What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
because u ppl also say us that the land which we call pakistan is given by u nd accuse us that our ancestors were hindus not budidsts christans..aisa ho he naee sakta (islamic point of view) .....i personally know who are we ,how we came in the world and were divided!!!but i want to know from u ppl how u claim that hindustan as ur own ?who were first hindu man and women in hindustan?

Hahhaaaa.....U are funny and Innocent....rofl.....

I guess Identity crisis debates has really made a toll on your head....I recommend stop listening to Hasan nisar, this is making you go mad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKoYoZVis8

ChandraGupta Maurya-Established the largest empire ever in the history of the subcontinent.First to unite South Asia.

joppen.jpg

From "Historical Atlas of India," by Charles Joppen (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1907)
It was Asoka who established the largest empire in the sub continent after defeating Kalinga :tongue:

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta_Maurya_Empire.gif

Asoka
Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

Asoka (Mauryan Dynasty)
Rajendra Chola I(Chola Dynasty)
Dev Pala(Pala Empire)
Kanishka (Kushan Empire)
Shivaji (Maratha Empire)

Aurangzaib , the best emperor..................

Babur too, my favourit ..... he was brave like a loin ....
u need to mention SHER Shah soori too......

^^ Aurangazeb the great had a pretty nasty relation with the Pashtun tribes who revolted against his rule under Kushal khan khattak....and his forefather Babur has some pretty choice things to say about Pathans in his babur nama...:P

I would like to add a new name here... Apart from the mentioned list, i believe Suryavarman from Tamil Nadu is the greatest king ever to rule south asia. He is the one who built the world renowned Ankorwat in Cambodia. Which is admired, by including the temples image in their country's national flag..

Many names destroyed due to various reasons, his name is one such...

It was Asoka who established the largest empire in the sub continent after defeating Kalinga :tongue:

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta_Maurya_Empire.gif

Asoka
Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

Asoka (Mauryan Dynasty)
Rajendra Chola I(Chola Dynasty)
Dev Pala(Pala Empire)
Kanishka (Kushan Empire)
Shivaji (Maratha Empire)
bro u forget Samudragupta(gupta empire) -golden age of indian history

429px-Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

I would like to add a new name here... Apart from the mentioned list, i believe Suryavarman from Tamil Nadu is the greatest king ever to rule south asia. He is the one who built the world renowned Ankorwat in Cambodia. Which is admired, by including the temples image in their country's national flag..

Many names destroyed due to various reasons, his name is one such...

Suryavarman a Tamil ? :blink:

Suryavarman a Tamil ? :blink:

yes... no doubt... the name itself demonstrates, isn't??

Tamil's glory was eradicated from the history, by us itself... The founder of Shaolin -Kungfu Bodhidharma(Dhamo) is a tamil, who born in Kanchipuram near chennai. How many know that???

yes... no doubt... the name itself demonstrates, isn't??

Tamil's glory was eradicated from the history, by us itself... The founder of Shaolin -Kungfu Bodhidharma(Dhamo) is tamil, who born in Kanchipuram near chennai. How many know that???

Dudeeeeee..Suryavarman is a sanskrit name and south east is pretty much sanskritized and I dont find name a concrete proof of his ethnicity.

Second 7am arivu exagerated many things

Dudeeeeee..Suryavarman is a sanskrit name and south east is pretty much sanskritized and I dont find name a concrete proof of his ethnicity.

Second 7am arivu exagerated many things

of course after 7am arivu only many came to know, bodhidharma is atamil, untill that i also dont know genuinely.

If you are a tamil, i am having articles in tamil.. which i can share it with you to clear the doubts on surya varman...

Mir Chakar Rind

nv8arq.jpg

Mir Chakar Khan Rind or Meer Chaakar Khan Rind or Chakar-i-Azam (1468 – 1565[1]) (Persian or Balochi: میر چاکر خان رند) was a Baloch chieftain in the 15th century. He is considered a folk hero of the Baloch people and an important figure in the Baloch epic Hani and Sheh Mureed.
Contents [hide]
1 History
2 Today
3 References
4 External links
[edit]History

Mir Chakar lived in the hills of Balochistan and became the head of Rind tribe at the age of 18 after the death of his father Mir Shahak Khan. Mir Chakar's fiefdom was short-lived because of a civil war between the Lashari and Rind tribes of Balochistan.[2] Mir Chakar and Mir Gwahram Khan Lashari, head of the Lashari tribe, went to war that resulted in thousands dead, including Mir Chakar's brother. The war and the gallantry of the two tribe leaders continues to be a part of the Baloch peoples' history. After the "Thirty Years' War" against the Lashari Tribe,[3] After the defeating Lashari tribe, Mir Chakar Rind went to war against Afghan King Sher Shah Suri. Mir Chakar Rind was defeated and he left Balochistan and settled in the Punjab region in 1518.
Mir Chakar settled in Satghara in Sahiwal District and gained power and respect in the area. Afghan King Sher Shah Suri approached Mir Chakar to unite with him to consolidate his gains. Mir Chakar appreciated the offer but refused to help Sher Shah Suri and managed to elude Afghan armies. Under the command of his son, Mir Shahzad or Shahdad Khan, his forces instead joined the Mughal army of Emperor Humayun in 1555 after a long exile in Persia. Emperor Humayun came back, recaptured Delhi, and ousted the Suri dynasty in 1556. As a reward, Emperor Humayun conferred a vast Jagir, including horses and slaves, to Mir Chakar. Mir Chakar Rind died in 1565. People who accompanied Mir Chakar to Satghara after leaving Balochistan constructed a tomb for his body.

bro u forget Samudragupta(gupta empire) -golden age of indian history

429px-Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

Mauryan empire is called the golden era of the subcontinent... there is a whole chapter for it....

Back
Top Bottom