What's new

Who Is A Girl and Who Is A Guy?!

Beware of the girls in Thailand mate, you can never tell who's what. :taz:

Thailand !!! dude u have to check the one near the UCH Lahore too. A colleague in my office got a Khosra, which I think kay changa hoya begairat dey naal. :chilli:

oh my god,

Either i am mad or these pictures are fake

These are boys??? what?? Boys?

Yes these are boys.

They're transgender, not intersexed or hermaphrodites (being both masc and fem at the same time). This means they were born with a masculine body but in their minds they thought of themselves as feminine. So they decided to change.

But they're not girls. They can't gestate like women. Some might retain their penises, some might have them cut off. Their feminine look is part due to body sculpting, heavy make-up and their dresses that make you think of them as women.

I'd hazard in Thailand its not a 'my sould is in disharmony with my body' matter anymore, they just become transgender to get a cut of the tourist industry.

Beware though if you're a girl. These guys could get you preggers. There was a news item about a convent where several sisters were impregnated and an investigation revealed that one of them was in fact a brother!

Damn thailand and their confusing ladyboys. Shit i aint ever going to Thailand. :blink:

:fie:

man if this is the hight of "modernism":hitwall: then i dont want it :astagh:

i will never go to thailand :bad:

Gross , i kinda feel in love wid that girl :Oops: i mean guy :D ,on the right of the 2nd pic :wub: ,but then i read tis
''The legend of trangenders'' :blink: :hang2: :pissed:

:P :P :P :P tharki thread
Kaise kaise thread search kar rahi ho aap :whistle: :p: :p:

Kaise kaise thread search kar rahi ho aap :whistle: :p: :p:

:P main nay socha tum tharki log thak gaye ho gay .

search nahi kia kisi aur thread k under yeh bhi link aa raha tha i thought k lets test my eye sight damn :P

2mmwa4p.jpg
who ever the dude is he sure is beautiful lol

Aise thread search karo aap aur tharki hum :p:

Kush kismat log jo chahate hai unhe wahi milta hai :p:

hahahahahahah i have no love for hijras.

hahahaha you can bookmark this thread for yourself

Back
Top Bottom