What's new

Who killed 11 Chinese troops in Gaven Reefs in 1990 ?

U know , we should not have any dispute in SCS(east sea) , before 1975, VN-China were good friends. It is ur fault to turn VN into ur enemy when ur Deng decided to attack VN in 1974, 1979 and keep killing VNese until 1988.

U cant take our territory by force, even the world supper power like Mongol-US also could not . we dont hate Chinese but we want our islands back . Im sure with u that our sapper will perform fast-silent kill again and again until we take back all what belong to us.

We u decide to war with VN, it means u will have to fight with us from centuries to centuries and u will lose in the end as usuall :pop:
China will watch ur back from this century to next century, and squeeze ur living space in South China Sea. If necessary PLA Army will enter again from YuNan and GuanXi province, ur North Vietnam in our hands.

You try to scare me or what? Your Sapper is bullet proof?
No, I just wanna know exactly who killed 11 Chinese troops and how but I know, only VN sapper can perform that kind of attack.

We can wait for the next fast-silent kill, may be that time, ur leader have to admit that ur soldiers , ur army is too useless to stop VN sapper's raid

China will watch ur back from this century to next century, and squeeze ur living space in South China Sea. If necessary PLA Army will enter again from YuNan and GuanXi province, ur North Vietnam in our hands.
And u only can do it with ur mouth when 11 Chinese troops slaughtered mercilessly by Unknow forces is Real

No, I just wanna know exactly who killed 11 Chinese troops and how but I know, only VN sapper can perform that kind of attack.

We can wait for the next fast-silent kill, may be that time, ur leader have to admit that ur soldiers , ur army is too useless to stop VN sapper's raid
Wet Dream, if u believe ur VN special force did that, u need to prove VN official data & record.
Except a Big Wet Dream, did u have anything to do ? Well Poor Vietnamese ...:crazy: U really think VN strong when face China ?

In this world the loser always like to dream some fantasy, u can show it on this forum but can't help anything for ur weak country.

And u only can do it with ur mouth when 11 Chinese troops slaughtered mercilessly by Unknow forces is Real
Whole 4 page of posts, all r NiceGuy's wet dream.

The main job of a sapper is to sabotage, not be all super-man and stuff.

Plus, Vietnamese military doesn't have any high tech equipments.

U kill 68 Vnese in 1988, we have the right to revenge. If u dont wanna get killed, then dont stay in our islands. U have ur choice
You guys only killed 11. How weak.

That gives China the right to massacre a thousand Vietnamese soldiers as act of vengeance.

No you don't wanna know, you already made up your mind that it is the Vietnamse sapper who made the attack. You only made this thread to troll :coffee:

Maybe those PLA soldiers was bored and start drinking like a lot of bored soldiers. They got drunk and start fighting/shooting at each other. The survivors got scared and escaped. The PLA was too embarassed and kept it a secret, and refuse to give the deceased their military honor.

btw, you can't get the islands by sending sapper to kill a few PLA soldiers. It will still belong to PRC unless you occupy it. And if you occupy it, then you'll see chinese missiles heading straight to those occupied islands, the base of the leaders that sent the sappers, and the presidential house that commanded those military leaders. :coffee:

No you don't wanna know, you already made up your mind that it is the Vietnamse sapper who made the attack. You only made this thread to troll :coffee:

Maybe those PLA soldiers was bored and start drinking like a lot of bored soldiers. They got drunk and start fighting/shooting at each other. The survivors got scared and escaped. The PLA was too embarassed and kept it a secret, and refuse to give the deceased their military honor.
I dont say it was VNese sapper's raid, I just guess bcz only VN sapper can perform that kind of fast-silent kill. in 1984, when destroying ur 10 mil $ Xinbolin radar our sapper did the same thing like that

Yeah, maybe ur soldier stationed next to our troops were so scared, they drank alot to avoid the fear and couldnt control themself :pop:
btw, you can't get the islands by sending sapper to kill a few PLA soldiers. It will still belong to PRC unless you occupy it. And if you occupy it, then you'll see chinese missiles heading straight to those occupied islands, the base of the leaders that sent the sappers, and the presidential house that commanded those military leaders.
We dont need to take back those islands now coz they dont have important position, killing some Chinese troops sometime to revenge and make Chinese troops get into panic is good enough already :pop:

How long Mongolian, Manchurian, Japan, Britain etc colonized China ? :agree:
说实话,英文不是能很好的表达我想说的意思,所以我就中文跟你说了:他们统治我们?请问统治我们以后的结果是什么?是他们变得跟我们一样!更有甚者,比中国人还中国人!请问,这是统治么?对于你们越南,作为中国人就不说什么了。好心帮你打走美国,你反过头来就打帮助你的人,中国话里这叫“白眼狼”、“好心没好报”。
Get the point?

说实话,英文不是能很好的表达我想说的意思,所以我就中文跟你说了:他们统治我们?请问统治我们以后的结果是什么?是他们变得跟我们一样!更有甚者,比中国人还中国人!请问,这是统治么?对于你们越南,作为中国人就不说什么了。好心帮你打走美国,你反过头来就打帮助你的人,中国话里这叫“白眼狼”、“好心没好报”。
Get the point?
How long Mongolian, Manchurian, Japan, Britain etc colonized China ? :agree:
且不说被我们同化的问题,就是那短短的几年所谓的“统治”,然后呢?反过头看看你们自己吧。

干的漂亮。----well done.

I dont say it was VNese sapper's raid, I just guess bcz only VN sapper can perform that kind of fast-silent kill. in 1984, when destroying ur 10 mil $ Xinbolin radar our sapper did the same thing like that

Yeah, maybe ur soldier stationed next to our troops were so scared, they drank alot to avoid the fear and couldnt control themself :pop:

We dont need to take back those islands now coz they dont have important position, killing some Chinese troops sometime to revenge and make Chinese troops get into panic is good enough already :pop:

you are the second most retarded poster on Pdf. LOl.

Man, this is as believable as that story about Chinese special forces killing a couple dozen SEALS in the Golden Triangle. People need to stop taking action thriller as facts, but I guess Viet monkeys will try to get their collective vaginas moist no matter what. It's what the weaklings do when they have no chance in hell against a stronger opponent, daydream.

China had been in the same place before against United States. We daydreamed about J-8 being able to compete with F-22 just a decade earlier. Except now that we got our head back to reality.

Man, this is as believable as that story about Chinese special forces killing a couple dozen SEALS in the Golden Triangle. People need to stop taking action thriller as facts, but I guess Viet monkeys will try to get their collective vaginas moist no matter what. It's what the weaklings do when they have no chance in hell against a stronger opponent, daydream.

China had been in the same place before against United States. We daydreamed about J-8 being able to compete with F-22 just a decade earlier. Except now that we got our head back to reality.
It hard for u to believe bcz ur IQ is low, and ur sapper is too bad and poor trained , but it's just a piece of cake to our sapper. Same thing happen like in 1984 when we destroyed ur 10 mil $ Xin Bolin radar. U didnt know it was our sapper's raid until we report in on radio after 6 days.:pop:

In this case, 10 Chinese troops died
Vietnamese agents dare attack the army: senior military infuriated!

admin on January 20, 2011 in Military World | No Comments »
April 1984, the border of Yunnan army recaptured the old Hill, who rode Thread Yin and other positions, start into the defense.

The local terrain, high and low drop large, so the Vietnamese troops to use firearms is the most important mortar. Vietnamese troops often use the terrain to create false targets, false launch point, induce a waste of our army shells. So our military reported the destruction of the mortar has more than the number of enemy equipment, but the enemy continued to fire the army.

Our military personnel are often sent to bring artillery reconnaissance and observation equipment into an enemy communications behind the right direction for my cannon group goals, and achieved some results, but the artillery reconnaissance personnel at great risk. After our troops from the United Kingdom [Germany] imports a "Xin Bolin" emplacement detection radar (current price for ten million dollars) to deploy to the front.

"Xin Bolin" (Cymbeline) since the 20th century, mid 70s in the UK and German armies, the detection of 81 mm mortar range of up to 10 kilometers, on a detection range of 120-mm mortar up to 14 km . By detecting enemy mortar and to calculate the trajectory, we can accurately determine the location of the enemy mortar position to lead our army artillery to counter and hit the Vietnamese troops was very embarrassed.

Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place - a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, "Xin Bolin" radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, killed 10 people and injured 49 people, the enemy got killed 1 person and injured 10 people.
The enemy sabotage actions in terms of combat readiness, tactical means or the use of weapons of view, can be termed a classic special operations, sabotage enemy when using only grenades, directional mines, rockets and plastic explosives man and other explosive weapons not only my staff and technical equipment to cause greater damage, but also covert attempts to combat, army personnel positions until the 6th day of the explosion I still thought just it's enemy shelling to our radar
The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past? Thus, there is a more than five years on a secret reconnaissance round of fighting.
Can Indonesia Lead ASEAN? | Page 8

Back
Top Bottom