What's new

Who has the strongest air force in East Asia-Pacific ?

Who has the strongest air force in East Asia-Pacific ?

• China

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vietnam

• North Korea

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Australia

• Indonesia

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other (Please,specify)

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
China... although Japan has definitely the capability to defend its home islands from any Chinese attack.

You know who it is. The one you somehow managed to leave off the list and baiting people to 'specify'.

Consult this if you're referring to the USAF. Our contingent in Asia isn't that large or impressive, unless you count Guam and Hawaii in Asia too, but these are the units stationed in Asian nations.

Pacific Air Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If we take into account all US aviation units, from the USAF, USN and USMC, than our contingent would be overwhelmingly large and dangerous, but taken alone, our Air Force isn't that impressive in Asia.

And given the large distance from the US mainland to its overseas bases and stations, replenishment times are large too. The US faces a logistics problem in Asia due to the vast distances it must cover, but it makes up for this pit-fall through superior training, practical experience, trans-national support and technology superiority.

Our force is impressive, but taken alone, the USAF has problems. The USAF and USN always act in conjunction, both on offense, defense, support and logistics to ensure both services can accomplish their missions. The USMC also supports their operations.

The USAF is strong, very strong, but it does face downward pressures that can be its undoing.

I voted for North Korea!

:chilli:

Last edited:
I want to know your POV's. :-)
US. They are the only ones with fifth gen right now. Besides, why does this need a vote again. I mean, there are data everywhere, and this is a defence forum.

This really isn't up for interpretation. Is there also a poll that asks, what's 1 + 1? 1? 2? Jello?

Definitely not Indonesian ....... :partay:

In serious note. The game will be between China, Japan, and South Korea. I hope some ones can make detail comparison over the three, maybe Nihonjin is more expert on this. I will wait his opinion......

Not another comparison thread...

Definitely not Indonesian ....... :partay:

In serious note. The game will be between China, Japan, and South Korea. I hope some ones can make detail comparison over the three, maybe Nihonjin is more expert on this. I will wait his opinion......

then why did you vote for it? lol

then why did you vote for it? lol

Not me mate, I swear........ I am also surprise :partay:

Please for the comment include the reasoning like capabilities and others ( please just dont talk about plane numbers ) :cool:

Not me mate, I swear........ I am also surprise :partay:

Please for the comment include the reasoning like capabilities and others ( please just dont talk about plane numbers ) :cool:
lol yea, you're right, that was me. :cool:

This region has been infested with US base and military forces for so long, and we can't count them out from this list as they had permanent base in Hawaii, Osan, Okinawa, Yokota, Misawa and don't forget they can activated Clark and Subic anytime and use Singapore for their FOB if the urgent need to do so. I will take my count for USAF

This region has been infested with US base and military forces for so long, and we can't count them out from this list as they had permanent base in Hawaii, Osan, Okinawa, Yokota, Misawa and don't forget they can activated Clark and Subic anytime and use Singapore for their FOB if the urgent need to do so. I will take my count for USAF

The only reason I didn't pick the USAF is because it's reliant on the USN for much of its heavy lifting. True, the USAF does have its own Airlift Command.

Military Airlift Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the USN moves most of the equipment used by any service, including the USAF via its Sealift Command.

Military Sealift Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taken alone, the USAF faces a replenishment problem, without the help of the USN or regional partners.

Still, our military contingent is large, very large and includes military aircraft of all types, including heavy bombers and electronic support aircraft.

Also, while those forces stated in Asia are rather limited

Pacific Air Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More units can easily and quickly be moved in the theater if needed.

However, China is right there, Japan too, and both can act faster and influence the region in ways the US can't.

Back
Top Bottom