What's new

Who is bananarepublicuk? I awfully apologise for this thread but it must be said.

Difference is that Mohammed was born in Arabia.

Jesus was not born in Europe - let alone be a white blue eyed icon.

No other religious founder has been culturally appropriated as Jesus!!
If you are from U.K., you are probably unaware of the cultural diversity of the New World. For example:
This is an Icon of Jesus from Panama:
This is a Hispanic Virgin Mary (called Our Lady of Guadalupe) Icon:

If you are from U.K., you are probably unaware of the cultural diversity of the New World. For example:
This is an Icon of Jesus from Panama:
This is a Hispanic Virgin Mary (called Our Lady of Guadalupe) Icon:

Dude! I am aware of that! Don’t be so flippant!

But they are considered heretic by mainstream Christians!

They are even more vilified than black churches in US!

They are about as Christian as Ahmedis are Muslim.

But they are considered heretic by mainstream Christians!
Roman Catholics, Hispanics and Filipinos are extremely mainstream Christians. As mainstream as Saudis are Muslims. The pope is a Hispanic from Argentina. His name is Jorge, not George.

Dude!

Take a rest!

Your incoherent rant is not making any sense!

Look at you. I wish I took a snap shot of your stupid thread. That you had deleted on the eve of new years.

So far you have been doing nothing but spamming this section. Secondly you made out landish comments about bengali culture/history, and said negative things about Islam. Most recently you done a complete u-turn saying how wonderful Islam is.

I am done with you, your like 10 Yr old in a extremely toxic home and outer sphere environment.

Last edited:

Dude!

Take a rest!

Your incoherent rant is not making any sense!

Go to the toilet and bash one out with your grammar p*rn if that's what gets you off. At the end of the day you will never be an aristocrat.

These bengali ghettos areas you keep slandering. Well your boy lord mount-batton in the house of Lords with red and white candy cane walking stick has taken note. About the newer generation getting into the top 10 % uni of the country, disproportionately compared to equivalent groups.

They are now looking at tightening the screw and hatch of that. From the puppet rishi sunak that wants to take away funding from higher density places - ( the traditionally adds more growth to the country) to places that are more white and need 10 more double decker buses for only two people.

I need to put you on the ignore list.

Last edited:
How is this party partisan related? I merely pointing this poster volatility - it appear he has deep ridden negative things about our religion. Has inferiority complex, also has syhleti supority complex in regard to other bengalis.

Declaring he has blood connections to those saints.

Yes, I know the true value of my roots and what it did for this ungrateful country and how it was in better state of its former self, before them.

Yes I take solace when things get tough in uk, knowing full well when other 'arrogant groups' starts blowing their trumpet I don't waiver.

I knew this and have forgotten this like thousand and million times. My primary head was a wolf dressed as a Christian. He many times said that Latin was the language of the religion and I think he even said that Jesus spoke it.

Also throwing in subliminal messages how white roman greatness and merging that with the Christianity. During that decade and even a couple of decades ago white ppls would have been disgusted to even think Jesus is/was brown. Some still are.

Jesus probably never spoke latin, his ethnic group spoke Aramaic, the original Bible was in that language.

My vocab is not that bad, I was secretly typing at work, i do so on many occasions. How ever this banana Republic guy gets under my skin.

My phone automatically changes the right words to other words that are similar.

Somehow i also type faster than my phones autocorrect and it goes hay wire.

From basic things from a word I type 'top' somehow gets changed to 'tip' and could only seem to be via my phones ui/software.

Last edited:
It sounded like stuff that I might have said from toxic home environment and a hostile outer sphere. I am honestly fed up of this guy.
Most others are fed up with this @BananaRepublicUK except probably his twin brother @UKBengali. This Banana guy is lowly educated and was raised in a low-class Tokai environment.

Better not to care what he writes to kill time. I usually do not read or answer his posts. It is because I am unable to learn any damn thing from this callous guy.

Roman Catholics, Hispanics and Filipinos are extremely mainstream Christians. As mainstream as Saudis are Muslims. The pope is a Hispanic from Argentina. His name is Jorge, not George.

LOL dude, what do you know about Islam dude ?

Does Islam ask any government to enforce moral police and force men and women to pray and women to wear hijab ?

untitled.jpg

Is a perfect Islamic government a kingdom like Saudi Arabia where the leader should be someone coming from Saud family that has the right to be authoritarian ruler?

1672626801913.png

Does country that pick their leader based on bloodline of previous leader is something that is in line with justice ?

1672627678589.jpeg

Should police detain any women that dont wear Hijab as if not wearing Hijab is a big sin?

avoid-sins.jpg

Biggers sin than not wearing hijab is not praying 5 times daily, so why government enforce Hijab rule while they dont enfore 5 times praying rule ? Not conducting 5 times pray that clearly is much bigger sin and God has warned it in Quran

1672628807899.png

Those enforcing morality is not exist even during prophet Muhammad period. You can look on Biography of prophet Muhammad or first Caliphs to see that. Except for killing, stealing, and Zinah that needs government intervention to punish the actors of those actions since those are the actions where the government intervention is needed as stated in Quran.

Hispanic is extremely mainstream Christian ?

CiVAUt5W0AA4nl4.jpg

Last edited:

Does Islam ask any government to enforce moral police and force men and women to pray and women to wear hijab ?

untitled.jpg

Is a perfect Islamic government a kingdom like Saudi Arabia where the leader should be someone coming from Saud family that has the right to be authoritarian ruler?

View attachment 908936

Does country that pick their leader based on bloodline of previous leader is something that is in line with justice ?

View attachment 908939

Should police detain any women that dont wear Hijab as if not wearing Hijab is a big sin?

avoid-sins.jpg

Biggers sin than not wearing hijab is not praying 5 times daily, so why government enforce Hijab rule while they dont enfore 5 times praying rule ? Not conducting 5 times pray that clearly is much bigger sin and God has warned it in Quran

View attachment 908941

Those enforcing morality is not exist even during prophet Muhammad period. You can look on Biography of prophet Muhammad or first Caliphs to see that. Except for killing, stealing, and Zinah that needs government intervention to punish the actors of those actions since those are the actions where the government intervention is needed as stated in Quran.

CiVAUt5W0AA4nl4.jpg
There is theory and then there is practice. That is why religious people pray and ask for forgiveness. You are not going to convince anybody that Saudis are not Muslims because they are not perfect or Hispanics are not Christian because they have children out of marriage.

There is theory and then there is practice. That is why religious people pray and ask for forgiveness. You are not going to convince anybody that Saudis are not Muslims because they are not perfect or Hispanics are not Christian because they have children out of marriage.
Where do I say Saudi is not Muslim ? You have too simplistic logical processing, black and white kind of thinking.

You are similar like ISIS and AQ with their simplistic point of view but just opposite in belief as you are the Atheist. Extreme right and extreme left, similar in thinking process, no different.

Where do I say Saudi is not Muslim ? You have too simplistic logical processing, black and white kind of thinking.

You are similar like ISIS and AQ with their simplistic point of view but just opposite in belief as you are the Atheist. Extreme right and extreme left, similar in thinking process, no

The term “Hispanic” is used far too broadly!

They are not an ethnic group but geographical group.

In one end you have white Marco Rubio and other you have the African slave descendants from Puerto Rico. They are as similar as a Tamil and an Asamese.

(I don't wanna go into deep history, from colonial times when beef was still affordable but a little expensive. The British Christian Church steak House made ammendments - and human flesh was said to taste similar to beef steak. Those poor bengali sailors that served Britain ended up as cadavers through an unnatural death. To Hindus and muslim peasants childern being used as a crocodile bait by force or being taxed so heavily that they have lease out their childern as Croc bait. )

Well, that horrific thing of cannibalism is remnant of the violence in Viking culture ( @VikingRaider, please change your name :) ) and the decrees of successive popes that created the Inquisition horrors which not only included torturing humans but also cats including tying a cat to a stick and holding the cat over fire and rolling it over and over with the cat screaming, screaming, screaming. Any human who does that, any human who retains this act proudly will not have objection to creating the Bengal Famine of the 1940s and then eating those Bengali soldiers you mention. I wish @Joe Shearer was here to add more but he is ill. I have read mentions a lot about this British-government-created famine. And the said human who rolls a cat over a fire will also not have objection to genociding North Koreans between 1950-53, enabling the genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers 12 years later and arranging the biggest invasion force in history against the Libyan Jamahiriya in 2011.

So Tom-Tom, while you said the above and what I said just above, since you live in Britain are you part of any progressive group or movement ? The Occupy London movement of 2011 which was against Capitalism ? Or any older organized Communist group ? If you are not then you don't have right to condemn BananaRepublicUK. :) So please get engaged with progressive activism online and offline and surely you can do it because you yourself have described the evils of the British colonialists.

For white ppls it's about their sexual fetish, and taking the hijab off, has anyone mentioned by ratio that Iran has more higher and highly educated woman than a lot of places, this may include the u.s. In the land of the free your bio daddy can r**** but tough luck you have to have the baby.

Everyone should de-hijabing and de-burqafying because these things are not what define True islam, in fact the very opposite. During my younger years not a single Muslim girl wore this new thing called hijab much less the burqa. Not a single member among my relatives wore them. On the other hand, the white people you are condemning here are the ones to impose burqa and this hijab stuff on progressive Muslim-majority societies and movements which had developed to become politically, socially and socio-economically more advanced than the Western White societies and were allied with the highly advanced progressive society called USSR. If that ugly and stupid dai thug called Mohammed "Hijab" exists in Britain, harassing and terrifying people in the streets of London and in Hyde Park, he exists because of the British White government. Do you think he would have done all that in Tripoli during the years the Libyan Jamahiriya existed ? Can he do that nonsense now openly in Damascus ? Could he do it in Cairo during Nasser's time or even now ?

A thread about me!

This is very sad!

And shows why Bangladeshis are not ready for democracy!

At least a few decades away!

Sad yes because some Bangladeshi-origin people are becoming pawns in yet another color revolution of NATO ( what color shall NATO use here ? ) but democracy's establishment is never decades away. It is the next day if the thinkers sit in a tea room for four hours for a week and plan the path which includes getting the people on their side by showing them the nefarious designs of Western governments, their local agents ( mullahs and their supporting Capitalists in BD's case ) and also in BD's case that their current status as South Asia's sanest society is to the advantage that their society can become a welfare-based one where they have free everything and no exploitation and no inequality whether within the family or within the workplace and every place else. You of BD have the advantage, use it.

Bro!

PDF Bangladeshis are over represented by poorly educated NRBs.

You can see that from their hilarious communication skills.

They want to leave their cabbie jobs, go back to BD, and grab those mid level management jobs currently going to Indians.

But why would anyone hire them when they cannot be bothered to construct a sentence correctly!!!

I hate these kind of Bangladeshis!

They have failed to take advantage of the excellent education and opportunities on offer in the west!!!

Fortunately, most Sylhetis are not like these losers. According to government data (source: London Economist), Sylhetis now outperform white Brits! Only Chinese, Indians and Jews fare better.

Mullahs have convinced them that Indians are their enemy!!!

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

1. Please do not denigrate taxi drivers or the sweepers or maids or the security personnel or the nurses or the food delivery people or anyone on the lower strata in the Capitalist socio-economic order. Not suited for you but suited for mullahs like @Bilal9. The Capitalist and the Mullah are each others' support system and they in turn are the agents of the NATO Crusaders.

2. One of the demands of the Occupy London movement was free education throughout Britain and in the Western bloc in general and which after 11 years of that movement's beginning and ending hasn't materialized. Can a taxi driver in Britain afford to leave his work and enlist for study in Oxford ? According to this page of the university the fees - for just one year - is 9250 pounds for a "Home student" ( citizen of Britain ) will vary for "EU, EEA and Switzerland" students and for any other overseas student it will be between 28,950 and 44,240 pounds ! Additionally, if a "Home student" cannot afford to pay the 9250 pounds fee upfront he or she can take the "magnanimously" offered loan facility from the British government and this loan will of course be on interest-basis which the student will keep paying for years after the course and to pay this education loan he or she will have to become part of the Capitalist dog-eat-dog environment.

Furthermore..

I would be ecstatic with a modest “afterlife” that absolutely did not consist of virgins. Because an after life without my wife - would be worse than hell!!!

Was your wife standing behind you when you said this ? :unsure:

Yep!

Christian holy book was created in Europe by Europeans!

It was not created in the land of Jesus!!

Hence it is a European religion with the centre in Rome.

But that does not take away the fact that jesus / Hazrat Isa / Isa maseeh was the islamic prophet before the last one, Hazrat Muhammad. :)

It is another matter that the European government missionaries who want to spread their claim of supposed Hazrat Isa's teachings go against his teachings by being Capitalist, genocidal and fake-moral. :lol:

Don't let this guy get under your skin. He is a troll.
PUT HIM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST.
That's all.

You are calling another a troll whereas it was you who posted this in a serious thread about Afghan Taliban flogging women for listening to music and lashing a woman just going on the road :
Any of those girls listening to Justin Bieber?

Most certainly. But Jesus did not create Christianity. It was created by his apostles, most important being St. Paul. In fact, Christianity can be described as Apostle Paul's invention. This is not unique to Christianity. Buddhism was created by followers of Siddhartha Gautama who was a Hindu Prince in today's Nepal.

What do you mean ?

Similarly, Buddha is painted as an Indian.

I am sure the Nepalis will disagree. :)

Secondly you made out landish comments about bengali culture/history, and said negative things about Islam. Most recently you done a complete u-turn saying how wonderful Islam is.

What were these negative things about Islam ?

Most others are fed up with this @BananaRepublicUK except probably his twin brother @UKBengali. This Banana guy is lowly educated and was raised in a low-class Tokai environment.

Better not to care what he writes to kill time. I usually do not read or answer his posts. It is because I am unable to learn any damn thing from this callous guy.

Who are these "most others" ? Why should majoritarianism be the measure of correctness ? Will you accept that in Bangladesh you will be minority ? :)

untitled.jpg

View attachment 908936

View attachment 908939

avoid-sins.jpg

View attachment 908941

CiVAUt5W0AA4nl4.jpg

Although you make some excellent points I have two points :

1. The five-prayers-a-day thing among Muslims is not from original Islam but an addition coming from Zarthushti religion ( Zoroastrianism ). There are other rituals among Muslims taken for granted that they are Islamic but they come from other cultures too. I have attached a PDF file about such a research.

2. The "Greater births outside marriage among Hispanics" thing is not something that is morally wrong and to be condemned at the highest priority. Are there no other issues in the world including among Muslims that really matter ? :) In USA now the socio-economically poorer citizens are having to sell blood to buy bread, in India close to 400,000 farmers suicided just between 1995 and 2018 only because of India's extreme Capitalism, in India there are honor killings done by parents who produced children within the married family system ( in the "halaal" way :), in Indonesia are parents murdering their within-marriage-produced children just for the sake of their children getting not enough exam marks to the satisfaction of the parents, in the same Indonesia was a five-year-old girl in a tent just after the recent earthquake sitting with a burqa on though without the naqab, in Afghanistan the Taliban rule is forcing people to sell their kidneys and pledge their daughters for money just to bring bread to home, and the UkroNazis running rampant with NATO support and then the personal vehicle industry is killing the planet and the Western bloc arms industry is genociding the planet including having given Iraqi children this :
2013315183636379734_20.jpeg

christian_werner_depleded_uranium-37.jpg

So among all these real issues a girl giving birth outside of marriage doesn't matter at all. In fact the family system itself should be abolished because it is artificial and is the first social structure for internal oppression in many ways ( economic, political and social ) and the first source for external Capitalism and oppression and in any case early humanity did not have family system. :)

You are similar like ISIS and AQ with their simplistic point of view but just opposite in belief as you are the Atheist. Extreme right and extreme left, similar in thinking process, no different.

I am the first extremest leftist you have met in your life. :D

IT does not need a degree.

Anyway we are digressing from the topic which is in your honour!

I dropped out in 12th class and am among the best designers in computing in the world. :)

Attachments

• Research.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 39
the decrees of successive popes that created the Inquisition horrors which not only included torturing humans but also cats including tying a cat to a stick and holding the cat over fire and rolling it over and over with the cat screaming, screaming, screaming.
What's the reason of torturing those cats? Did they commit mortal sin? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom