What's new

Who is Mongolia?

What a stupid thread? You can help them to become stronger and they'll help you with their resources anyways. You just need good diplomacy nothing else.

Do u understand tht Huns and mongold sre different people? Huns originated from the area near volgo carving empire in europe while mongols were from mongolia!

From what I know. Huns and Mongols were related. Both spoke a Turkic language and were Turkic/Mongoloid in appearance. Apart from that, their battle tactics were very similar.

And historical accounts mention that Huns originated from East of the Volga, not necessarily 'near Volga'.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

i been told ghenis khan is a mongolian is that right?

Thats correct.

China is a huge country next to Russia, there is a middle country, which is unknown to world. Mongolia! Who are they? why US/Russia/China didn't show much interested in Mongolia or perhaps cold wars? Similarly to Kashmir.

Why not they can be taken over by China in order to become world's second largest country.

mongolia_map.jpg

Much appreciate your details and inputs. Thanks!

Maybe Mao didn't have the nerve, who knows. Maybe the Chinese is already quite happy with what they've already got. The Core Chinese culture don't strive to gain land mass, need proof? Search for "great walls". They just want to make sure what they have will be what they have.

Or, maybe Mao is hoping the Communist Russia would "return" the last swath of Siberia to "China". Only Mao knows, man, only he knew.

Mongolia is a buffer zone between China and Russia. In it's recorded history, Chinese only "fear" during the course of their civilization the only "threat" is from the north (various nomad groups, Mongols, and later Manchurians), until the British showed up on shore.

The West for a large part of Chinese years refers to today's Persia, and they are quite peaceful with the Chinese. Others are "cultures" with status of protected "states". Korea, Vietnam and some to the south of west of China (many are under control of India).

Chinese are not assertive.

From what I know. Huns and Mongols were related. Both spoke a Turkic language and were Turkic/Mongoloid in appearance. Apart from that, their battle tactics were very similar.

And historical accounts mention that Huns originated from East of the Volga, not necessarily 'near Volga'.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Thats correct.

i m really confused here, many of my turkish friends also claimed ghenis khan is turkish.

i m really confused here, many of my turkish friends also claimed ghenis khan is turkish.

That would be odd because Chingis Khan slaughtered more muslims than any other conqueror. His other disliked enemy were the Chinese, again whom his army slaughtered in great numbers. The Mongol generals under Chingis Khan's son Ogedei proposed a slaughter of the entire population of Northern China because they didn't have any use for the people there. It was Yeh-lu Chu-tsai(Long Beard) who convinced Ogedei that taxing the Chinese would be a better option & thus probably saved his countrymen. Chingis Khan's grandson Kublai Khan would become one of China's greatest emperors ruling probably the largest kingdom the world had ever seen.

Russia and the world wont let China invade Mongolia.

And China and the world wont let Russia invade Mongolia.

Simples.

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3231-indian-calvary-vs-mongol.jpg

Thts a MUGHAL muslim soldier and a North indian muslim soldier(cavalrymen).

The early Mughals are Persianized Islamic Mongols. Mughal is what Persians called the Mongols, and Mughalistan the steppes.

The founders of the Mughal empire was from Chagatai Khanate, a fragmentation of the larger Mongol empire.

I have seen some Turkish claiming the same, and also many other Turkic empires as "Turkish".

The Mongols used to be the world conquerors. But looks like the heroes become the Chinese (in Inner Mongolia and in other provinces), and only drunker and beggars left in (outer) Mongolia, mostly.

Feel truly sorry to say that.

Yeah the same heroes have to build great wall of china to save their *** from these so called drunker and beggars.

Yeah the same heroes have to build great wall of china to save their *** from these so called drunker and beggars.

having low IQ is a dangerous thing.
download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

Last edited:
No, we don't want them back, no more mongolians, they are savage!

can you stop calling other humans being "savages" for no other reason then them being Mongolian....its sounds racist and you would not like it if it was the other way round.:cheers:

Being a landlocked nation ,I don't see much of a change for them until Asia turns like Europe.

Back
Top Bottom