What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
What Mullah establishment pray tell we have?

it's an ever changing enterprise. To define it, sunni groups of various persuasions(schools of thought) which happen to be in a position to come together(for certain causes) at that point of time and get assistance from ISI, PA retired and irregulars.

it's an ever changing enterprise. To define it, sunni groups of various persuasions(schools of thought) which happen to be in a position to come together(for certain causes) at that point of time and get assistance from ISI, PA retired and irregulars.

Heh? Kid u have no idea of Pakistan's political enviroment.

No right wing party has ever won in Pakistan although same cannot be said about INDIA and its current govt.

Think about who payed jizaya and who had their leaders killed... Also think where these leaders (or invaders ;)) were coming from?

This changes whole debate

Exactly where were they coming from? and where did they go to ? Pakistan or India? Think about it. It's not us who had 1000 years of rule(more like 500 years in present day Pakistan). Pakistan is the that part of India that had longest period of Muslim rulers from Iran and Afghanistan.

Exactly where were they coming from? and where did they go to ? Pakistan or India? Think about it. It's not us who had 1000 years of rule(more like 500 years in present day Pakistan). Pakistan is the that part of India that had longest period of Muslim rulers from Iran and Afghanistan.

Alot were coming from present day Pakistan. Mughal influence was all over India not just present day Pakistan.

Heh? Kid u have no idea of Pakistan's political enviroment.

No right wing party has ever won in Pakistan although same cannot be said about INDIA and its current govt.

yes, only 1 % of pakistani is Radicalised. 99% is left leaning. I would like to visit schools and colleges of Pakistan one day. how do they produces a genius like this?

They wanted to produce:
electrical/Mechanical Engineer- they ended up with Hafiz saeed apparently Mullah now
Computer science Engineer - They ended up with Zaid Hamid, uses facebook for cyber ****** training
Metallurgical Engineer- They ended up with a theif A.Q.Khan, Nuke dealer.

I wanna talk to the people who produce gems like this and yourself.

yes, only 1 % of pakistani is Radicalised. 99% is left leaning. I would like to visit schools and colleges of Pakistan one day. how do they produces a genius like this?

They wanted to produce:
electrical/Mechanical Engineer- they ended up with Hafiz saeed apparently Mullah now
Computer science Engineer - They ended up with Zaid Hamid, uses facebook for cyber ****** training
Metallurgical Engineer- They ended up with a theif A.Q.Khan, Nuke dealer.

I wanna talk to the people who produce gems like this and yourself.

All I read here was Blah Blah Blah Hate Blah Blah Pakistan Blah Blah Zaid Blah Blah Blah... As usual in a Indians post, grow up and write a post I can actually reply back to without feeling like im talking to a 5 year old kid

Alot were coming from present day Pakistan. Mughal influence was all over India not just present day Pakistan.

:rofl: yes yes, that Mughal influnce in India is what we call Pakistan now.

Islam Enslaved Indians = Pakistanis, Muslim Ruled India(1000 or 500 years) = Pakistan. There's a reason why northwestern India , now called Pakistan has highest proportion of Muslims. it's because of the proximity to Iran and Central Asian. People there have been enslaved by Muslim Rulers and tricked in to believing that they were the ones enslaving Hindus themselves.

All I read here was Blah Blah Blah Hate Blah Blah Pakistan Blah Blah Zaid Blah Blah Blah... As usual in a Indians post, grow up and write a post I can actually reply back to without feeling like im talking to a 5 year old kid

after getting owned a few times, You had to talk as if you were the one making sense all this time. sorry for breaking your bubble. You are no longer a virgin Pakistan with delusions of Muslim Pakistanis invading and enslaving Hindu Indians.

Mujhe to sect ke bare main pata hi nahi tha.jis tarah mujhe meri caste ka pata 10th class exam form fill kartay waqt pata chala tha usi tarah mujhe kisi ne shia-sunni ke different tarah se namaz ada karnay ke video dikha ke kaha ke main sunni hoon.namaz ke different tareeqe to choro main to namazi bhi nahi hoon.
new muslim ko shia ,sunni in chakron mein naee parna chaye ........wese mene suna he new muslim ka imaan and knowledge about islam hum logon se zyada hota he q k wo na shia hote hein na sunni wo sirf muslim hote hein..agar ache scholar se contact kiya jaee ............

mein jab peda hue mujhe kisi ne ye naee kaha k mein sunni ya shia hun ...........ya yechez shia karte ya sunni ya wahabi mijhe naee karna chaye .........my parents taught me to respects all khalifas and other THOSE people from ummayad ,who were good muslims ......

An Iranian lawmaker says the West is behind terrorist attacks against Shia Muslims, addressing a recent deadly bombing attack in southwestern Pakistan.

Javad Heravi made the remarks in an interview with ICANA, Majlis (the Iranian Parliament)'s official news agency, on Sunday.

He noted that, “Terrorist attacks and heinous crimes against Shias are planned by the West” as Shia principles are against those of the West.

He also stated that the hatred against Shias has grown among atheist groups and Wahabis, and that such actions are all preplanned.

Earlier on Sunday, an attack in southwestern Pakistan on Shia pilgrims, who were on their way to Iran, claimed the lives of at least 19 people.

The attack took place after a bomb ripped through a convoy of three buses carrying Shia pilgrims in the Mastung district, some 30 kilometers (18 miles) south of Quetta in the Balochistan province.

Reports say a number of women and children are among the dead.

A senior government official in Quetta, the capital of the Baluchistan province, said the buses were carrying some 180 Shia pilgrims.

Attacks against Shia Muslims in different parts of Pakistan have escalated in recent months. Since the beginning of 2012, hundreds of Shias have been killed in the country.

Last month, many Shia Muslims were killed in several attacks targeting processions held to commemorate the martyrdom of the third Shia Imam, Imam Hussein (PBUH).

Pakistani Shia leaders have called on the government to form a judicial commission to investigate the bloodshed.

According to Human Rights Watch, the Pakistani government has failed to stop violence against Shias, who account for around 20 percent of the country’s 167-million-strong population.

Pro-Taliban militants have been involved in a violent campaign against Shia Muslims in Pakistan over the past years.

NT/HN

When you have persons like hafiz saeed conducting dua for their hero Bin Laden, what do India need to do?

07laden4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom