What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Really? so those who roam with the killers and sectarian people are not your enemies?
Can you name one person you prosecuted from TTP who said they were trained by India?
Did you approach anyone in the international community citing so called RAW support for Taliban?
Any Muslim countries? China? Did anyone support your bizzare claim?
The sectarian monsters are bred by your leaders to divide your people. The image I posted is a proof of that.
Stop using India as a pretext to unite your people. Unite your people on the basis of nationhood not on hate india premise.
They are not real but agents whom interest are pesronal and sometime works in favour of anti Pak forces.. You r right they are enemy but not like US/INDIA.

Maybe it was China? Give with one hand, take with the other, nomsayin'?

Really? so those who roam with the killers and sectarian people are not your enemies?
Can you name one person you prosecuted from TTP who said they were trained by India?
Did you approach anyone in the international community citing so called RAW support for Taliban?
Any Muslim countries? China? Did anyone support your bizzare claim?
The sectarian monsters are bred by your leaders to divide your people. The image I posted is a proof of that.
Stop using India as a pretext to unite your people. Unite your people on the basis of nationhood not on hate india premise.

Is your brain too little to coamprehend??

If I learned by yours I would have a PhD in it and begging like a dog.

You dont need a PhD to get into Indian govt... Just say you are a Hindutvadi automatically you will get free admission :tup:

Don't forget to curse Islam for enslaving you :wave:

You dont need a PhD to get into Indian govt... Just say you are a Hindutvadi automatically you will get free admission :tup:

In the Pakistani government, if you're a cockroach you're in.

It's simple. Saudis and Iranians are behind the sectarian warfare in Pakistan. To put it more comprehensively Iranians are behind sectarian warfare in Syria, Jordan and Iraq assisting Shia groups. Saudis are behind attacks on shias in *******, Iraq and elsewhere. Pakistani shias in quetta are getting support from Iranian regime. But PA irregulars and mullah establishment is assisting sunnis against Shia in Gilgit, FATA and Karachi. TTP and LeJ is also throwning in their weight against the shias recently. hence shias are taking heavy casualities in Pakistan.

Sadly, only Pakistanis think so. All other Muslim countries have cordial relations with India.
So seem to have very few people in your world icewolf.

It's simple. Saudis and Iranians are behind the sectarian warfare in Pakistan. To put it more comprehensively Iranians are behind sectarian warfare in Syria, Jordan and Iraq assisting Shia groups. Saudis are behind attacks on shias in *******, Iraq and elsewhere. Pakistani shias in quetta are getting support from Iranian regime. But PA irregulars and mullah establishment is assisting sunnis against Shia in Gilgit, FATA and Karachi. TTP and LeJ is also throwning in their weight against the shias recently. hence shias are taking heavy casualities in Pakistan.

What Mullah establishment pray tell we have?

Think about it . who exactly is enslaved by Islam? You or me?

Think about it . who exactly is enslaved by Islam? You or me?

Think about who payed jizaya and who had their leaders killed... Also think where these leaders (or invaders ;)) were coming from?

This changes whole debate

Back
Top Bottom