What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Do note that we don't think that cartoonists should've been killed or subjected to violence. Having said that we also cannot allow our way of life to be mocked and attacked. Every action begs a reaction, thats just human nature.

What the heck does that mean? Cannot? If you "cannot allow", what do you do?

Muslims are not subject to the rules of other people.

....however others should be subject to rules of Muslims/Islam? That btw, is an eye opener to countries that are not majority Muslim who allow them in..."not interested in your rules, laws....."

Again, every publication is free to set and follow its own editorial policies. Is that too hard to understand?

Not just hard, almost impossible it seems......

Why should I hold the same values as you do?

Exactly then why this poll is needed?

By the way when we do not agree to your views we get bombed / droned. Have a thought about that too.

Don't like, them french cartoonist :chilli:hate em, irresponsible folks taking advantage of their role as journalist to spread their personal bigotry , and masking it as cartoons (That is my freedom of speech for day)

:buba_phone: Stop the Drama France your nonsense newspaper who no one ever heard about cost billions to world economy

The cartoonist played with sentiments of people's private views on religion and that is a no no item , so many wars have been started in world due to such actions. No maturity

You can't expect any sympathy from Muslims

PS: It was also not a terrorist attack more less a internal France , crime by French citizens

Last edited:
Exactly then why this poll is needed?

By the way when we do not agree to your views we get bombed / droned. Have a thought about that too.

You get bombed droned because of the terrorists that you keep among your midst and don't do anything about it. Not because of a difference of opinion. Example, Iran, India, US fires on terrorists trying to infiltrate from pakistan or retreating.

.Everyone knows islam has a difference of opinion with others.

Religion is the biggest joke of all, but if we live in a free world in the West we can and should do what we please, as long as it's within the laws. If I want to poke fun at a religion it is my right, but yet you have these Muslims who come to our countries and disrespect us. Like I said it is getting worse, they are trying to enforce their stone age laws on us and that is not going to end well at all. Most Muslims support terrorism, either directly or indirectly by keeping quite, but as soon as you say something about Islam or draw a cartoon then you will see them all come out of the woodwork protesting, killing people etc.

The poll has been edited out for not giving any real choice to our members.

I'm not sure where the confusion was on the choices. My question/poll was ONLY asking those who supported the acts to answer the poll. Not the ones who did not support it.

And it had two options:
1. For those supported the killing of the cartoonist ( Terrorists Brothers). For people who think that was deserved because of the cartoons they drew
2. For those who supported the killing of Jews in the grocery store( single terrorist). Because they were Jews. They never drew anything, they were just shopping for groceries

Why were those not real choices? I'd appreciate it if you could reinstate the poll, please

Last edited:
Unfortunately the cartoonist and the media company is to blame for Irresponsible journalism , they should be sued by the victims of the death.

Who starts the WW3 over a dumb cartoon that is exactly what they contributed to

And then rest of the Muslims have to apologize lol get real

Normally if you will tune in to any Pakistani TV you will never see a show mocking Jesus just as an example not any diety from India

Really??
Hindu gods have been portrayed on shoes, bikini bottoms & even toilet seats...ya toilet seats. Many Hindus are offended but no one gets killed even if the outrage should be comparatively higher than a cartoon published in Paris.

I am sorry but ... I have never seen any such things on Pakistani TV stations

Never seen any show that portrays hate against Hindu religion or dieties in general normally people are talking about politics or cooking

And no one , ever heard about that french unknown newspaper /cartoon company before

French media company issued some controversial stuff against their minority in country , they people got pissed off , normal civil case, by french citizens. Do they not have system to deal with hate material published ? in news outlet They have they Anti Semetic stuff don't they ? What about other minorities

Why the drama Bazi lol its like HUMANITY shoock or something lol

People are dying left and right and they woke up just because some sleeze bag cartoonist got jobbed out by French citizens

>Where was this solidarity when F16 took out 3-4 Blocks of civilian buildings in Palestine pathetic why did it not shock then , why were all resolutions vetoed ? Why did the folks not
travel to Palestine to hold Palestinian president's hand and show solidarity lol

> Who is providing weapon and supply drops to keep Syria fighting in civil war why don't the solidarity folks go in Syria and hold hand with Assad and say we stand by you against this civil war

Last edited:
Just an observation I've seen for days. All the soft supporters who frankly hide behind the BUT they drew a cartoon reasoning. Conveniently don't say a word about the Jews being killed while simply shopping at a grocery store,by a separate terrorist, and tend to focus more on the cartoonist drawings. There is no distinction it seems.

Barring about half a dozen, all beleivers have supported the idea that Charlie Hebdo deserved death. Sad state.

This thread was specifically to those people - who in the guise if "outrage" have supported or condoned violence of such proportions.

@Horus ?

Go through all of your posts once again and then read above line. Does not it look like that you have contradictory views on how others should not believe what you believe or how you are not supposed to believe and respect what others believe???

Why this hypocrisy? Why you want to identify here people who do not have same views as you have regarding that French magazine? What happened to your principle in this case? Why should I have same views as you have?

And by the way whatever happened was French domestic problem, what has that got to do with this forum? Why even you are interested in conducting a poll for French magazine at a site which is named Pakistan defense forum?

You cannot always play by your rules and you cannot always be right, The rule of the thumb is give respect and have respect. If those idiots sitting in that magazine would have afforded some respect to Muslims religious values, they would gained our respect in return. Now do not beg us to condemn whatever happened to them.

Whatever happened to them was their own doing and was brought to them by their own French countrymen so please stop making it International event for us.

Just an observation I've seen for days. All the soft supporters who frankly hide behind the BUT they drew a cartoon reasoning. Conveniently don't say a word about the Jews being killed while simply shopping at a grocery store,by a separate terrorist, and tend to focus more on the cartoonist drawings. There is no distinction it seems.

Sorry , we don't give SPECIAL status to one group vs other unlike some folks that veto every god damn resolution in UN

Some folks also tend to hide behind that VETO power, that is what I call hardcore supporter of terrorist

• As for the Indians complaining they should focus on their bollywood movie releases that are routinely banned by local gangster , occasionally by violence to prevent showing if Political parties deem the content offensive, violence and death on occasion are routinely reported

Example of Government Intervention to Stop Screening

India blocks release of film accused of glorifying Indira Gandhi’s assassination - The Washington Post

Gandhi was assassinated in 1984 by two of her bodyguards, who belonged to the Sikh minority religion. The reason behind the killing was allegedly Gandhi's decision to send troops into Sikhism's holiest site, the Golden Temple, to pursue militants holed up inside. The event reportedly led to hundreds of casualties.

Gandhi's assassination was seen as an act of vengeance, and violence broke out across the country, resulting in the deaths of at least 3,000 Sikhs.

Its called common sense judgement , not irresponsible provoking attitude against minorities in France, suffering party obviously Muslim community

This is what its all about now

Recep-Tayyip-Erdo%C4%9Fan-righ-011.jpg

Last edited:
Go through all of your posts once again and then read above line. Does not it look like that you have contradictory views on how others should not believe what you believe or how you are not supposed to believe and respect what others believe???

Why this hypocrisy? Why you want to identify here people who do not have same views as you have regarding that French magazine? What happened to your principle in this case? Why should I have same views as you have?

And by the way whatever happened was French domestic problem, what has that got to do with this forum? Why even you are interested in conducting a poll for French magazine at a site which is named Pakistan defense forum?

You cannot always play by your rules and you cannot always be right, The rule of the thumb is give respect and have respect. If those idiots sitting in that magazine would have afforded some respect to Muslims religious values, they would gained our respect in return. Now do not beg us to condemn whatever happened to them.

Whatever happened to them was their own doing and was brought to them by their own French countrymen so please stop making it International event for us.

Err- that is why it is called a poll ? I was asking a direct question to find out which members supported the act . This thread is not about dissecting all the scenarios. It was a POLL question to those people who have not yet to come out as some others, to openly support/ justify the act.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom