enjoy outright majority to be able to steamroll policies like you suggest. If you do you will face internal fissure that threatens the coalition on which your government is in office.
Well then the constitution needs amendments, merit should be stressed.

Oh maaf kar dy bhai i rem tum wohi jo promote ""Altaf for PM "" but u got an point here .For becoming President Of Pakistan only qualification u need is to know where good ""Gol GAppy ""served than Altaf Hussain's cooked "Haleem "" is famous so he is more qualified
Altaf Bhai would never be PM. He would select from his team

Hopefully some welcome changes will come in PTI government.

Pakistani economy will keep in crisis unless uncontrolled defence and military budgets are not brought down. Take this step or drown further in economic crisis.

The Pak Military has to take iniatives to bring down its ever spending nature.

Back
Top Bottom