What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
waise i pondered over ur suggestion and changed my flag ...happy now.???:cheers:

but jis din mood aya tab fir change kar loongi tirangay main.:D

More than me, you should be happy now.

I just saw someone else now with same thing (can't recall the ID).

Aunty in her true colors :azn: :D

why not maoists red??? :lol:
Maharaj i use colors related to me at one point or the other.webby se bol ke koi maoists ka flag lagwa do.yahan to tranga bhi nahi hai post main fly karnay ko..

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

I think it's a well conceived conspiracy of anti-Pakistan elements...

They want to see both Sunni and Shia fighting with each other --- but it is just that the public is not interested in sectarian violence.. they kill both sunni and shia from time to time --- but no response is coming from the public

And you are the moderator of this forum. i would have not taken a notice if this would have been expressed by any fanboy. how can people expect a quality debate under such retard environment.. It is very strange that on the one side there are some very matured and learned mods who take pain to analyze and understand every fact related to topic and on the other side there is a show of such a low intellect .

Can you make that RAW a little bigger please?
See if that can change fiction to a fact?
RAW funded TTP claim attacks on Shias in Karachi, Rawalpindi

PESHAWAR: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Thursday claimed responsibility for twin bomb attacks targeting Shias in Karachi and Rawalpindi, which killed 25 people.
“We carried out the attacks (on Wednesday) in Rawalpindi and Karachi because the Shia community is engaged in defiling the Prophet (pbuh),” spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location.
Karachi witnessed twin blasts at Jamia Masjid-o-Imambargah Haider-o-Karrar in the Orangi Town neighbourhood. Two lives were lost, given that there was no congregation at the Imambargah at the time of the first or the second blast.
A suicide attack on a procession in Rawalpindi overnight killed 23 people and wounded another 62, a police rescue spokeswoman told AFP.
Deeba Shehnaz said the death toll rose from 16 after patients, who were critically wounded in the attack, died from their injuries in various hospitals.

Pakistan Taliban claim attacks on Shias in Karachi, Rawalpindi – The Express Tribune

sadly there is no consensus on what is anti Pakistani among the Pakistani people.
There are enough Taliban sympathizers in Pakistan. So please agree on what is anti Pakistani. The Taliban, the generals, the politicians, the mullahs, the liberals, the lawyers, the judges the media etc etc are your options. Once, you agree , then you can accuse them to be puppets of RAW.

RAW is pro anything anti Pakistani- sectarian killings- TTP- BLA- whats new?-

State of denial here is apalling.
The poll doesn't even mention Taliban as an option. This is a huge insult to the Shias getting killed in Af Pak.
When the Taliban ruled Afghanistan, they caused untold misery and atrocities to Shias and Hazaras, Tajiks in particular.
Who was supporting them then?
Now when their cousins are doing the same in Pakistan, they are not even an option.
Wow.

The idea to get pak in civil war if that breaks out countries like USA n India troll can say it out of control we must charge in to take out the nukes we already had raymond Davis scenario.

Dude your enemy is not India and USA. The enemy is an ideology that espouses killing of people for not being good Muslims or for not being Musllims.
It is this ideology that your establishment supported and strengthened in Afghanistan and since these people fled Afghanistan into Pakistan after American attack, the ideology spread in your tribal areas and is now spreading further.
India and US names are used so that your people do not panic. But you guys have burnt your own house. Its easy to spread fire but difficult to extinguish it.
The idea to get pak in civil war if that breaks out countries like USA n India troll can say it out of control we must charge in to take out the nukes we already had raymond Davis scenario.

Pak enemies sitting within Pakistan.
sanaullah-with-ssp.jpg

definitely Pak enemies sitting in Afganistan and on east its india.

Pak enemies sitting within Pakistan.
sanaullah-with-ssp.jpg

They are not real but agents whom interest are pesronal and sometime works in favour of anti Pak forces.. You r right they are enemy but not like US/INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom