What's new

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

What about Dr Manmohan Singh. He is free at the moment. And he is used to working under non Indians .........

Lol that might not be a bad idea. He was also born in Pakistan haha.

True but in the real world all decisions are tempered by politics. One eye on economics and other on politics and this is even more so in a weak coalition that does not enjoy outright majority to be able to steamroll policies like you suggest. If you do you will face internal fissure that threatens the coalition on which your government is in office.

AU could have done a lot more. IK was voted in for Accountability and if people can't deliver accountability and control money laundering and market manipulation when they are empowered to do so then they should go.

AU had a script (ignoring politics) to follow in his job whilst financing from China/KSA etc was all prearranged for him. He deviated.

My dear R. Troll,

You know it like anyone else... permanent global government... Pak is not an island... though I do believe Pak must consider itself as one and invest in PNS.... most neglected force.

If the high table accepts Pak as a neutral bridge between the Dragon and Eagle then all happy under the sky... otherwise rough ride. India is irrelevant.

An emerging compromise about the global Financial Architecture between the two will sooth some feathers... all depends on what the permanent local government decides.

I do believe a grand bargain must be struck and then get on with clean up in the Pak system with relish... otherwise, it is all about human rights for NS/Zardari/Diesel/LGBT/Whatnot...

Painful... nobody said all truths are beautiful.

Regardless... current setup is a goner... matter of a few months... would be honourable if IK takes a highroad himself. Sad yet true state of affairs.

Debt restructuring is the need of the hour.

I mean with LaWhore justice system you are not going to recover any looted wealth. Economic Terrorism requires Anti Economic Terrorism Courts as well.

First economic terrorist was ZAB. Sorry... he didn't do looting but much worst... after that came merchant class.

Long list of misery...

I say reach a compromise.

Perservation of the State is the Highest Virtue
... all is after that.

Mangus

When everybody is going round n round. Why cant Pak go straight?

Purpose!

What is the Purpose of Pak State?

Why it exists?

Come on brother... no more smart pants... more than one liners... contribute to #PakPositive in detail

The purpose of the Pakistani state is to ensure that Muslims of the sub continent have a place where they can legislate according to Quran and Sunnah and live under the protection of Allah Almighty.

If you keep getting Showkat Biharis who love dealing with interest for the greater good/projection of the state. It is an oxymoron.

The state is run by bunch of elitist handpicked by the British to keep the masses in check.

Pakistani exists because Allah wills it to exist.

As long as Pakistan keeps dealing in interest whilst proclaiming to be Islamic in constitution, her economy will not improve. However handful of elites will get rich as they have always gotten richer and no IK can stop that.

Any other PTI supporter feeling really dismayed and disappointed? Total hopeless situation here. IK turning out to be complete failure.

Thankyou!

Now tell me what is the constiuition of Israel?

I do not mind even i would prefer that parliament discusses Quran and legislate it for the masses.

Now tell me what happened to the people who violated the sanctity of the clauses relating to finality of prophet. and where was your IK and his party when this was happening?

The purpose of the Pakistani state is to ensure that Muslims of the sub continent have a place where they can legislate according to Quran and Sunnah and live under the protection of Allah Almighty.

If you keep getting Showkat Biharis who love dealing with interest for the greater good/projection of the state. It is an oxymoron.

The state is run by bunch of elitist handpicked by the British to keep the masses in check.

Pakistani exists because Allah wills it to exist.

As long as Pakistan keeps dealing in interest whilst proclaiming to be Islamic in constitution, her economy will not improve. However handful of elites will get rich as they have always gotten richer and no IK can stop that.
What are your credentials that you feel like you are some sort of authority on economics?

Yeah abolish interest and watch how the country crumbles. This is not 1000 AD old man.

people can't deliver accountability and control money laundering and market manipulation when they are empowered to do so then they should go.
It's never as black/white you make it out. As they say politics -

Otto von Bismarck — 'Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable — the art of the next best'

therefore in a coalition you do what is possible. Just because you fail to reach high water mark does not mean you give up your five year mandate to Zardari 10center, Bilwalal Baby, Maryam Avenfield, Vin Diesel, Altaf 'Pak was mistake' Bhai etc

It's never as black/white you make it out. As they say politics -

Otto von Bismarck — 'Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable — the art of the next best'

therefore in a coalition you do what is possible. Just because you fail to reach high water mark does not mean you give up your five year mandate to Zardari 10center, Bilwalal Baby, Maryam Avenfield, Vin Diesel, Altaf 'Pak was mistake' Bhai etc

That's not what people voted for!

@Mangus Ortus Novem ask him where was his MQM when Altaf bhai was filling bori bags full of living, screaming human beings and dumping them into the Lyari nala?

Now tell me what happened to the people who violated the sanctity of the clauses relating to finality of prophet. and where was your IK and his party when this was happening?

Thing is who gonna be FM its not in hand of GOVT anymore jin sy paisa laina hai faisla tu wohi karain gy and they insist on technocrat so be it

I do not mind even i would prefer that parliament discusses Quran and legislate it for the masses.

You don't mind?

"We said happen!... and it happened"

My loyalty is only with Jinnah. He is my Supreme Leader in Pak Political Context. Only in political context... I love him, I don't worship him. My Jinnah is resting in Karachi... may his rest be peaceful.

Violaters of Truth, of Divine Will shall suffer in front of your very eyes... they shall have no future, no honour and punishment is their fortune.

I care not for deaf, dumb and blinds... their hearts are sealed.

It is the Will which keeps Pak.

So what is the constituition of Israel?

Jews deserve respect for their dedication to their purpose. Pak can learn a thing or two from Israel!

Back
Top Bottom