What's new

Who is bananarepublicuk? I awfully apologise for this thread but it must be said.

How is this party partisan related? I am merely pointing this poster volatility - it appears he has deep ridden negative things about our religion. Has inferiority complex, also has syhleti supority complex in regard to other bengalis.

Declaring he has blood connections to those saints.

Yes, I know the true value of my roots and what it did for this ungrateful country and how it was in better state of its former self, before them.

Yes I take solace when things get tough in uk, knowing full well when other 'arrogant groups' starts blowing their trumpet I don't waiver.

I knew this and have forgotten this like thousand and million times. My primary head was a wolf dressed as a Christian. He many times said that Latin was the language of the religion and I think he even said that Jesus spoke it.

Also throwing in subliminal messages how white roman greatness and merging that with the Christianity. During that decade and even a couple of decades ago white ppls would have been disgusted to even think Jesus is/was brown. Some still are.

Jesus probably never spoke latin, his ethnic group spoke Aramaic, the original Bible was in that language.

@Tom-tom is usually a balanced poster and I would not categorise him as a BNP troll.

I think his thinking has been affected by his personal situation of struggling in the UK.

BD economy will power ahead and when Roopur nuclear power plant is ready in 2024-2025 and hydroelectric power starts flowing from Nepal from 2026, we shall have a good chance of hitting 10% GDP growth in some years.

This decade will be of the world waking up and finding out that there is a country in S Asia that is the equal of any in the Western world or East Asia.

Last edited:
If bengalis were so ghetto, and these bengali ghetto zones. Then why are they so successful? Why are many, primarily bengalis kids getting into the top 10% unis?

I am not gonna tell about my background, you have already made assumptions, that are greatly wrong.

Shows how deluded you are and your hubris.

Maybe if he worked on his English - he would fair better!

Also, a minority of second generation Bangladeshis have isolated themselves from the mainstream white culture.

I am afraid, that’s a one way road to a ghetto!!!

He needs to remember how first generation Sylhetis succeeded despite having little education.

They integrated with white culture - selling alcohol and all 🤣🤣😂😂

Last edited:
How is this party partisan related? I meanly pointing this poster volatility - it appear he has deep ridden negative things about our religion. Has inferiority complex, also has syhleti supority complex in regard to other bengalis.

Declaring he blood commotion to those saints.

Yes I am know the true Vale of my roots and what it did for this ungrateful country and its former self.

Yes I take solace when things get tough in uk, knowing full well when other 'arrogant groups' starts blowing their trumpet I don't waiver.

I knew this and have forgotten this like thousand and million times. My primary head was a wolf dressed as a Christian. He many times said that Latin was the language of the religion and I think he even said that Jesus spoke it.

Also throwing in subliminal messages how white roman greatness and merging that with the Christianity. During that decade and even a couple of decades ago white ppls would have been disgusted to even think Jesus is/was brown. Some still are.

Jesus probably never spoke latin, his ethnic group spoke Aramaic, the original Bible was in that language.

My advice to you dude is to have realistic expectations when living in another country.

No-one gets treated fairly when living in someone else's country.

Elon Musk,a white S African, could not get a job in IT as no-one would hire him in USA and so had to set up his own business.

Once your expectations are aligned with reality, then you will find more peace.

If bengalis were so ghetto, and these bengali ghetto zones. Then why are they so successful? Why are many, primarily bengalis kids getting into the tip 10% unis?

I am not gonna tell about my background, you have already made assumptions, that are greatly wrong.

Shows how deluded you are and your hubris.

Majority of Bangladeshis have integrated well in the U.K.

Hence second generation are doing well.

However, significant minority have not! Hence doing poorly.

Let’s cut to the chase….

Problem with Muslims like you is that you have been convinced that “after life” is more important than “current life”!

I say crap to that!

Furthermore..

I would be ecstatic with a modest “afterlife” that absolutely did not consist of virgins. Because an after life without my wife - would be worse than hell!!!

Elon Musk,a white S African, could not get a job in IT as no-one would hire him in USA and so had to set up his own

Maybe if he had a degree?

The entitled twerp thinks daddy’s millions makes him special!!!

Last edited:
Original New Testament was written in Greek, later in Latin. Greek and Latin are the primary Christian languages. Old Testament is in Hebrew.

Original New Testament was written in Greek, later in Latin. Greek and Latin are the primary Christian languages. Old Testament is in Hebrew.

The language Jesus spoke was aramaic

Yep!

Christian holy book was created in Europe by Europeans!

It was not created in the land of Jesus!!

Hence it is a European religion with the centre in Rome.

But the bible was not first written in Aramaic or Hebrew!

My advice to you dude is to have realistic expectations when living in another country.

No-one gets treated fairly when living in someone else's country.

Elon Musk,a white S African, could not get a job in IT as no-one would hire him in USA and so had to set up his own business.

Once your expectations are aligned with reality, then you will find more peace.

Yep!

Christian holy book was created in Europe by Europeans!

It was not created in the land of Jesus!!

Hence it is a European religion with the centre in Rome.

But the bible was not first written in Aramaic or Hebrew!

This guy with a very suspicious troll name saying things previously that annoyed me. That he stated claiming to have syhleti Saint blood in his family.

Taking a massive dump on bengalis for their meagre success or failure.

On the other end of spectrum you have uk bengali - saying not all groups are dealt with fairly or equally. - acting like as if i am demanding to be the next in line for the Royal throne .

Yes Jesus spoke aramaic. Christianity came from the middle east by a brown guy not blonde and blue eyes .

Then why are there more Christians in Africa, Latin America, and some parts of Asia?

I am not anything by that i mean extremist, leftisit, or right wing. just leveled and know my roots. This forum with this troll on it appears to be like pendulum that really triggers me.

Last edited:
How is this party partisan related? I meanly pointing this poster volatility - it appear he has deep ridden negative things about our religion. Has inferiority complex, also has syhleti supority complex in regard to other bengalis.

Declaring he blood commotion to those saints.

Yes I am know the true Vale of my roots and what it did for this ungrateful country and its former self.

Don't let this guy get under your skin. He is a troll.
PUT HIM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST.
That's all.

Most certainly. But Jesus did not create Christianity. It was created by his apostles, most important being St. Paul. In fact, Christianity can be described as Apostle Paul's invention. This is not unique to Christianity. Buddhism was created by followers of Siddhartha Gautama who was a Hindu Prince in today's Nepal.

Most certainly. But Jesus did not create Christianity. It was created by his apostles, most important being St. Paul. In fact, Christianity can be described as Apostle Paul's invention. This is not unique to Christianity. Buddhism was created by followers of Siddhartha Gautama who was a Hindu Prince in today's Nepal.

Key thing is that Christianity was created in Europe that’s why key Christian iconography depicts Jesus as white with blue eyes.

And first bible was drafted in Greece not in the land of Jesus’ birth!

These are just simple undisputed facts!!

That's all.

Says our “expert” with a learning disability 🤣🤣😂😂

There is other Christianity version, coming from Barnabas, Jesus student. And recent finding in death sea scroll.

Christians have many versions, during Roman empire they only legitimize the Paul version and outcasted other versions.

That's all.

What irk me the most , is you got one guy 'ukbengali' effectively saying know your place.

On the other hand you got this bona-fide troll making outlandish comments about bengali, bengali history/culture whilst at the same time taking a massive dump at any achievements or failures.

No middle ground between these two, with their own agendas. You are right just ignore this troll

Key thing is that Christianity was created in Europe that’s why key Christian iconography depicts Jesus as white with blue eyes.
It is not a "key thing". Every nationality or ethnicity pictures its God or Founder as one of them. So, European Christians painted him as European. Similarly, Buddha is painted as an Indian. Moses and Abraham are painted as Israelites. Before iconography went out of fashion, Muslims painted Mohammed as an Arab.

It is not a "key thing". Every nationality or ethnicity pictures its God or Founder as one of them. So, European Christians painted him as European. Similarly, Buddha is painted as an Indian. Moses and Abraham are painted as Israelites. Before iconography went out of fashion, Muslims painted Mohammed as an Arab.

Difference is that Mohammed was born in Arabia.

Jesus was not born in Europe - let alone be a white blue eyed icon.

No other religious founder has been culturally appropriated as Jesus!!

What irk me the most , is you got one guy 'ukbengali' effectively saying know your place.

On the other hand you got this bona-fide troll making outlandish comments about bengali, bengali history/culture whilst at the same time taking a massive dump at any achievements or failures.

No middle ground between these two, with their own agendas. You are right just ignore this troll

Dude!

Take a rest!

Your incoherent rant is not making any sense!

Back
Top Bottom