What's new

Who is bananarepublicuk? I awfully apologise for this thread but it must be said.

Well, that horrific thing of cannibalism is remnant of the violence in Viking culture ( @VikingRaider, please change your name :) ) and the decrees of successive popes that created the Inquisition horrors which not only included torturing humans but also cats including tying a cat to a stick and holding the cat over fire and rolling it over and over with the cat screaming, screaming, screaming. Any human who does that, any human who retains this act proudly will not have objection to creating the Bengal Famine of the 1940s and then eating those Bengali soldiers you mention. I wish @Joe Shearer was here to add more but he is ill. I have read mentions a lot about this British-government-created famine. And the said human who rolls a cat over a fire will also not have objection to genociding North Koreans between 1950-53, enabling the genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers 12 years later and arranging the biggest invasion force in history against the Libyan Jamahiriya in 2011.

So Tom-Tom, while you said the above and what I said just above, since you live in Britain are you part of any progressive group or movement ? The Occupy London movement of 2011 which was against Capitalism ? Or any older organized Communist group ? If you are not then you don't have right to condemn BananaRepublicUK. :) So please get engaged with progressive activism online and offline and surely you can do it because you yourself have described the evils of the British colonialists.

Everyone should de-hijabing and de-burqafying because these things are not what define True islam, in fact the very opposite. During my younger years not a single Muslim girl wore this new thing called hijab much less the burqa. Not a single member among my relatives wore them. On the other hand, the white people you are condemning here are the ones to impose burqa and this hijab stuff on progressive Muslim-majority societies and movements which had developed to become politically, socially and socio-economically more advanced than the Western White societies and were allied with the highly advanced progressive society called USSR. If that ugly and stupid dai thug called Mohammed "Hijab" exists in Britain, harassing and terrifying people in the streets of London and in Hyde Park, he exists because of the British White government. Do you think he would have done all that in Tripoli during the years the Libyan Jamahiriya existed ? Can he do that nonsense now openly in Damascus ? Could he do it in Cairo during Nasser's time or even now ?

Sad yes because some Bangladeshi-origin people are becoming pawns in yet another color revolution of NATO ( what color shall NATO use here ? ) but democracy's establishment is never decades away. It is the next day if the thinkers sit in a tea room for four hours for a week and plan the path which includes getting the people on their side by showing them the nefarious designs of Western governments, their local agents ( mullahs and their supporting Capitalists in BD's case ) and also in BD's case that their current status as South Asia's sanest society is to the advantage that their society can become a welfare-based one where they have free everything and no exploitation and no inequality whether within the family or within the workplace and every place else. You of BD have the advantage, use it.

1. Please do not denigrate taxi drivers or the sweepers or maids or the security personnel or the nurses or the food delivery people or anyone on the lower strata in the Capitalist socio-economic order. Not suited for you but suited for mullahs like @Bilal9. The Capitalist and the Mullah are each others' support system and they in turn are the agents of the NATO Crusaders.

2. One of the demands of the Occupy London movement was free education throughout Britain and in the Western bloc in general and which after 11 years of that movement's beginning and ending hasn't materialized. Can a taxi driver in Britain afford to leave his work and enlist for study in Oxford ? According to this page of the university the fees - for just one year - is 9250 pounds for a "Home student" ( citizen of Britain ) will vary for "EU, EEA and Switzerland" students and for any other overseas student it will be between 28,950 and 44,240 pounds ! Additionally, if a "Home student" cannot afford to pay the 9250 pounds fee upfront he or she can take the "magnanimously" offered loan facility from the British government and this loan will of course be on interest-basis which the student will keep paying for years after the course and to pay this education loan he or she will have to become part of the Capitalist dog-eat-dog environment.

Was your wife standing behind you when you said this ? :unsure:

But that does not take away the fact that jesus / Hazrat Isa / Isa maseeh was the islamic prophet before the last one, Hazrat Muhammad. :)

It is another matter that the European government missionaries who want to spread their claim of supposed Hazrat Isa's teachings go against his teachings by being Capitalist, genocidal and fake-moral. :lol:

You are calling another a troll whereas it was you who posted this in a serious thread about Afghan Taliban flogging women for listening to music and lashing a woman just going on the road :

What do you mean ?

I am sure the Nepalis will disagree. :)

What were these negative things about Islam ?

Who are these "most others" ? Why should majoritarianism be the measure of correctness ? Will you accept that in Bangladesh you will be minority ? :)

Although you make some excellent points I have two points :

1. The five-prayers-a-day thing among Muslims is not from original Islam but an addition coming from Zarthushti religion ( Zoroastrianism ). There are other rituals among Muslims taken for granted that they are Islamic but they come from other cultures too. I have attached a PDF file about such a research.

2. The "Greater births outside marriage among Hispanics" thing is not something that is morally wrong and to be condemned at the highest priority. Are there no other issues in the world including among Muslims that really matter ? :) In USA now the socio-economically poorer citizens are having to sell blood to buy bread, in India close to 400,000 farmers suicided just between 1995 and 2018 only because of India's extreme Capitalism, in India there are honor killings done by parents who produced children within the married family system ( in the "halaal" way :), in Indonesia are parents murdering their within-marriage-produced children just for the sake of their children getting not enough exam marks to the satisfaction of the parents, in the same Indonesia was a five-year-old girl in a tent just after the recent earthquake sitting with a burqa on though without the naqab, in Afghanistan the Taliban rule is forcing people to sell their kidneys and pledge their daughters for money just to bring bread to home, and the UkroNazis running rampant with NATO support and then the personal vehicle industry is killing the planet and the Western bloc arms industry is genociding the planet including having given Iraqi children this :
2013315183636379734_20.jpeg

christian_werner_depleded_uranium-37.jpg

So among all these real issues a girl giving birth outside of marriage doesn't matter at all. In fact the family system itself should be abolished because it is artificial and is the first social structure for internal oppression in many ways ( economic, political and social ) and the first source for external Capitalism and oppression and in any case early humanity did not have family system. :)

I am the first extremest leftist you have met in your life. :D

I dropped out in 12th class and am among the best designers in computing in the world. :)
I wonder if you are an unemployed youth or a retired old man. How a person can have so much time to find out someone's posts and respond in so much detail?

But, I have no time to read through your many answers.

What's the reason of torturing those cats? Did they commit mortal sin? :undecided:

The official reason for the priests putting out these "You shalt torture the cat" was that cats were agents of the devil. I don't know on what they based that reasoning. It must be multiple things : (a). Cats were beloved of the Muslims whether in Al Andalus or in the Crusader-coveted Holy Land in Palestine and West Asia in general so there was an anti-Muslim and anti-Islam sentiment in these European Catholic priests who found ready cat killers and cat torturers in mindless people who were feudals, thugs of feudals, hunters of the sort who in England now do keep dogs to do annual fox hunts and those commoners who can participate in mobs, (b). The cat is an extremely intelligent, cultured, independent, gentle, loving, loyal, sweet and thoughtful animal so in the mindless fury, murder, oppression and aggression of the Inquisition added to the traditional feudalism and Capitalism the cat seemed totally out of place much like cats, Communists, other progressives and generally gentle people are out of place in modern India. There was a majority culture against the cat in that period. A Catholic priest taking a cat to the top of a high tower, chanting mumbo-jumbo and ceremoniously tossing the cat through the window and as the cat screamed and landed on the ground dead or dying and the people standing cheering, this was mass insanity that victimized the out-of-place cat.

I wonder if you are an unemployed youth or a retired old man. How a person can have so much time to find out someone's posts and respond in so much detail?

But, I have no time to read through your many answers.

1. I am a simple person who acts natural. I remember people and posts and opinions which other people also do about me. If you are questioning me here how do you operate offline then ? Unless you, BlueSky, are the heroine of the film 50 First Dates who forgets most things every ten minutes it should be considered that you are on the forum to troll.

2. I am indeed "unemployed" which is why today I had been to two places in context of furthering the process of setting up my second company. One place was a high-quality men's clothing store where some years ago was a lady sales assistant who quite impressed me so I want to include her in this company as a company manager and I had gone to this store to get her contact info. ATM including me there are three people in the group. There will be max seven including me. The second place is an organization operating on the workers cooperative model instead of the traditional Capitalist model on company owner(s), board of directors, oppressive managers and team leaders etc. I went there to enquire about how their organizational model is mapped to Indian company law which is Capitalist. Soon I am to meet an old friend to convince him to join the company. And then after at least five people are in I have been deputed by the other first two to prepare a draft to ask for finance based on our ideology. I make time for PDF. :)

Well, that horrific thing of cannibalism is remnant of the violence in Viking culture ( @VikingRaider, please change your name :) ) and the decrees of successive popes that created the Inquisition horrors which not only included torturing humans but also cats including tying a cat to a stick and holding the cat over fire and rolling it over and over with the cat screaming, screaming, screaming. Any human who does that, any human who retains this act proudly will not have objection to creating the Bengal Famine of the 1940s and then eating those Bengali soldiers you mention. I wish @Joe Shearer was here to add more but he is ill. I have read mentions a lot about this British-government-created famine. And the said human who rolls a cat over a fire will also not have objection to genociding North Koreans between 1950-53, enabling the genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers 12 years later and arranging the biggest invasion force in history against the Libyan Jamahiriya in 2011.

So Tom-Tom, while you said the above and what I said just above, since you live in Britain are you part of any progressive group or movement ? The Occupy London movement of 2011 which was against Capitalism ? Or any older organized Communist group ? If you are not then you don't have right to condemn BananaRepublicUK. :) So please get engaged with progressive activism online and offline and surely you can do it because you yourself have described the evils of the British colonialists.

Everyone should de-hijabing and de-burqafying because these things are not what define True islam, in fact the very opposite. During my younger years not a single Muslim girl wore this new thing called hijab much less the burqa. Not a single member among my relatives wore them. On the other hand, the white people you are condemning here are the ones to impose burqa and this hijab stuff on progressive Muslim-majority societies and movements which had developed to become politically, socially and socio-economically more advanced than the Western White societies and were allied with the highly advanced progressive society called USSR. If that ugly and stupid dai thug called Mohammed "Hijab" exists in Britain, harassing and terrifying people in the streets of London and in Hyde Park, he exists because of the British White government. Do you think he would have done all that in Tripoli during the years the Libyan Jamahiriya existed ? Can he do that nonsense now openly in Damascus ? Could he do it in Cairo during Nasser's time or even now ?

Sad yes because some Bangladeshi-origin people are becoming pawns in yet another color revolution of NATO ( what color shall NATO use here ? ) but democracy's establishment is never decades away. It is the next day if the thinkers sit in a tea room for four hours for a week and plan the path which includes getting the people on their side by showing them the nefarious designs of Western governments, their local agents ( mullahs and their supporting Capitalists in BD's case ) and also in BD's case that their current status as South Asia's sanest society is to the advantage that their society can become a welfare-based one where they have free everything and no exploitation and no inequality whether within the family or within the workplace and every place else. You of BD have the advantage, use it.

1. Please do not denigrate taxi drivers or the sweepers or maids or the security personnel or the nurses or the food delivery people or anyone on the lower strata in the Capitalist socio-economic order. Not suited for you but suited for mullahs like @Bilal9. The Capitalist and the Mullah are each others' support system and they in turn are the agents of the NATO Crusaders.

2. One of the demands of the Occupy London movement was free education throughout Britain and in the Western bloc in general and which after 11 years of that movement's beginning and ending hasn't materialized. Can a taxi driver in Britain afford to leave his work and enlist for study in Oxford ? According to this page of the university the fees - for just one year - is 9250 pounds for a "Home student" ( citizen of Britain ) will vary for "EU, EEA and Switzerland" students and for any other overseas student it will be between 28,950 and 44,240 pounds ! Additionally, if a "Home student" cannot afford to pay the 9250 pounds fee upfront he or she can take the "magnanimously" offered loan facility from the British government and this loan will of course be on interest-basis which the student will keep paying for years after the course and to pay this education loan he or she will have to become part of the Capitalist dog-eat-dog environment.

Was your wife standing behind you when you said this ? :unsure:

But that does not take away the fact that jesus / Hazrat Isa / Isa maseeh was the islamic prophet before the last one, Hazrat Muhammad. :)

It is another matter that the European government missionaries who want to spread their claim of supposed Hazrat Isa's teachings go against his teachings by being Capitalist, genocidal and fake-moral. :lol:

You are calling another a troll whereas it was you who posted this in a serious thread about Afghan Taliban flogging women for listening to music and lashing a woman just going on the road :

What do you mean ?

I am sure the Nepalis will disagree. :)

What were these negative things about Islam ?

Who are these "most others" ? Why should majoritarianism be the measure of correctness ? Will you accept that in Bangladesh you will be minority ? :)

Although you make some excellent points I have two points :

1. The five-prayers-a-day thing among Muslims is not from original Islam but an addition coming from Zarthushti religion ( Zoroastrianism ). There are other rituals among Muslims taken for granted that they are Islamic but they come from other cultures too. I have attached a PDF file about such a research.

2. The "Greater births outside marriage among Hispanics" thing is not something that is morally wrong and to be condemned at the highest priority. Are there no other issues in the world including among Muslims that really matter ? :) In USA now the socio-economically poorer citizens are having to sell blood to buy bread, in India close to 400,000 farmers suicided just between 1995 and 2018 only because of India's extreme Capitalism, in India there are honor killings done by parents who produced children within the married family system ( in the "halaal" way :), in Indonesia are parents murdering their within-marriage-produced children just for the sake of their children getting not enough exam marks to the satisfaction of the parents, in the same Indonesia was a five-year-old girl in a tent just after the recent earthquake sitting with a burqa on though without the naqab, in Afghanistan the Taliban rule is forcing people to sell their kidneys and pledge their daughters for money just to bring bread to home, and the UkroNazis running rampant with NATO support and then the personal vehicle industry is killing the planet and the Western bloc arms industry is genociding the planet including having given Iraqi children this :
2013315183636379734_20.jpeg

christian_werner_depleded_uranium-37.jpg

So among all these real issues a girl giving birth outside of marriage doesn't matter at all. In fact the family system itself should be abolished because it is artificial and is the first social structure for internal oppression in many ways ( economic, political and social ) and the first source for external Capitalism and oppression and in any case early humanity did not have family system. :)

I am the first extremest leftist you have met in your life. :D

I dropped out in 12th class and am among the best designers in computing in the world. :)

Hi, from post number 2, i posted what you have basically expanded on what I said. Simple words mohammed mosedequ, Afgan and kabual. They have similarities to the Congo and Soviets that were willing on deep mentoring/partnerships.

Basically as everything is controlled by the dollar and America from coffee beans to what ever you wanna name. They sit with the lossers down that are little crazy- they don't wanna choose some one that's leveled headed and will do good for the region. They say this and this is gonna happen to your country if don't kill this guy in power, to sweeten the deal we'll give 200 Mill in suit case.

They did same thing with ayatollah, all these things have been declassified btw. I may not get dollars right or the spelling right of some ppl, but i don't really care.

I don't think the quran says anything about the hijab. What more important is modesty. There is a lot of woman out there that wear the hijab for a fashion statement or social and societal reasons.

There is value in modesty as it keeps the family unit together. There are many things about Islam that I appeals to me.

Remember there is no forced cohesion in the religion.... as its stated in the quran. I really don't wanna get into religion and philosophical debate with you about this, as it a night mare. Even talking to someone with similar beliefs.

What I can say the iman in some where there with in me has kept going into even darker depths.

I am not from a privileged upper social strata... so me going to protest events upsetting the British estb is not a wise thing.

have you noted social and legal developments in uk? It's not right for me to say, it's basically made some people second class citizens.

As one user basically says to me, for me to know my place In uk.

Whilst the other that seems to have something fundamentally wrong with him says really bad or negative things about Islam that is basically some kind of miss information as well. He says things about bengali culture as well. he's like 10 Yr old from an extreme toxic home and outside life.

Tbh I can't bothered to go through this trolls post.

I spoke to fellow Nepali of east asian descent, he kindly informed me that his group of ppl that share his aesthetics are basically rooted from the Mongolians that invaded Nepal during the 13th-14 century.

Before that Nepal was mainly populated by ppl of South asian stock. Don't hold me to it.

Yes Christians had a massive vendetta against cats I can confirm that I have read this somewhere. It was a combo - of Muslims loving cats , Christian/euros having a deep seated fear and hatred of Muslims. Also some other thing s

Whilst stupid beign Muslims treated these ppl mostly with some kindness and some form of compassion.

There is a not so popular book by a westerner - that's not really advertised. Really expensive, If I can find it in my wish list I will share it with you.

It basically shares how the European were propelled by the Muslims into early stage industrialisation/proto industrialisation.

As the Muslims were very skilled in mechanics, architecture, medicine, fundamental of modern education, building structures it goes into so much detail.

The only reason Christo found America is due to fact he hired to morrocan Muslim navigators that sailed there before.

For Muslims everything was mainly about bizz/trade and commerce. OK you invade a place thats fine bad stuff happens, how ever they eventually see the natives over a short time as an extension of themselves.

They end up investing in that newly acquired region in various ways ans sectors and building them up.

That's what the malis and Moors were doing in the American continent.

Last edited:
The official reason for the priests putting out these "You shalt torture the cat" was that cats were agents of the devil. I don't know on what they based that reasoning. It must be multiple things : (a). Cats were beloved of the Muslims whether in Al Andalus or in the Crusader-coveted Holy Land in Palestine and West Asia in general so there was an anti-Muslim and anti-Islam sentiment in these European Catholic priests who found ready cat killers and cat torturers in mindless people who were feudals, thugs of feudals, hunters of the sort who in England now do keep dogs to do annual fox hunts and those commoners who can participate in mobs, (b). The cat is an extremely intelligent, cultured, independent, gentle, loving, loyal, sweet and thoughtful animal so in the mindless fury, murder, oppression and aggression of the Inquisition added to the traditional feudalism and Capitalism the cat seemed totally out of place much like cats, Communists, other progressives and generally gentle people are out of place in modern India. There was a majority culture against the cat in that period. A Catholic priest taking a cat to the top of a high tower, chanting mumbo-jumbo and ceremoniously tossing the cat through the window and as the cat screamed and landed on the ground dead or dying and the people standing cheering, this was mass insanity that victimized the out-of-place cat.

1. I am a simple person who acts natural. I remember people and posts and opinions which other people also do about me. If you are questioning me here how do you operate offline then ? Unless you, BlueSky, are the heroine of the film 50 First Dates who forgets most things every ten minutes it should be considered that you are on the forum to troll.

2. I am indeed "unemployed" which is why today I had been to two places in context of furthering the process of setting up my second company. One place was a high-quality men's clothing store where some years ago was a lady sales assistant who quite impressed me so I want to include her in this company as a company manager and I had gone to this store to get her contact info. ATM including me there are three people in the group. There will be max seven including me. The second place is an organization operating on the workers cooperative model instead of the traditional Capitalist model on company owner(s), board of directors, oppressive managers and team leaders etc. I went there to enquire about how their organizational model is mapped to Indian company law which is Capitalist. Soon I am to meet an old friend to convince him to join the company. And then after at least five people are in I have been deputed by the other first two to prepare a draft to ask for finance based on our ideology. I make time for PDF. :)
You seem to have a lot of free time to write such long essays that I have little time to read.

Okay understand!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom