What's new

Who is controlling our politics?

No thanks.

If you think I am a crazy conspiracy theorist like ZH, I feel ashamed.

Pakistanis are corrupt, but should this be the reason to absolve others of their shenanigans?

The US uses these incompetent morons to further its ambitions.

Hate to say this. hate to say something personal.

But your bombastic lambastic statement "Pakistanis are corrupt," is stretching it too far.

Now you are talking like a Mullah, or leftie, or worse an extremist Indian.

You say Pakistani blood runs in your veins.

Then by your definition, the same blood must impact you negatively?

Or you think you have cleansed your blood from all the Pakistani induced infection all thanks to an excellent Canadian hand job?

Please quit destroying the will of Pakistani people, Millions of them including my entire family, the whole block voted.

so we know a bit about your $tupid accusation like "Pakistanis are corrupt".

Is this how you pay back to you motherland now that you have moved to another country.

Is that how you pay back.

Shameful.

Hate to say this. hate to say something personal.

But your bombastic lambastic statement "Pakistanis are corrupt," is stretching it too far.

Now you are talking like a Mullah, or leftie, or worse an extremist Indian.

You say Pakistani blood runs in your veins.

Then by your definition, the same blood must impact you negatively?

Or you think you have cleansed your blood from all the Pakistani induced infection all thanks to an excellent Canadian hand job?

Please quit destroying the will of Pakistani people, Millions of them including my entire family, the whole block voted.

so we know a bit about your $tupid accusation like "Pakistanis are corrupt".

Is this how you pay back to you motherland now that you have moved to another country.

Is that how you pay back.

Shameful.

Oh how touchy.

You just responded so positively to some of the comments made earlier putting the entire blame on Pakistan. And when I so much as touched an external dimension, all hell broke loose.

But when I acknowledged Pakistan's internal mess, instantly Pakistani nationalism came to the rescue.

And the statement " Pakistanis are corrupt" is not by any means a mere accusation or a figment of anyone's imagination.

Its a fact. The system is such.

Despite your constant attempts, I can't get personal with you as I could not care less.

I am entitled to an opinion which should be respected in a free country, if you know what I mean.

0.9% of Pakistanis pay income tax. Yes, there's sales tax, but evading it is almost as easy as evading the income tax.

The result is that, even if the government was competent, it would have no money to run things anyway. When the average middle class teenager gets more in pocket money per week than the public school teacher or policeman's monthly salary, then you can't expect a functioning society.

Pakistanis love to complain about all aspects of governance, but they are not willing to pay the piper. This is also why corrupt luteras like PPP and PMLN thrive -- if people actually paid taxes, they would physically stand guard to make sure their money was well spent. But, if its not their money on the line, then who cares who runs the show anyway?

Imran Khan promised to improve governance and lift the country to a new level, and he asked the people to chip in with taxes.

Nawaz Sharif promised them the usual bullsh!t and all for free -- he will get the money from foreign sources (!). As if anything in life comes for free.

The people of Pakistan voted which option they prefer.

Imran Khan promised to improve governance and lift the country to a new level, and he asked the people to chip in with taxes.....

Hey man. I am with you.

I am in strong favor of PTI forming a government in KP.

He can then easily show all of us how he can improve governance and also ask people to chip in with taxes.

Everything doesn't have to start from the top.

Some can have start from small.

peace

that is exactly what "they" want you to believe as if the middle class and elites voted for PTI and the poor and lower class voted for PMLN....

this was not the case, ask anyone in Lahore from rich to poor, they voted PTI, stamped on balla... and yet pmln won...

Im not saying we would have clean swept if fair election, but we would surely be in opposition, but here we are standing nowhere in national politics but just as a pressure group... !!

but hey, lets hold on, lets fight back as soldier of our Kaptaan, you cannot possibly think to ditch him now?

atleast its worth dying in battle than to in your comfort zones !!

p.s Atleast thats what I think.. atleast thats what my honour tells me...

Yeah, I think this is quite a propaganda, what about those paind0 rich industrialist wadairay, can the poor relate to that?All classes vote for PTI, they are just highlighting the so called "elite" class so they can alienate the voters of other classses. The philosophy of PTI is all about giving resources to the masses and let them decide their fate, unlike these ghonday wadairay, Niahri mafia, who try to keep the people illiterate and poor so they can control them.

By the way these so called "elite" class are not elite, they are actually the middle class according to international standards, this just shows how far behind the world we really are by calling them "elite".
Look at the middle class of developed countriès, USA, Japan, Europe, China, Singapour. Our "elite" class is even behind the standard middle class of developed countries.

These wadairay probably don't want Pakistanis to reach that standard of population and middle class, thus the hate. They probably want the people to remain illiterate, uncultured, uncivilized, unoragnized, oblivious of world and helpless.

Allah knows best, if I said something wrong, I hope he forgives me.

Yeah, I think this is quite a propaganda, what about those paind0 rich industrialist wadairay, can the poor relate to that?All classes vote for PTI, they are just highlighting the so called "elite" class so they can alienate the voters of other classses. The philosophy of PTI is all about giving resources to the masses and let them decide their fate, unlike these ghonday wadairay, Niahri mafia, who try to keep the people illiterate and poor so they can control them.

By the way these so called "elite" class are not elite, they are actually the middle class according to international standards, this just shows how far behind the world we really are by calling them "elite".
Look at the middle class of developed countriès, USA, Japan, Europe, China, Singapour. Our "elite" class is even behind the standard middle class of developed countries.

These wadairay probably don't want Pakistanis to reach that standard of population and middle class, thus the hate. They probably want the people to remain illiterate, uncultured, uncivilized, unoragnized, oblivious of world and helpless.

Allah knows best, if I said something wrong, I hope he forgives me.

we will not go down, without a fight !

Mar lo yaar, it wont affect me now,isi ki kami reh gai hai :cray:

Kabhi kabhi maar bhi wo ker dikhati ho jo koi aur chez nhi ker skti . but obviously this one will be "Maar Zrur Magar Pyar se "

@Talon

Mar lo yaar, it wont affect me now,isi ki kami reh gai hai :cray:

Kabhi kabhi maar bhi wo ker dikhati ho jo koi aur chez nhi ker skti . but obviously this one will be "Maar Zrur Magar Pyar se "

@Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut in the years you know me...I have ALWAYS been an idealistic person but that doesnt mean I have not seen pain have not been hurt and have not had my dreams shattered.....

It is perspective....our Nation is MASHALLAH strong am not sure if it is due to mere stupidity or ALLAH ki rahmat.....But they survived EVERYTHING and ANYTHING thrown at them....

From something as embarrassing as Zardari to something as poisonous as Musharaf....From beatings from each side of the border to international begging.....

Yet we still are a Nation...Imran Khan has been fighting for these people for YEARS....and you kal ka munda are disappointed by 1 failure? Imagine how many times he failed, how much crap he tolerated and yet he kept fighting....He is worth being a leader and MAJORITY of the Nation is with him because they see dedication and trust him...and we all know majority DID vote for him...Hence, his dream has moved 1 step up the ladder, winning the hearts of the nation + showing NATION wants a change....we are just oppressed for now...

If you call him your leader then hang in there like he had...continue his fight...

I know all odds are against us..and I being pathetic in Politics have not a clue as to what the next step should be esp when all doors are closed but at least as a Muslim I know, when all doors seem closed, ALLAH opens others which are better.....

And Idiot BRB ka matlab you are coming back not going away for that we have bye! :angry: @Mirzay dekhlo isko :angry:

Chor yaar @Talon in ki posts parh kr tou mujhe itna gussa araha hai k I wish may do char thappar laga sakti (No offense)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom