What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The title should have been-
"Who was the Greatest Hindu Emperor in South Asian History?"-

I hv never seen such a biased poll in my life-

we can imagine hindustan before the arabs :rofl:
honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is
who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?

Our history don't start with Bin Qasim vs Raja Dahir.

The title should have been-
"Who was the Greatest Hindu Emperor in South Asian History?"-

I hv never seen such a biased poll in my life-
There is always first time for everything, :D

And you never forget your first time. :rofl:

honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?
O dear, you seriously lack knowledge in history, especially the ancient one. Just look at hindu calendar and you will know.

First hindu woman and man was created by god and dropped near Ganges. :rofl:

Why isn't the name of Armstrong the Butttt in that list ? :undecided:

honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?

You obviously know nothing about the history of India.........
India was the world's biggest economy till 1000 AD when the muslims started ruling.........
It was the foremost intellectual power too. Most of the great ideas which the west credits the Arabs were actually Indian. A very strange assumption given that the Arabs were mostly traders and nomads at that time. It is more likely that hey picked up info during their travels to India.

Alright i take my words back-

i shall now propose the title of this thread should hv been-

"Who was the Greatest Non- Muslim Emperor in South Asian History?"-

Back
Top Bottom