What's new

Who is controlling our politics?

It is becoming more and more obvious by the day that there is an foreign hand in our politics.

Who is controlling and what is their motive?

A wild guess would be.

Nawaz is close to Saudi Arabia, Thus Saudi Arabia would have an influence in Pakistani politics, through Saudia, USA would influence Pakistan, and through USA, Isreal would influence Pakistan.

And this politics might revolve around, Gwadar Port and Iran-Pak gas pipeline.

God knows best, if I said something, I hope God forgives me.

Isn’t it encouraging to see this historic election take place in Pakistan? We are witnessing a great transition from one democratically elected government to another. Conspiracy theorists should tread lightly and not insult the Pakistanis who supported democracy and rejected terrorism in their country. Accusing the United States, or any other country, of intervening in the Pakistani politics and supporting any candidate is a blatant lie. This election was based on the political parties and their campaigns, and people voted. We congratulate the people of Pakistan not only on their elections but their mass rejection of terrorists in their country. Despite terrorist threats on Election Day people came out of their homes in large numbers to vote. No one controls the politics of Pakistan today but the people of Pakistan themselves. May 11th was a clear proof of that!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Isn’t it encouraging to see this historic election take place in Pakistan? We are witnessing a great transition from one democratically elected government to another. Conspiracy theorists should tread lightly and not insult the Pakistanis who supported democracy and rejected terrorism in their country. Accusing the United States, or any other country, of intervening in the Pakistani politics and supporting any candidate is a blatant lie. This election was based on the political parties and their campaigns, and people voted. We congratulate the people of Pakistan not only on their elections but their mass rejection of terrorists in their country. Despite terrorist threats on Election Day people came out of their homes in large numbers to vote. No one controls the politics of Pakistan today but the people of Pakistan themselves. May 11th was a clear proof of that!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

ShukriA Abdul Qudus Saaab . Taso Dumra kha khabare wokrale zamong da mulk da para mong sta so dher mashkoor yu.. Za Pak rab mu zar da Khaoro Landy ka . :) Thanks again lol

For some reason, sir i no longer wish to fight for Pakistan's poor. Maybe i am, just despicable or temporarily paralyzed, either way its the end of the road for me. I do wish good luck to the hopeful Pakistani young, may their sincerity and conviction into the Pakistani dream, yield results that mine couldn't.

that is exactly what "they" want you to believe as if the middle class and elites voted for PTI and the poor and lower class voted for PMLN....

this was not the case, ask anyone in Lahore from rich to poor, they voted PTI, stamped on balla... and yet pmln won...

Im not saying we would have clean swept if fair election, but we would surely be in opposition, but here we are standing nowhere in national politics but just as a pressure group... !!

but hey, lets hold on, lets fight back as soldier of our Kaptaan, you cannot possibly think to ditch him now?

atleast its worth dying in battle than to in your comfort zones !!

p.s Atleast thats what I think.. atleast thats what my honour tells me...

In case you forget, Pakistan is not US.

Every province has a different culture in corruption.

This election was a nice way forward, but if its not fair, people will not vote again.

There is no doubt about fraud here and there.

And our elections are always tied to external situations.

Isn't it funny that all big muslim countries are now having centre right pro US govts?

Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia and now Pakistan.

While you sit in Canada, brother, learn something about Pakistan first.

And please do not spread constipated conspiracy theories.

Morsi is a $uckhead Mullah and you call him pro-USA.

Shabash, very very Shabash.

While you sit in Canada, brother, learn something about Pakistan first.

And please do not spread constipated conspiracy theories.

Morsi is a $uckhead Mullah and you call him pro-USA.

Shabash, very very Shabash.

Where I may be, Pakistan runs in my blood and I cannot do anything about even if I wanted to. Please no personal comments.

Now, the mullahs are actually working with the US. Morsi is working with the US and wants to improve the economy. If he had been anti-US, the ameriCONS would never have allowed him to ascend to the presidency.

The truth is first of all..no one is controlling Pakistani Politics....we ourselves..we corrupted rot-heads,who aren't accepting our mistakes..instead we make wild conspiracy theories and remain in the state of bewilderment...
It is better for us now to accept our mistakes and stop electing politicians of bad reputation.

Where I may be, Pakistan runs in my blood and I cannot do anything about even if I wanted to. Please no personal comments.

Now, the mullahs are actually working with the US. Morsi is working with the US and wants to improve the economy. If he had been anti-US, the ameriCONS would never have allowed him to ascend to the presidency.

Oh I have no doubt about your blood.

But you should get your blood analyzed for conspiracy virus and resulting infection.

That's all.

The truth is first of all..no one is controlling Pakistani Politics....we ourselves..we corrupted rot-heads,who aren't accepting our mistakes..instead we make wild conspiracy theories and remain in the state of bewilderment...
It is better for us now to accept our mistakes and stop electing politicians of bad reputation.

Right on.

My man. Right on!

So what is conclusion ? who is controlling your politics???

Peeeple. Yar!

Peeeple of Pakistan who else?

Unless you want to believe in constipated conspiracy theories. In that case no one can help but the "Julaab tablets".

Thanking you 1000 times.

Oh I have no doubt about your blood.

But you should get your blood analyzed for conspiracy virus and resulting infection.

That's all.

No thanks.

If you think I am a crazy conspiracy theorist like ZH, I feel ashamed.

Pakistanis are corrupt, but should this be the reason to absolve others of their shenanigans?

The US uses these incompetent morons to further its ambitions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom