What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You attempt to ridicule, but what history does india have? domination by Muslims rulers; a majority pagan religion named by the British. Only thing you people can hold on too is the ficticious imaginary nature bollywood presents about indian "culture" :rolleyes: and fabrication distortion of history books NOTHING MORE.
What history does Pakistan have?
domination by west for four decades,currently dominated by china.Only thing you people can hold onto is the fictious imaginary nature Pak mullahs present about pakistaniyat:rofl: and crappy history textbook which call qasim a Pakistani.

And what was there between IVC and Bin Qasim(poora gol). I expected you will mention Mehargarh before IVC.:

But i am sure about one thing though... majority of what was between IVC AND Moahammad Bin Qasim had very little to do with SOUTH INDIA ;) - Indo-Greek, Achamenid, Sassanid etc etc :D

domination by west for four decades,currently dominated by china.Only thing you people can hold onto is the fictious imaginary nature Pak mullahs present about pakistaniyat:rofl: and crappy history textbook which call qasim a Pakistani.

Mind quoting that bit from the same 'crappy history textbooks' !

Really? When I took classes back in Pakistan, they thought that Qasim was Arab and came from Iraq, if I am not mistaken.

You attempt to ridicule, but what history does india have? domination by Muslims rulers; a majority pagan religion named by the British. Only thing you people can hold on too is the ficticious imaginary nature bollywood presents about indian "culture" :rolleyes: and fabrication distortion of history books NOTHING MORE.
Yup we will were ruled by Muslims. Happy. Wait a minute, there were no muslims before those people invaded us. So entire Indian subcontinent especially the IVC people and their generation weren't Muslims. So what conclusion should I derive ?

Hold on your horses, when you call fictitious imaginary things and distortion of history books, you are inviting people to question you. And if we have distorted the history, how come you use history that Muslims ruled us. It can be one thing, either the history was distorted or the history is intact. Make up your mind.

Beofre you come and post about someone's origin, values, religion, think twice. Its not good to gain same cheap points.

But i am sure about one thing though... majority of what was between IVC AND Moahammad Bin Qasim had very little to do with SOUTH INDIA ;) - Indo-Greek, Achamenid, Sassanid etc etc :D

Do you know the name of any famous pre-Islamic Pakistanis. :woot:

Yes balochis r stupid, pathans r stupid, kashmiris r stupid, punjabis r stupid, sindhis r stupid!! And all the people residing on the EASTERN side of your border r the most intelligent, logical, smart beings roaming on the planet earth!!

It has not been proven yet that the indigenous people of IVC were Dravidians.
I am reporting you for calling balochis, patahns, kashmiris, punjabis and sindhis, stupid. You hurt sentiments of 180 million people. :lol:

I am reporting you for calling balochis, patahns, kashmiris, punjabis and sindhis, stupid. You hurt sentiments of 180 million people. :lol:

Haaanh...woh to purana census thaaa now we're closer to the 200 million mark ! :bunny:

Yup we will were ruled by Muslims. Happy. Wait a minute, there were no muslims before those people invaded us. So entire Indian subcontinent especially the IVC people and their generation weren't Muslims. So what conclusion should I derive ?

Hold on your horses, when you call fictitious imaginary things and distortion of history books, you are inviting people to question you. And if we have distorted the history, how come you use history that Muslims ruled us. It can be one thing, either the history was distorted or the history is intact. Make up your mind.

Beofre you come and post about someone's origin, values, religion, think twice. Its not good to gain same cheap points.

Who said your version of your dominance, and humilation by Muslims rulers is being used here? There are many scholarly western sources that can perfectly allude to this.

Should I start posting the hundred of videos where Pakistani intellectuals and ministers call each other with vulgar comments, fight on show etc. Youtube that first.

Don't change the topic.

I know buddy, just making funny comment, didn't report you. Laughing alongside with you.
BRO DON'T REPLAY TROLL AND STAY IN TOPIC.

Back
Top Bottom