What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Barring about half a dozen, all beleivers have supported the idea that Charlie Hebdo deserved death. Sad state.

Care to show me these 2.2 billion or so believers who condone what happened? I want a survey, with a full analysis of the findings that is peer reviewed and verified using benchmarks and matrices, supporting your notion that 2.2 billion people have provided you their opinion that those poor people deserved to die.

If you cannot provide me with the said statistics, then your post is nothing more than baseless slander, which is alright we are on the interwebs after all. I can claim the moon is made of cheese and Martians are from Mianwali.

Mohammad is a religious Figure in Islam and Muslims don't agree to his image being tarnished get used to it

France needs to ensure that religious figures of Islamic nature are not abused

The unnecessary provocation is not appreciated

:buba_phone: Ello france , Putin asked me to tell you where is that ship you owed Russia

Generally when people are provoked unnecessary accidents happen and its regretful collateral damage , and its 100% newspaper's fault because you cannot target minority group and their religious beliefs in national newspaper (Nationally), its best that Christian extremist refrain from hiding their HATE into cartoons and come out in marches as they are doing now

There were wars and killing in Europe of minorities before in 1000's by then crusaders authorized by church , so won't be surprised if the Pope is busy spreading his love to his disciples, all the killings were authorized from Church (Historic fact)

Suggested Read Topic : Crusade Wars period between 1000-1400 , ethnic cleansing of minorities is certainly good topic of then traders or business men living in Europe who were Muslim or Jew

This is not the first time Europe has shown their bigot face

Muslims have 0% need to apologize to christian newspaper involved in hate promotion at national level

Last edited:
Care to show me these 2.2 billion or so believers who condone what happened? I want a survey, with a full analysis of the findings that is peer reviewed and verified using benchmarks and matrices, supporting your notion that 2.2 billion people have provided you their opinion that those poor people deserved to die.

If you cannot provide me with the said statistics, then your post is nothing more than baseless slander, which is alright we are on the interwebs after all. I can claim the moon is made of cheese and Martians are from Mianwali.
Relax. I meant folks on this forum only. I have seen very few unconditional condemnations. No ifs no buts no BS. Apologies are not necessary - but an unambiguous position that condemns the terrorist act without any strings attached was and is rare.

Hint: See the post above. Very timely. :(

Folks who condemned the incident without using a 'but' in their sentence. :)

:(

But, by using "but" one would say all they are doing is exercising their freedom of expression, "But" some would argue that "but" by using "but" they are siding with the cowards who committed this crime "but" in reality they have not said any such thing, "but" you can make a mountain out of a molehill by reading too much into things and that sir, is the "butt" of a joke!

But, by using "but" one would say all they are doing is exercising their freedom of expression, "But" some would argue that "but" by using "but" they are siding with the cowards who committed this crime "but" in reality they have not said any such thing, "but" you can make a mountain out of a molehill by reading too much into things and that sir, is the "butt" of a joke!
:D
Nothing like that. I appreciate the right to state their opinions and I am doing the same thing in fact. Just putting into words an observation made here. I don't imply anything, I didn't point a finger at anyone, nor did I sully any person etc. :) Just an observation that very few have abstained from using the word 'but'. :P

Maybe you should have checked out the forums before you joined? This is a world affairs forum. Every page is about discussions of news/ topics that happens in other countries & by citizens from different countries. Have a nice day.

Whatever, you too.

Don't like, them french cartoonist :chilli:hate em, irresponsible folks taking advantage of their role as journalist to spread their personal bigotry , and masking it as cartoons (That is my freedom of speech for day)

:buba_phone: Stop the Drama France your nonsense newspaper who no one ever heard about cost billions to world economy

The cartoonist played with sentiments of people's private views on religion and that is a no no item , so many wars have been started in world due to such actions. No maturity

You can't expect any sympathy from Muslims

PS: It was also not a terrorist attack more less a internal France , crime by French citizens

By the logic of your above highlighted post, was the Peshawar massacre also not a terrorist attack on Pakistani society but also a mere crime by Pakistani citizens ? Don't mock the mourning of others when you have a funeral going on in your own house.

You watch all replies? I'll give a few quick ones as I don't keep records, just observations
So you were a record keeper in us state department...keeping records like as how many times gora sahib went to the toilets and how many times they have actually flushed it.

Don't go by their dirty exterior.

They are nice and pink inside.

Obviously the nation that is wise enough to know the difference between the good taliban and the bad taliban is also wise enough to know the difference between clean pigs and dirty pigs, no matter what the color of the meat inside. :D

Obviously the nation that is wise enough to know the difference between the good taliban and the bad taliban is also wise enough to know the difference between clean pigs and dirty pigs, no matter what the color of the meat inside. :D

Sir I am a student who has never gone abroad or had the chance to eat Chinese or French (or even Nepali) pigs.

I am purely talking about Indian pigs here. :)

I am just interested in seeing if this magazine can print pro Nazi cartoons. We will see how much 'free speech' really means to these hypocrites.

I don't think they will publish pro ISIS cartoons too. Your argument lacks even the most basic understanding of their stand.

Barring about half a dozen, all beleivers have supported the idea that Charlie Hebdo deserved death. Sad state.

As if Hindus are not sentimental about blashmpehous photos of their Holy figures. How a Muslim was killed by hindus on rumor that he shared sacrilegious photo on FB should not be forgotten while taking pot shots at muslims

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom