What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Sorry that was a long, long time ago, Australia PM has apologized to those people, Australia is a changed society now.
To who those are in some unmarked grave or burnt..have they came back to life after apology.

Just take look at this and do something else
double-standards.jpg

Err- that is why it is called a poll ? I was asking a direct question to find out which members supported the act . This thread is not about dissecting all the scenarios. It was a POLL question to those people who have not yet to come out as some others, to openly support/ justify the act.

A poll about French domestic problem being conducted by an other country citizen on a forum that is totally unrelated to that event. Why?

You get bombed droned because of the terrorists that you keep among your midst and don't do anything about it. Not because of a difference of opinion. Example, Iran, India, US fires on terrorists trying to infiltrate from pakistan or retreating.

.Everyone knows islam has a difference of opinion with others.

You can keep your "Maindak kay kunaway wali" narrow minded patriotic thinking to yourself. Whatever you said is out of your hatred for Pakistan, so please you do not impress me neither any of your country men ever has. And that is not because you are Indian it is just your cry baby attitude and narrow minded thinking that has made me sick of you and your country men. Even your leaders cannot act maturely.

And for your information Islam does not do anything to those cartoonists in first place, neither did any mullah or attacker went to threaten them. It was them who decided to mock and make fun of Islam and Muslims worldwide. There is a difference between not having same opinion is one thing and making fun of others and mocking someone's core beliefs just because you do not believe what they believe is something else.

I'm against terrorism,but dear Westerners, your freedom, can not be built on the basis of the insult others
Not all people can swallow insult and humiliation silently for you.

In addition,hope u don't use a double standard,The terrorist in France is a terrorist, and in other countries is the human rights defenders, freedom fighter, or"terrorists",stop funding the terrorists in Syria and other countres.

A poll about French domestic problem being conducted by an other country citizen on a forum that is totally unrelated to that event. Why?.

Maybe you should have checked out the forums before you joined? This is a world affairs forum. Every page is about discussions of news/ topics that happens in other countries & by citizens from different countries. Have a nice day.

You have only noticed it now? :D

Sonyaa, nawaan aayaan ein? :lol:

You should have seen all the hoopla when France banned the veil, and the silence when China has done the same thing recently. The policies implemented here speak loudly by themselves, noble claims notwithstanding.

yea I was looking for the thread on China banning veil recently. Couldn't find one. Looks like China is exception :D

I'm against terrorism,but dear Westerners, your freedom, can not be built on the basis of the insult others
Not all people can swallow insult and humiliation silently for you.

In addition,hope u don't use a double standard,The terrorist in France is a terrorist, and in other countries is the human rights defenders, freedom fighter, or"terrorists",stop funding the terrorists in Syria and other countres.

Muslims have more freedoms in western countries than in China. Not sure where your lecturing us about freedoms comes from? You insult Muslims by restricting when they can pray, when they can fast, what age( 18 yrs) they need to attain before they get to visit their house of prayers, what they can wear, restrict their movements within city limits often. I'd honestly reconsider you lecturing us.

Err...that's the law in India. We don't insist that the rest of the world follow our laws.

Please don't indulge him and encourage him. He has difficulty with staying on topic and if you engage him, it will be another half dozen posts about U.S, India, West or something else. We could be talking about how to get from point A to Point B, and he will start talking about how grass needs water.

Muslims have more freedoms in western countries than in China. Not sure where your lecturing us about freedoms comes from? You insult Muslims by restricting when they can pray, when they can fast, what age( 18 yrs) they need to attain before they get to visit their house of prayers, what they can wear, restrict their movements within city limits often. I'd honestly reconsider you lecturing us.
Muslims in the China more freedoms than in the west, Citizens over the age of eighteen, you can freely practice any religion.in china,Chinese does not have media posted insulting others belief picture.In China, the Muslim region, have the world's largest per capita number of mosques.China teacher do not called Muslims is terrorist in the classroom.In some places , China give the Muslim lives subsidies, to buy beef and mutton,the school to give their children more preferential conditions,every university have halal food in china,Although China Muslim population less than 2%

Westerners in the world publicity Muslim equated with terrorists.

If you say Chinese faith is not free, jiust like France, banning the burqa,On certain provisions, I think it is because of some western countries support Chinese terrorists, we have to guard against.

Last edited:
@OP: Your effort may have been sincere, but its clearly at a wrong fora.
Many posters here are beyond the point of any decent conversation and your attempts at putting sense back on rail, will be met with some very ludicrous reasoning, some bordering on anti relegion.
Actually to put some perspective, your target audience believes that in todays world Muslims are being oppressed by an every other religion on the planet , including budhist who have clearly connived with cia and mossad for carrying out nefarious activities, Charlie was simply on their payroll..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom