Who are the most chill Pakistanis?

Who are the most chill Pakistanis?

• Total voters

Zaalim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who are the most chill and laid back Pakistanis?

For me, I think it's Punjabis and Kashmiris.

Although there are no hard and fast rules, but generally Punjabis are the most chilled out people, who are loud and know how to make others laugh. wink wink :P

Go suck on a lollypop.. Didn't you know it's Pashtuns, already? We've been having dharna, open dance parties for the past couple of months! 8-)

Punjabi's and specially Kashmiris are all a bunch of rondhoos....... :whistle:

@Armstrong :cheesy:

Sorry bro. I added Gilgiti now. I tried to do this poll based on region, because otherwise there are so many ethnicities in Pakistan, I will have to quit my day job and start updating this thread. :lol:
haha lolz

yar karachi dekha hai log itnay ghusay may ho tay hain

oh that's what you meant. Your post confused me :-)
Yaar Pakistaniyun ki in general kuch specialities hain jo hum main koot koot kar bharhi huee hain or baki aqwaam main kam kam milti hain. Our sense of humor for example duniya main nahi milta. Aisi taiz tarrar zabaanain hain Pakistanion ki lol :dance3:. Baaki mujhay nahin pata

oh that's what you meant. Your post confused me :-)
Yaar Pakistaniyun ki in general kuch specialities hain jo hum main koot koot kar bharhi huee hain or baki aqwaam main kam kam milti hain. Our sense of humor for example duniya main nahi milta. Aisi taiz tarrar zabaanain hain Pakistanion ki lol :dance3:. Baaki mujhay nahin pata
bat main dam to hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom