What's new

Who Is A Girl and Who Is A Guy?!

The thing is they are Tranny, in which they have the characteristics of both men and women, like, u know...:undecided:.....u cant call them guys anymore. Now tell me r they dudes!:azn:

I can't explain openly in a public forum but search Google "movies & picture of transgenders"

& I am sure you can find characteristics of both men and women in a single body. believe me :agree:

Last edited:
^^^ no no no i wasnt asking the charecteristics of Transgender.lolzzz. i was saying they are not guys anymore so we shouldnt call them a man. they moved from one gender to another, in this case women.they all are women now ,theoretically. lol.

I can't explain openly in a public forum but search Google "movies & picture of transgenders"

& I am sure you can find characteristics of both men and women in a single body. believe me :agree:

you use google for weird things with weird interests buddy!!!......lolz.....heheh.....hilarious thread anyway

^^^ no no no i wasnt asking the charecteristics of Transgender.lolzzz. i was saying they are not guys anymore so we shouldnt call them a man. they moved from one gender to another, in this case women.they all are women now ,theoretically. lol.

Man you don't understand what I mean. OK tell me how can you know a child is a girl or boy..... think think

if the child have a p****s then he is a boy

if the child have a v****a then she is a girl

now tell me if the child have the both then what you call

the above pic. guys have both p****s , b****t & a a** h**e (google search)

now tell me what you call them ?

Last edited:
third Gender is the natural things & they are not capable to born child

but in this case they are very much capable to sex with females & born child but they are look likes female

I give up man as i dont have any intention to get a doctorate in this matter.:taz:. Anyways i like the thread, a unique way to go!:cheers:

Oh crap man...you can't even woo a "GIRL" confidently anymore...!!!

Beware of the girls in Thailand mate, you can never tell who's what. :taz:

I thought the little ones were fake. ahhhhhhh..:argh:

What does webmaster meant by little ones ?? :eek:as in little picture ? or something else? please elaborate ????

lol
--------------------

thai land i heard they have lot of transexual in sex industry. and its very hard to detect them. so lot of desi end up getting to tranny looool.:rofl:

SICK MAN SERIOUSLY SICK!!!! FEEL LIKE THROWING UP!!! i mean seriously what is wrong WITH MEN these days i think it is FACEBOOK.... guys like updating status and keeping a tab and gossiping on facebook like girls these days :P

Back
Top Bottom