What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
When these organizations were banned their bank accounts were monitored and reports were given to the government about their funding.

Surprisingly it do not use to happen before 1980's.

say thnx to mard -e -momin Gen Zia -owl-haq ;)

Pakistan is killing itself slowly. Instead of playing the blame game, Pakistan needs to analyze the situation and snip the bud ASAP.

They can't. They still perceive us as the number one threat and feel that making more nukes will save them.

I just saw the poll.

What a retarded MCQ poll man.

No offense to the starter .....

Just for the information those people who killed Hazrat imam Hussain alaihis salam in 680 A.D were umayyad they are the same people who attacked india in 712 A.D but their leader was some one else at that time.

Just for the information those people who killed Hussain alaihis salam in 680 A.D were umayyad they are the same people who attacked india in 712 A.D but their leader was some one else at that time.

This part I know bro.

My ancestors were busy with the same elsewhere.

Just for the information those people who killed Hussain alaihis salam in 680 A.D were umayyad they are the same people who attacked india in 712 A.D but their leader was some one else at that time.
So what you want??...that india must help shias who themselves opt for pakistan as their elites leadership showed.

Ok then i am going to specify for you.

Only wahabi sunnis are doing this.
yeh huyee na baat ..bekar mai rai ka pahad banwa diya.

So what you want??...that india must help shias who themselves opt for pakistan as their elites leadership showed.

India has enough of its own Shias and Sunnis to help and keep peaceful thank you. :cheers:

As i said before sunnis supported us at the time of partition so no point to shout shia, shia again and again.

Gigawatt bechara comment bhi nahi ker sakta. :D

Don in Pakistan do Shias and Sunnis intermarry?

I ask because it is really very rare here.

And the kids grow up as per the father's sect?

Does the girl convert (I don't know what the term for sect change is) at the time of marriage?

As i said before sunnis supported us at the time of partition so no point to shout shia, shia again and again.

Gigawatt bechara comment bhi nahi ker sakta. :D
Mujhe to sect ke bare main pata hi nahi tha.jis tarah mujhe meri caste ka pata 10th class exam form fill kartay waqt pata chala tha usi tarah mujhe kisi ne shia-sunni ke different tarah se namaz ada karnay ke video dikha ke kaha ke main sunni hoon.namaz ke different tareeqe to choro main to namazi bhi nahi hoon.

India has enough of its own Shias and Sunnis to help and keep peaceful thank you. :cheers:
hindus ki different sects to sambhal lo.

waise i pondered over ur suggestion and changed my flag ...happy now.???:cheers:

but jis din mood aya tab fir change kar loongi tirangay main.:D

Mujhe to sect ke bare main pata hi nahi tha.jis tarah mujhe meri caste ka pata 10th class exam form fill kartay waqt pata chala tha usi tarah mujhe kisi ne shia-sunni ke different tarah se namaz ada karnay ke video dikha ke kaha ke main sunni hoon.namaz ke different tareeqe to choro main to namazi bhi nahi hoon.

Not the same here.

I was known who i am since childhood.

Back
Top Bottom