What's new

Who are the most chill Pakistanis?

Who are the most chill Pakistanis?

• Total voters
you can;t group to whole punjab, Lahoris might be the ones

I know what you mean. Lahori Urdu slang is awesome. Punjabis, though casual, are actually pretty intense people. I feel like isloo people are the most laid back... Zero f*%#s given about anything or anyone. The laissez faire attitude is amazing.

The ultimate combination is isloo people who can speak Lahori slang with a few Karachi dudes tossing in quick remarks...

Actually I'm just describing my group of friends right now. Do with that what you will.

Tell u what Any1 who drinks lassi, especially if it's made of Buffalo milk is laid back & lazy without even trying.

No idea but i am the most chilled out indian here:argh:

What does chill mean? If you are talking about demeanor then Chitralis are probably the most soft spoken people i have ever met in my life.

No idea but i am the most chilled out indian here:argh:

Tujhay to ban nahi kya tha kya? Phir tapak aya hai.

What does chill mean?

Picture several bros on the couch watching movies like let's be cops, smoking shisha, listening to old school hip hop music, ordering pizza, and laughing at blog posts about people like Veena Malik.

It's a way of life that emphasizes relaxing and having a good time.

Faisalabadis would win this hands down!

The most laid back and funny people, I have come across. :lol:

Go suck on a lollypop.. Didn't you know it's Pashtuns, already? We've been having dharna, open dance parties for the past couple of months! 8-)

Punjabi's and specially Kashmiris are all a bunch of rondhoos....... :whistle:

@Armstrong :cheesy:

alaka damman na ghuare

yar karachi dekha hai log itnay ghusay may ho tay hain

kabhe Peshawar ana Ghussa thanda ho jay ga

oh that's what you meant. Your post confused me :-)
Yaar Pakistaniyun ki in general kuch specialities hain jo hum main koot koot kar bharhi huee hain or baki aqwaam main kam kam milti hain. Our sense of humor for example duniya main nahi milta. Aisi taiz tarrar zabaanain hain Pakistanion ki lol :dance3:. Baaki mujhay nahin pata

then Urdu Speakers Zindabad:pakistan::yahoo:

Picture several bros on the couch watching movies like let's be cops, smoking shisha, listening to old school hip hop music, ordering pizza, and laughing at blog posts about people like Veena Malik.

It's a way of life that emphasizes relaxing and having a good time.

ewww that is what you call chill ????!! Heck ! man its just waste of everything

The ones from Karachi as well as the ones from Punjab.

At least in my experience.

Faisalabadis would win this hands down!

The most laid back and funny people, I have come across. :lol:

I have yet to chill with any Faisalabadis now that you mention it... I look forward to that...

I put punjabi cuz I'm a punjabi :D

Back
Top Bottom