What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright i take my words back-

i shall now propose the title of this thread should hv been-

"Who was the Greatest Non- Muslim Emperor in South Asian History?"-
Stop it man, stop suggesting title. Its over now. Lets make a new thread. Who among us will be the greatest ruler of South Asia. Jon Asad, Krait, Armstrong....? :D

By the way you can't take back your words, words are like arrow, once used, can't be taken back....:rofl:

i don't know how you people define greatness??
if ashoka is great by your perspective den aurangzaib is great too.i don't see any difference in hindu killing hindu or muslims killing hindu.

i will like to vote for akbar as he was the most secular king in the history of south asia.he united hindus and muslims of subcontinent.
my second favorite is chandraguta maurya.

Was Aurangazeb and Babur non muslims?

Typical madrassa logic.

Yaar tou itna ghusaaa kiyun kartaa hai ? Name aur location bhi apni deekh 'Dark Warrior', 'Dark Fortress'....udhar kiyaa bijlee gai hoi hai ?

why four "t" in your name.

Because they sensor out it otherwise thinking that I'm talking about the human arse instead of my caste ! :rofl:

Yaar tou itna ghusaaa kiyun kartaa hai ? Name aur location bhi apni deekh 'Dark Warrior', 'Dark Fortress'....udhar kiyaa bijlee gai hoi hai ?
Power failure ho gaya hai....inverter bhi kaam nahin kar raha....keyboard bhi nahin dikh raha, isliye bina dekhe gusse wale posts hi likh sakta hai andhere main. Copy Past. :lol:

I think IVC should be copyrighted by Pakistan. Any mention of it should give them royalty. Good for their economy. :enjoy:

Stealing what from you exactly? Bollywood? Taliban? Terror? What? Very few converted willingly,

Can you read what I said trini.. I said HISTORY dummy!

I think IVC should be copyrighted by Pakistan. Any mention of it should give them royalty. Good for their economy. :enjoy:

Aap Indians hamien kahien bhi jeeney nahin daitey! If some Pakistanis claim that their history started with Mohammad Bin Qasim, then u Indis claim that how dare you forget your pre-islamic past! And if we take pride in our pre-islamic past and say our recorded history started with IVC, then we get spammy reponses like the one posted by KRAIT above :hitwall: kahan jaoun, kisko apni dastaan sunaoun!!

Yes you are right!! Our history starts with INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION which mostly flourished in the present day SINDH

And what was there between IVC and Bin Qasim(poora gol). I expected you will mention Mehargarh before IVC.

Aap Indians hamien kahien bhi jeeney nahin daitey! If some Pakistanis claim that their history started with Mohammad Bin Qasim, then u Indis claim that how dare you forget your pre-islamic past!

Good to know that our Dravidian ancestors gave you IVC. :enjoy:

You attempt to ridicule, but what history does india have? domination by Muslims rulers; a majority pagan religion named by the British. Only thing you people can hold on too is the ficticious imaginary nature bollywood presents about indian "culture" :rolleyes: and fabrication distortion of history books NOTHING MORE.

Balochi's are damn stupids like you? actually you people don't know anything about history , madarassa educational need to improve at smaller extent..

Yes balochis r stupid, pathans r stupid, kashmiris r stupid, punjabis r stupid, sindhis r stupid!! And all the people residing on the EASTERN side of your border r the most intelligent, logical, smart beings roaming on the planet earth!!

Good to know that our Dravidian ancestors gave you IVC. :enjoy:

It has not been proven yet that the indigenous people of IVC were Dravidians.

Back
Top Bottom