What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why a king has to make inscriptions in ancient tamil-brahmi words?? In combodia everyone knows tamil at that time or used tamil as their ruling language to wrote in tamil?? why they have to wrote the inscriptions in some other language instead of their mother tongue??

There are plenty of arabic inscription by muslim kings all over India..were they arabs ?

Nope .... especially not in our literatures that is why its classical language.

Thambi....there was much interaction between Sanskrit and Tamil back in those days...they were not growing in a vacuum without contact with each other.

There are plenty of arabic inscription by muslim kings all over India..were they arabs ?

why the muslim kings wrote in arab????which Indian muslim king wrote in arab, whose family root is from India??? why here they have to write in tamil???

Thambi....there was much interaction between Sanskrit and Tamil back in those days...they were growing in a vacuum without contact with each other.
bro one thing is sure tamil were way ahead of rest of india in every area(culture/philosophy/science ) .by the way i love tamil temple .:smitten:

Thambi....there was much interaction between Sanskrit and Tamil back in those days...they were growing in a vacuum without contact with each other.

Anna.... I talked about literatures , Mutharth sangam , Idai sangam , Kadai sangam literatures I am damn sure there is no interactions between those languages. If you have evidences just show it then we analyse its etymology. Wat we speaking is different.

bro u are wrong .

Do you have evidences?

Hahhaaaa.....U are funny and Innocent....rofl.....

I guess Identity crisis debates has really made a toll on your head....I recommend stop listening to Hasan nisar, this is making you go mad...

Hassan Nisar on a moulvi and pak identity crisis - YouTube

I love that line,

Abhi tak Gilani,kabhi toh multani ho jao.

This man is amazing,i will pay him and ask him to have an Indian passport.

He ll do some great good in our country,wow what original intellect and balls.

Awesome.

Nope .... especially not in our literatures that is why its classical language.

it is so mixed that many words you think are tamil may have come later.

politics over phonetics? this is the weakness of you guys.

Anna.... I talked about literatures , Mutharth sangam , Idai sangam , Kadai sangam literatures I am damn sure there is no interactions between those languages. If you have evidences just show it then we analyse its etymology. Wat we speaking is different.

Do you have evidences?

The languages in Karnataka/AP & Kerala are very sanskritized and even Tamil has many sankrit words even karunanidhi's name is sanskrit even after he changed it from dakshinamoorthy.

Nobody is saying that the original people had no language,but they are as sanskritized as anyone else.

stop your dravidian bullshit porpoganda.

even if our ancestors were hindu (or buddhist, or zurtushi etc), they were living in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir etc for thousand of years and later they converted. No one were PRESENT day India gave us anything. They should be proud of their own Bihari, U.P. or South Indian history instead of stealing history from us ;)

Stealing what from you exactly? Bollywood? Taliban? Terror? What? Very few converted willingly,

orta_asya.jpg

No one told me how they define "greatness" of emperor or empire

I need to know what make a emperor great in order to take part in poll :)

^^
My vote is for Ashoka, Babur and Ranjit Singh.

* It appears that Ashoka was a bloodthirsty beast although that does not detract from his military conquests. According to Wiki.

"Ashoka is said to have been of a wicked nature and bad temper. He submitted his ministers to a test of loyalty and had 500 of them killed. He also kept a harem of around 500 women. When a few of these women insulted him, he had the whole lot of them burnt to death. He also built hell on earth, an elaborate and horrific torture chamber. This torture chamber earned him the name of Chand Ashoka (Sanskrit), meaning Ashoka the Fierce".[5]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom