What's new

Who is controlling our politics?

safe exit from Afghanistan for USA

give share to ppp,mqm and pml n so Pakistan na khapay does not happen

muk maka on corruption which was impossible under imran khan

to try control kpk as pmln and jui was not accepted as they hate punjabi mandater pml n

finsih kashmir issue abandon them

make Pakistan pipelinistan or transit trade root for east and west side countries

establishment saudi and usa presents NRO 2

UPDATE:

NAWAZ TO FACILITATE USA IN EXIT FROM AFGHANISTAN AND CONVINCE(BEG) USA ON DRONES i.e: CONVINCE BUT NOT ASK THEM TO STOP DRONES AND KILLING CIVILIANS

مسلم لیگ (ن) کے سربراہ اور پاکستان کے نئے ممکنہ وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے، افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے۔

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) لاہور میں سینئر صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں میاں نواز شریف کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر زرداری ملکی مسائل حل کرتے تو آج ملک کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ پاکستان کو اقتصادی اور معاشی میدان میں ترقی دے کر ایشین ٹائیگر بنائیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے۔ افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے جبکہ پاکستان میں دہشتگردی پر قابو پانے کے لئے قومی حکمت عملی بنائی جائے گی۔ دہشتگردی کے خاتمے کے لئے دوست ممالک سے ہر ممکن مدد لیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر مملکت آصف علی زرداری اگر ملکی مسائل کی طرف توجہ دیتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ حکومت بنانے کے بعد فوری طور پر ملکی مسائل کو حل کرنے اور عوام کو فوری طور پر ریلیف دینے پر توجہ دی جائے گی۔ ہم نے عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کی اکثریت ہے وہاں پر عمران خان کی ہی حکومت بننی چاہیے۔

SOURCE:

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/173548_1#.UZFbTMpYnD8

WHAT A EXPERIENCED GUY NAWAZ IS .JUST CONVINCE(BEG) AND USA WILL STOP DRONES .NOW THAT EXPERIENCE TALKING

Thankyou for not bringing India. Its a positive change :cheers:

Menace2Society is trolling. People gave the mandate to PMLN, live with that. Its a democracy

Oh Quit you two.

Have no shame? No shame at all?

You the elitists sitting in your ivory towers, think that 50 million Pakistanis are just robots?

That some damn fixers from another country can come and push all these masses to one or the other direction.

On one hand you the elitist lefties want elections, but as soon as the results are not the ones you expected, you start spreading $stinky constipated conspiracy theories.

Today it is a huge defeat for all those who didn't work towards creating jobs, starting and finishing public projects, etc.

IK got the job in KP. He gotta have his #@rse in the right place, otherwise next elections he will be in deep $hit.

Same is true for SS in Punjab, and Zardari/MQM in Sindh. Same for those who won in Balochistan.

Pakistanis and the whole fing world is proud to see how we have rejected the Talib-b@stards and showed them our d!cks when they tried to harrass us.

And still you two are spreading $hit that some x y z stole our elections.

Pathetic.

Utterly shameful. Shame shame shame.

In case you forget, Pakistan is not US.

Every province has a different culture in corruption.

This election was a nice way forward, but if its not fair, people will not vote again.

There is no doubt about fraud here and there.

And our elections are always tied to external situations.

Isn't it funny that all big muslim countries are now having centre right pro US govts?

Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia and now Pakistan.

It is becoming more and more obvious by the day that there is an foreign hand in our politics.

Who is controlling and what is their motive?

It is good you realized it & yes it is true foreign countries in which US is on the top control Pakistan's politics.

This was written on FB & it is true.

"After the scheduled withdrawal of US plus NATO forces, and to facilitate this move they need a spineless leadership in Pakistan. As they openly admitted that Pervez Musharraf was not best suited for US interest , Imran was openly condemning their policies , and Zardari will ask for commission , so they saw an option Mian Nawaz Sherif . Let’s hope and see that how much pressure Mian Nawaz Sherif will sustain. However his past track proves otherwise.
It is not possible for Afghanistan to have an effective Air Force till 2017 so US need support on ground and they put their bet on Mian Nawaz Sherif . A script written In USA, endorsed and financed by KSA and executed by executive of Pakistan , televised by biased paid private channels and Drama was called Election 2013 in Pakistan".

I will also add this that dumb & idiot Nawaz will serve India well once again.

In case you forget, Pakistan is not US.

Every province has a different culture in corruption.

This election was a nice way forward, but if its not fair, people will not vote again.

There is no doubt about fraud here and there.

And our elections are always tied to external situations.

Isn't it funny that all big muslim countries are now having centre right pro US govts?

Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia and now Pakistan.

In Pakistan SUPER Pro US Govt. started again from 2008 & till date.

@Talon

I won't be so deeply hurt if we had lost in a fair fight. Battle was taken from us by those who have evil at heart for 'The land of pure'.

I'll leave it to 'The Pure',whatever defination they may choose or is chosen for them by the IMF and the Jewish banks who own our economy and this balsed AmeroIndoSaudi puppet.

@Aeronaut in the years you know me...I have ALWAYS been an idealistic person but that doesnt mean I have not seen pain have not been hurt and have not had my dreams shattered.....

It is perspective....our Nation is MASHALLAH strong am not sure if it is due to mere stupidity or ALLAH ki rahmat.....But they survived EVERYTHING and ANYTHING thrown at them....

From something as embarrassing as Zardari to something as poisonous as Musharaf....From beatings from each side of the border to international begging.....

Yet we still are a Nation...Imran Khan has been fighting for these people for YEARS....and you kal ka munda are disappointed by 1 failure? Imagine how many times he failed, how much crap he tolerated and yet he kept fighting....He is worth being a leader and MAJORITY of the Nation is with him because they see dedication and trust him...and we all know majority DID vote for him...Hence, his dream has moved 1 step up the ladder, winning the hearts of the nation + showing NATION wants a change....we are just oppressed for now...

If you call him your leader then hang in there like he had...continue his fight...

I know all odds are against us..and I being pathetic in Politics have not a clue as to what the next step should be esp when all doors are closed but at least as a Muslim I know, when all doors seem closed, ALLAH opens others which are better.....

And Idiot BRB ka matlab you are coming back not going away for that we have bye! :angry: @Mirzay dekhlo isko :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The post here defending "mandate" are absurd

the parties they say that have mandate have always accuse each other from 1988 to 2008 that the other has sided with establishment to win elections

not once they excepted the "mandate" then

now one party has 2/3 in punjab the other 2 have 2/3 in sindh and suddenly they are forcing or begging not to make election ambiguous what ppp and mqm did on sindh to get 2/3 which they were unable to pull off in sindh even after Benazirs death before 2008 elections

now their bellies are full they are calm no corruption case issue no tension of prosecution "thapa" mandate

@Aeronaut in the years you know me...I have ALWAYS been an idealistic person but that doesnt mean I have not seen pain have not be hurt and have not had my dreams shattered.....

It is perspective....our Nation is MASHALLAH strong am not sure if it is due to mere stupidity or ALLAH ki rahmat.....But they survived EVERYTHING and ANYTHING thrown at them....

From something as embarrassing as Zardari to something as poisonous as Musharaf....From beatings from each side of the border to international begging.....

Yet we still are a Nation...Imran Khan has been fighting for these people for YEARS....and you kal ka munda are disappointed by 1 failure? Imagine how many times he failed, how much crap he tolerated and yet he kept fighting....He is worth being a leader and MAJORITY of the Nation is with him because they see dedication and trust him...and we all know majority DID vote for him...Hence, his dream has moved 1 step up the ladder, winning the hearts of the nation + showing NATION wants a change....we are just oppressed for now...

If you call him your leader then hang in there like he had...continue his fight...

I know all odds are against us..and I being pathetic in Politics have not a clue as to what the next step should be esp when all doors are closed but at least as a Muslim I know, when all doors seem closed, ALLAH opens others which are better.....

And Idiot BRB ka matlab you are coming back not going away for that we have bye! :angry: @Mirzay dekhlo isko :angry:

True......:pakistan:

The post here defending "mandate" are absurd

the parties they say that have mandate have always accuse each other from 1988 to 2008 that the other has sided with establishment to win elections

not once they excepted the "mandate" then

now one party has 2/3 in punjab the other 2 have 2/3 in sindh and suddenly they are forcing or begging not to make election ambiguous what ppp and mqm did on sindh to get 2/3 which they were unable to pull off in sindh even after Benazirs death before 2008 elections

now their bellies are full they are calm no corruption case issue no tension of prosecution "thapa" mandate

Its once again.... IDHER HUM UDHER TUM kinda agreement.... PPP in Sindh and PMLN in center.... nothing changed except faces and positions.....

For some reason, sir i no longer wish to fight for Pakistan's poor. Maybe i am, just despicable or temporarily paralyzed, either way its the end of the road for me. I do wish good luck to the hopeful Pakistani young, may their sincerity and conviction into the Pakistani dream, yield results that mine couldn't.

@Aeronaut dono ka ilag 2-3 thappar hain hum muft mein kicks bhi day dain gay :angel:

yeh kia ho raha ha ?

Pakistani politics is controlled by local taggas/waderas and so on. It will take time to break the control but will surely be done gradually.

@Talon

Im no longer part of the 'save the Pakistan game'. I'll leave to others with better qualities than mine.

One election and great disappointment.

We face it every 2 to 3 years here in India :D

@Talon

Im no longer part of the 'save the Pakistan game'. I'll leave to others with better qualities than mine.

Ah, I was wondering why you had DPRK flags up :laugh:

But seriously, you worked the hardest of anyone here, and probably amongst the most pivotal in your locale as well. I know the shock is still hard to get over, hasn't left me yet either. But I've learned to ease it and adapt to whatever the truth is once I get out. We all tried our best in our own ways to push this cause, and only time will tell if the nation came out the wrong side of an existential ultimatum. But take inspiration from Imran, he's been gracious in defeat despite the ridiculous levels of rigging, and is already onto the chess game that lies ahead.

For now, focus is on fulfilling the mandate that is assigned and clear. To make KP shine, first and foremost for the people there. To not forget what they've done through their vote, the trust they placed and reality they understood. And for it to act as a model to all others and starkly limelight the evils of ganja clan. It was a learning experience. Most people didn't get out of their slumber. OK. So a warrior adapts, and doesn't surrender. It's our duty, having come this far, to support Imran and the party with even more dedication. No need for me to remind you of the repeated failures and unfathomable odds that had towered against Quaid e Azam, as you're savvier than I.

Probably a passing phase for you as it is for many of us. Just know that the party and Pakistan need you. Never give up the good fight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom