What's new

Who posts the most entertaining threads???

may be you browse Bangladesh and Indian sections only. Sorry i hardly pay a visit there :P

For me

1) DaRk_WaVe
2) Sparklingway
3) Zaki (as most of the threads are created in economy section and usually talking about positive news of Pakistan)
4) Everybody

maybe u are correct. i never can resist browsing the bangladesh section how hard I try..:hang2:

This thread is about Entertaining threads............. not posts :lol:

and what is the definition of entertaining threads btw?

I humbly bow down.. To say.. Thank You to all u guys ....

Its really a big honour that u guys like my work...

A million hearty thanks.. N god bless.

PS : I am coming up with my next thread today....

Feel the warmth, feel the appreciation. :cheers:

My vote goes to BATMAN as he comes with Conspiracy theories on eveything. He is simply brilliant on that front. I never read is post for seriousness but never miss for entertainment value.

for me zaki

zaki bahi kudi mili ki nahi :rofl:

then imran

no 1 piyakar(drinker) here :rofl:

To me the views, articles of Sir Sparklingway is Miles ahead in terms of bein informative and entertaining...

Above all, he is really a great soul n i am his big fan.

And apart from him.. I truely admire Zaki.. My dear friends Desiman..n Gogbot... And hardcore info by our great members.. LT.Prateek and Gambit...

I heartlity...admire the efforts put in byconnax1000 & my dear Justin Joseph , brahmastra n Srilankan..

I admire many others too.. Atleast 15 other names which are not ranked but give great contributions...

Last edited:
My vote would go to AgNoStIc MuSliM, maybe not the most entertaining but one of the most intelligent.

Why thank you sir, but if you care to look at my thread count cupboard, it is quite bare despite the number of circumlocutory pots I have accumulated. :D

Back
Top Bottom