What's new

Who posts the most entertaining threads???

idune.. he seems to have a change of heart when i saw a positive post related to power to BD from India..

AzadPakistan2009 big time dreamer guy ...his starting words are always "If we get this..." like A-10, 500 JF 17, rocket lauchers on ships

but the positive side is he never personally attacks on anyone, he comes post defense related news and thats it...looks like a clear hearted dude :cheers:

yes.. i second u eric...
His posts r really very humorous.. this guy uses words straight from his heart....

AzadPakistan2009 big time dreamer guy ...his starting words are always "If we get this..." like A-10, 500 JF 17, rocket lauchers on ships

but the positive side is he never personally attacks on anyone, he comes post defense related news and thats it...looks like a clear hearted dude :cheers:

I am third to it.. One of very few Pakistani never goes personal, EKdum cool!!!

Friendly_troll96?
Oh wait, he hasn’t made any threads yet so it’s not him :-)

Count your heartbeats guys as the award goes to...

SRILANKAN!

Lovin you SRILANKAN!!

Intelligent Threads:- By XiNiX and Sparklingway. The well selected topics and logical.

Informative Threads:- SriLankan, I like him as he post all countries' information.

Interesting one: Zaki, Imran Khan

Entertaining one : (full of life and laugh, always find trolls there) Idune, MBI Munshi, SinoIndus, Schinese and new kid on the block HitNRun...

The way i feel regarding this brilliant thread had turn into a personal attack paradise. Hopefully members will maintain the basis courtesy on this forum. :azn:

Entertaining one : (full of life and laugh, always find trolls there) Idune, MBI Munshi, SinoIndus, Schinese and new kid on the block HitNRun...

:P still these give Indians a :flame:

The thread starter just posted on entertaining useless thread :hang2:

The way i feel regarding this brilliant thread had turn into a personal attack paradise. Hopefully members will maintain the basis courtesy on this forum. :azn:

:sick: the thread itself proves the insecurity of some people hehehe unable to argue then start attacking Bangladeshi posters

:P still these give Indians a :flame:

The thread starter just posted on entertaining useless thread :hang2:

This is the reason I call them "Troller's Paradise".. heck I love sometimes trolling ;)

Back
Top Bottom